Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
KD was very rude 2 Kiya and i felt really bad for her...poor gal.Cry..buh i think there was a reason behind KD's rudeness...
we know KD acted very possessive towards Kiya...mayb he even has confusedConfused feelings( note..mayb)...n when kiya went wid that lame-o Kd was still inside so he ddnt know what hapened..he probbly thinks kiya went with that dude...n he is having mixed feelings..he's angryAngry, frustratedConfused and somewhat hurtOuch...n soo in order 2 hide the fact that he was hurt he insulted her...those wordss actually reflected how hurt he was...if he didnt give a damn...he wouldnt hav cared with whom kiya went ..o..what she did...but he cared n he was hurt thats why he said all those things...i hope u all are getting what i am trying to say...feel free 2 disagree...but if u agree...umm..Tongue.chocoaltes for u...lolBig smile
Juzz Kidding
plzz comment!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshAnikz003-Fortune-zzinia2411Ashley007-Kryan-r07c-RosyAzure-100littledevilsgal.angelIndigoBlues-Antu-_-Aslan--Latty-Mohit_monayaFieryLionessZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..luv_arshaThe007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "There is a reason behind KD's rude behaviour" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
When we are angry and hurt, we often burst out on even our friends and families.I'm not angry at KD or KIya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevilsFieryLioness

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

When we are angry and hurt, we often burst out on even our friends and families.I'm not angry at KD or KIya.
neither am i ...i ment KD was angry with Kiya bcuzz he was hurt...

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
ya just when u think KD knows Kiya it turns out to be the opposite. I think he feels jealous and upset that Kiya could drop so low. 

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Actually Kiya was wit dat guysss.so he couldnt soo his jealously..so he become soo angry..he was soo hurt

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i agree... 
we usually take our anger down on ppl whom we feel we r close to... so probably d same case wid KD and Kiya Heart

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@KiSha_4ever :-  i completely agree wioth what u said
i don't know if KD knows abt JJ come to save her n all but still can justify his anger as
when he was protective Kiya was very rude and later KD back to his stoneface mode to hide his hurt... 
so for me both r not wrong...
ab do meri chocos Tongue

@DamonCrazy_D3 :- word dear...
i know it better coz i have  very impulsive and aggressive nature...
so often i end up burst out on my family, when they aren't at any fault
its just that i can't bear my hurt and somewhere they too understand me *touchwood*
and later things will eb alright
i just hope the same for KiSha...
i just wish  KD will be the first to talk to her against this mission boycott Kiya

Edited by -meet- - 16 August 2012 at 1:47am

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-meet-]@KiSha_4ever :-  i completely agree wioth what u said
i don't know if KD knows abt JJ come to save her n all but still can justify his anger as
when he was protective Kiya was very rude and later KD back to his stoneface mode to hide his hurt... 
so for me both r not wrong...
ab do meri chocos Tongue

@DamonCrazy_D3 :- word dear...
i know it better coz i have  very impulsive and aggressive nature...
so often i end up burst out on my family, when they aren't at any fault
its just that i can't bear my hurt and somewhere they too understand me *touchwood*
and later things will eb alright
i just hope the same for KiSha...
i just wish  KD will be the first to talk to her against this mission boycott Kiya

[/QUOTE]hahaha...now i hav 2 iv u chocs ryt...*gives dairy milk* 
keep commenting...nxt tym diamonds dungi...lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.