Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I was so shocked that TBP has shaped KD's character so differently. Usually people who play Bad Boy/strict characters never DANCE!

I was so surprised how openly he was dancing with style and attitude. Fahad is an awesome dancer btw. I thought KD would just dance like a typical style (ie. Bollywood/Bhangra) but he was so into it. He was not shy or embarrassed nor did he stop when Kiya came. 

Thanks TBP for making his character different and the one all us ladies can drool over. Hats off to Fahad for excellent dancing and Bharati was amazing with great expressions and moves.

Edited by robinc07 - 16 August 2012 at 12:14am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliimythu_ginna7asritoshallseasonraincrazy4lyfsups2222Saimaa.H100littledevilstaniya_dostiibasket_101gal.angel-Stardust-ZaYaHolicluv_arshaThe007ShivaniFieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-....DamonCrazy..Kalpana_WriterBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not your typical Bad Boy umm--->Dancer" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I loved his moves.It was damn unexpected.Usually the silent types don't dance, and when they do, it's shown as a big turning point with lots of drama.LOL!!!!!I loved ArHad.KD ne ton brain, heart sab mein short-cirsuit kar diya and Kiya...everytime she rolled her head i was wishing i was a guyROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7100littledevilsr07cbasket_101Kalpana_WriterZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I loved his moves.It was damn unexpected.Usually the silent types don't dance, and when they do, it's shown as a big turning point with lots of drama.LOL!!!!!I loved ArHad.KD ne ton brain, heart sab mein short-cirsuit kar diya and Kiya...everytime she rolled her head i was wishing i was a guyROFL
HHAHHAHA so funny.. I want a repeat dance, I wish they do some sort of performing arts festival or something and KD-Kiya would dance again...to be Head Girl/Boy (which Banga mentioned to Kiya)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsbasket_101Kalpana_WriterZaYaHolic

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I love his dance yaar..he dance so well.i wanna see dancing againEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cKalpana_Writer

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

I love his dance yaar..he dance so well.i wanna see dancing againEmbarrassed
Ya people say he looks like Shahid...I think he was dancing like him too 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_Writer

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Loved his dance and with Kiya aswell KD ne toh jeena muskil kardia hai Embarrassed LOL I agree with you thanks to TBP team !!

r07cKalpana_Writer

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
OMG he was too gud I cant help but drool over him when he comes on screen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
DAMN when he started dance...i SCREAMED...hahahha lol...
N When KiSha started dancing...
i jumped up n down on my couch... LMAO
Thank god my parents were outta of town... ;) 
Fahad & Bharati are sexo dancers <3

r07cBrashCandy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.