Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I am  talking about KiSha and the Freedom Party...they both were craving for each other...mostly Kiya. 

Outside she was standing there anxiously waiting for him to ask her, but he didn't because he was being stubborn and had his back to her. It seemed like he wanted to avoid her. 
When KD was dancing...she was staring at how he is such an amazing dancer. He just keeps surprising her because he is a private person. She thought of her scenes with KD and seemed like she was craving for him. She took down shots like she needed to get loose and get some encouragement to dance with KD. She comes and makes sure she parks her dancing area right next to KDs...its not like she was there to fight with him or compete with him...she wanted his full attention. For him to look at her in the party (not avoid her like he did outside) and look at how hot she looked and while dancing. 

Love the eye lock here and there...made me go nuts hahha anyways..I think he got lost in her dazed toxic eyes and starting dancing around her. 
The surprising thing was KD too was craving for her and I loved the part when he grabbed her arm into a dance. His eyes looked like he wanted her. Throughout the dance, they were looking into each other's eyes and were so close. Their deep desires unfolding on the dance floor...with all the Royals watching. When she stumbled and landed in his arms...the look on her face showed she was wanted him badly!
Their silent love broke apart as they realized everyone was watching, they got awkward and walked off...KD was silent like usual...while Kiya who was so happy when talking to Juhi...she basically said she knows KD really well and knows his moves. If she didn't have the shots...she would have told Juhi to shutup or to go away.
Lastly, the dance was HAWT!ClapHeart I have watched it like a hundred times.

Comments?

Edited by robinc07 - 15 August 2012 at 10:30pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshaasritoshinna7zzinia2411janeniroopa-Fortune--Araina-ABCDesiGirl93sups2222swetha811100littledevilsIndigoBluesgal.angelluv_arsha-bornalee-Mohit_monayaRadiance...Cute_Angel..FieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-..LadyMcbethZaYaHolic..Serendipity..samratrocks..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaazThe007Shivani..Tamanna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Deep Down Craving!?!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
loved ur post..totally agree wid u..she was, nt only she bt both of dem wer craving for each odr n their dance movements showed dis...Embarrassed
i expected much more from d freedom party...bt did not get much..only best thing of the party was kisha's dance...bt after tat nxt day wat kd said to her i didnt lyk it..felt very bad for her...he too again misunderstood her :( :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7r07cZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

loved ur post..totally agree wid u..she was, nt only she bt both of dem wer craving for each odr n their dance movements showed dis...Embarrassed
i expected much more from d freedom party...bt did not get much..only best thing of the party was kisha's dance...bt after tat nxt day wat kd said to her i didnt lyk it..felt very bad for her...he too again misunderstood her :( :(
Thanks, I wished he had listened to her...but he saw the tears in her eyes. I wish she had ran after him and told him off in her tears

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bornalee-

Paytonlee

Paytonlee

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
they both dance so well..i watched the dance so many times..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c-bornalee-

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Thanks, I wished he had listened to her...but he saw the tears in her eyes. I wish she had ran after him and told him off in her tears

i wished dat too...may b everything gonna sort out 2day..i mean dey both will knw wat hapnd to each odr..i think in d locker room bobby will say sumthing to kd,like he said abt piddi to her..n i dnt think they even knw k kiya is already their behind those locker...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7r07cZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by robinc07

i wished dat too...may b everything gonna sort out 2day..i mean dey both will knw wat hapnd to each odr..i think in d locker room bobby will say sumthing to kd,like he said abt piddi to her..n i dnt think they even knw k kiya is already their behind those locker...
Hope u are right...hope she is not going to get back at him or something

-bornalee-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
That scene was sizzling!!!!!I loved the editing, the effects , the choreography, the smooth transition from KD's to KiSha's dance and of course the WAY they danced.It was so full of underlying emotions.For the first time, I had the same feeling watching a couple dance as I did when i would see KriYaansh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

That scene was sizzling!!!!!I loved the editing, the effects , the choreography, the smooth transition from KD's to KiSha's dance and of course the WAY they danced.It was so full of underlying emotions.For the first time, I had the same feeling watching a couple dance as I did when i would see KriYaansh.
I know looks like ArHad are born to dance..they shocked me completely. The chemistry was amazing..I badly want an ArHad interview...ya I agree with ur KriYansh point...boy I miss them but KiSha really remind me of them. I always say that KiSha is the best jodi on Channel V after KriYansh

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.