The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
agreed 

plue he is HAWT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samjhe ya Main Samjhaon? (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Jaya! AND Pallo! Hug (Aww Maryada days. I just had to add that there LOL)

But yesyes. I think it was a good start for a show. It could be better, and there's always always room for improvement but I felt like they did a really good job catching my attention with these two episodes. Combining fiction with a message - I like it. LOL

@Jaya - Looking forward to reading your take on the episodes soon :)

@Pallo: OMG. the guy is really good looking. holycrap. And yup the actor is doing a mighty good job. There's lots of potential for character development I think, which I really enjoy because static characters throughout the show would just be annoying.

@Megha/Sri: hehe I agree :D Go everyone who made it happen. Seriously :)

Yaaayayy.. Our lil group Tongue

I know I liked Shaleen back in roadies too but he went out too quick.. he is pretty good..Yeaahh I'm sure his character is gonna develop for the better..

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
^What's Roadies? o.o

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

^What's Roadies? o.o

You don't know??? I think roadies 5.0 it was..

ohh what is roadies.. it's a reality show on MTV 13 people get selected and fight for the money they earn themselves with money tasks and immunity tasks..

One more thing came to my mind.. our lil Maryada group and this time too I'm doing the updates.. heheehe..

Awww your siggy is soo cutee..

..Naina..

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I absolutely luv it...when he says it!!!

His and Rathore's constant power struggle (mainly from Rathore's side...coz Arjun doesn't give a damn abt power)...is awesome to watch...

I used to luv him in his Roadies days...
Embarrassed

Guys...wat ya all think about making an AT for Shaleen/Arjun????...I can prepare it!!!
Smile

That way we all will have a separate thread only for him!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..mushiroxxmeghasingh

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yaaap totally agree with you

..Naina..

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
nice dialoge

..Naina..

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Boo! :D

I agree with everything you said (duh!). Arjun is a total contrast when compared to Rathore. Rathore looks at the bigger picture while Arjun looks at the minor details. Also, I feel like Arjun is actually more empathetic, even though it doesn't seem like that. He seems ruthless with the criminals, but his demeanor changes when he's communicating with the victims/family members. Like, when it comes to the victims or their family members, he tries to find a connection with them. That might also be because he was close to the girl from the first episode. Meh, I don't know what I'm saying.

And did you notice Rathore called Arjun "Jaggu" in one of the scenes? He was like "Haan, bol Jaggu." They must've been pretty close for him to use a nickname! or maybe I imagined Rathore calling him that :/ it is highly possible.

In terms of the stunts, I feel they could do a lot better! I mean, the punches and stuff..they have to be more realistic, imo. But they can improve that with practice!

Edited by isomers - 17 August 2012 at 10:55pm

..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.