The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

JJ saving Kiya...I liked it!!!!

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
First of all...KIsha were simply awesome on the floor.Aisi chem...aur itni unexpected danicing!!!

I know many people didn't like the fact that JJ, nd not KD saved Kiya.I liked it.First of all, KD was allready getting bashed up inside, so him coming outside the very next min and saving Kiya would have been way too coincidental.And I don't wish that the CVS had cut off the club scene and instead brought KD outside.Becos it was important.Sworn enemies Ranveer and KD fighting against those guys...beacuse of what?Royal ki izzat.That gives us a hint as to what mite be a factor in uniting them later.As for scene going on outside, this is the start of a bond of JJ's with one of the students.What happened inside and outside was a turning point.And I'm looking forward to what happens next!!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepasritoshsups2222-Fortune-100littledevilsbasket_101-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolicThe007Shivanisnowflake.

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
JJ and Kiya's bonding will be first i guess and KD will take time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hmm yeah your point of view is also right!

..DamonCrazy..

-Fortune- Goldie
-Fortune-
-Fortune-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
it was unexpected... but i too liked it Smile
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
exactly that is what i said in one of the posts yesterday that i liked it that JJ came and not KD so yeah I agree
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I wanted KD to help Kiya and drop home safely Day DreamingDay Dreaming but nevermind, Teacher-Student thing was good too Clap

asritosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index