Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: leenarana42

Oh saddie I can understand in what state you hv written this &  I am

completely agree with you.  As a die hard fan of GC, even I am not bashing GC & its the character of Yash what I am hating.  So far as GC's performance is concercerned, he was just amazing in his expressions & anger.  But hitting a woman like this is not at all tolerable and justifiable.

Thanks 🤗
Yes I am die hard fan too.
Yash could have just kept his hands to himself rather than pushing Aarti. I mean, what kind of a message is that? Feel free to push your wife when you're angry?!

GC did a Fab job portraying Yash, he's my Favourite Character but his act was really unacceptable.
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

First of all, most of people knows here that Gurmeet and Yash are two different persons..

I am A Gurmeet chaudhary fan
But I am not hating Yash not because Yash is played by Gurmeet, but I love him for the person he proved to be in past. One mistake can't define his character..everybody do mistakes but how can I forget that gentleman and caring Yash. Wouldn't it be so narrow to judge a person on his mistake??? And that mistake of which we even didn't know the reason yet!! That mistake which was done in anger...
Never ever judge a person on his mistakes...Hate is the strong word to use for a man who always stood by Aarti and for right...
People can dislike his behavior or criticize his behavior but deciding the fate of character by hating is most inappropriate without even considering other elements of this character...

His one mistake, which is pushing Aarti, can affect a lot of people. This is the second time he has used his physical power to show how angry he is at Aarti. The first time he nearly beat Aarti up for 'Trying to be like Aarpita'
Here he's done the same and we don't even know the reason for it - yet if anything has ticked him off - it gives him no rights to behave like this with Aarti who doesn't even KNOW The reason behind his sudden rage.

Yash is my Favourite Character, till yesterday I was with him thinking It might be a prank or Aarti knows she's done something. But yesterdays episode completely changed all of that, he blasted at Aarti once again and did not even think of actually telling the God Damn truth!

I am in the middle of hating him process to be honest, I still need to know why he's so mad at Aarti - yet she's Unaware of that.

Yash Was a true gentleman but right now he's nothing like one so I'm pretty disappointed with him.

I do hope my Yash's character isn't tarnished, I really do. But seeing his Inhumane behaviour towards a clueless Aarti has made me re-think whether he can actually be the earlier Yash...

Also, I was disappointed at Aarti if you think I'm supporting her. I'm not supporting anyone until I know the truth..

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously...yash has no rite to behave wid aarti lyk this...if he is fallin in love that doesnt mean he has to take out his frustration ds way... 👎🏼
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Thanks 🤗

Awwhhh😳
I know I'm one Crazy GC maniac so people must have thought I was gonna support him😆 but it doesn't mean I'll support him even when he's wrong. Hehe Thank you for liking me😳

@red   Yeah, I hardly said that to anyone unless I mean it.. 😳
 I like you for being true to what u feel..
And you should be proud of it..
😳
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup... sadiie POV is right..  though yash has proved in the past that he is a gem of person but that does not give him the right to vent out his anger so badly..

when arti took arpita's getup on palak's bday... he got so angry with her... in front of all the guests.. he turned the tables and what not...
and now again... he didn't even care that kids were there... he shouted.. pushed arti in front of them...

understood.. he is angry.. but he should learn how to vent out his anger...

n yes... he should think once.. how arti is living and keeping herself happy in that arpita museum.. whichever room u go.. or which ever house .. u find big big photographs of arpita..  what if arti placed prashant photographs there...
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yash has pushed Aarti. I do not justify his behaviour but analysing it. In Mumbai trip he has loosened his limitations on aarti and mixed up with her very well. Has allowed her to hold his hand. Ab use pachhtava ho raha hai.

He is feeling he should not have allowed her to come close to him and she would not have fallen in love with him. Now he wants to stay away from her and so he pushed her away to tell her to keep a long...distance from him.

Love both Yash and of course Gurmeet.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly!!
I agree with you!
Some GCians are trying to defend yash!
I'm not defending him at all b/c he is totally wrong no matter what is the reason.
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. It's the character that is wrong. Yash did wrong by hurting Aarti and pushing her like this.

As far as GC is concerned he did a great job of showing the anger in Yash's eyes.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u Sadie...
I'm also true GCian but It doesn't mean that Yash as a character's weird behavior with Aarti n last 2 episodes is by any means justified👎🏼

JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well said, absolutely nothing justifies Yash's behaviour, he has no respect for women. How can he shove her infront of his kids and family...totally disgusting.

Furthermore how can he say he has no relationship with Aarti, she is the mother of his children (albeit step-mom). he married her, he sindoor and mangalsutra she wears is in his name, therefore he does have a relationship with her, she is his wife. The physical relationship is NOT the only thing that binds husband & wife.

yash needs to grow up, his brooding is sickening