The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

JJ saving Kiya...I liked it!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
First of all...KIsha were simply awesome on the floor.Aisi chem...aur itni unexpected danicing!!!

I know many people didn't like the fact that JJ, nd not KD saved Kiya.I liked it.First of all, KD was allready getting bashed up inside, so him coming outside the very next min and saving Kiya would have been way too coincidental.And I don't wish that the CVS had cut off the club scene and instead brought KD outside.Becos it was important.Sworn enemies Ranveer and KD fighting against those guys...beacuse of what?Royal ki izzat.That gives us a hint as to what mite be a factor in uniting them later.As for scene going on outside, this is the start of a bond of JJ's with one of the students.What happened inside and outside was a turning point.And I'm looking forward to what happens next!!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepasritosh-Fortune-sups2222100littledevilsbasket_101-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolicThe007Shivanisnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JJ saving Kiya...I liked it!!!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
JJ and Kiya's bonding will be first i guess and KD will take time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hmm yeah your point of view is also right!

..DamonCrazy..

-Fortune-

-Fortune-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
it was unexpected... but i too liked it Smile

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
exactly that is what i said in one of the posts yesterday that i liked it that JJ came and not KD so yeah I agree

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I wanted KD to help Kiya and drop home safely Day DreamingDay Dreaming but nevermind, Teacher-Student thing was good too Clap

asritosh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.