Thanks Vasu for bringing me here.😊 And ya i love the title tooπŸ‘
Posted: 11 years ago
GIF Heavy Post:

Anu, try these:

And, particularly for Mitsy:

P.S. - Love the VM, LOVE Donna. Gosh, I could marry that chick πŸ˜†
Thanks SO much, Vasurina! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—    I think I'll snag the Harvey one for now although I LOVED Mike's scene with his grandma in the pilot...so cute she was. 
ROFL @ My spider parts are tingling. πŸ˜†
IS IT 10 O CLOCK YETTT!!!!! 
Sadly, no πŸ˜† More sadly, I can't even watch it until tomorrow morning coz of the time difference!
Originally posted by psawyer

Sadly, no πŸ˜† More sadly, I can't even watch it until tomorrow morning coz of the time difference!

Yeah, same here. I won't be able to watch it till tomorrow afternoon or even till evening probably.

Mits...in how many hours exactly will it air there? If it had aired till sehri time here, I might keep it for downloading by then and watch it in the morning.

Anyway, you guys put a spoiler tag before discussing the epi...ok? Waise toh khair I'll stay away from the FC till I watch the epi now. πŸ˜†
Vasu, can you post the link of the tumblr page where you got those gifs from whenever you get a chance? The suits search in Tumblr is tedious otherwise. 
Hello, people in ze Suits land!  :bigwave:

Wow Mash, when you said there were others...I wasn't expecting that there were so many people watching this show on IF! What a pleasant surprise with the FC too...thank you, Vas! Now we can all watch two episodes and then wait till January, bahhh πŸ˜†