Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

ashish is not suiting in this role

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

from udaybeer to sahil its not suiting ashish he has lost the charm 

the chemistry between sahil and shivani is not working either, it looks too forced

something is missing

no spark no chemistry

they look too awkward around each other

ashish going from uday to sahil is toning down his style and impression

it is not looking so good 

something is missing big time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
udaybeer was udaybeer..now this is sahil..i think it will take us sometime to accept him in his new avatar..i would give it time..so far he is doing full justice to his role..and he is stealing the screen space, when he is in the frame i just want to look at him..the problem is if he keeps on doing uv type roles he will limit himself to just one type of roles..i think at this time its important for him to grow as an actor..now this show is just a small part of his career, i am sure the more exposure he gets the more people will recognize him and this is the only way to get better breaks! i have seen so many actors who after doing one show don't do any other shows for yrs and wait for better opportunity which not necessarily comes along that fast and then slowly people forget them and they disappear..i am happy that at least he got another show as a lead fast and is still in limelight and lots of people i spoke to are liking his show..just hope that more people like it and the trps rise..we all as his fans should encourage and support him..thx!
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, that's why I stopped watching the show after one episode.😆
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel he is doing a great jobin the role of saahil
if he keeps doing uv sort of roles, he would get repitative
the show is started to get impressive , lots are liking it
i feel this show will have a wider appeal than dek ever had
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its jst dat vr so mch in luv wit him as udaii k ismey dekh ker thora diff lagra hai buh m luvin him as sahilll
a pakkaa lover boyyy;}who'll do nethin to get married to his lovvee <3
i tau m reallyy lukn fwrd to up cumin episs m shure he will rockk even mooreee hes d only thing which attracts me towards Lmyam i think v shud tke udai outta r mind n luk to him as sahil..
i find his role v cutteee n shweett ful ov lyfff
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
True.Thats why now i only watch Madhubala.
maya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agreee sumththing is missing
anamika968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heart1

from udaybeer to sahil its not suiting ashish he has lost the charm 

the chemistry between sahil and shivani is not working either, it looks too forced

something is missing

no spark no chemistry

they look too awkward around each other

ashish going from uday to sahil is toning down his style and impression

it is not looking so good 

something is missing big time

Hiya... To reply to you...Udaybeer was a rajwaraa... with loads of attitude and spark to his character... the script demanded that... but hey Saahil is much more mellow... he has to be a very loveable guy... toh zameen aasmaan ka phark... You are used to seeing Udaybeer with Maanyata... you will eventually need some time to accept Aashish in his new avataar...and that too with the very new and lovely Shivani...c'mmon guys the show has got so much potential... :)))
😊
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dnt think so. He is doing great job as sahil. He is simply awesome in tht character. Agree on chemistry with shivani bt its nt too bad at all hope it will improve with time.
Really?...i think he is fab...an actor has to explore his potentials...u cant expect him to play the same character...infact i appreciate him..bcs i m not a crazy fan..still i did follow his shows..lil bit...and i must say he did justice to both of the characters...although i do agree wid the chemistry wd him and Shivani..i think thy shud atleast show how they fell in love...

Anywys. May i say both male leads r so talented and versatile...Himm played a ruthless goon witha accent in one show...and macho man in another...here he is this simple family guy...Hats off...

Same wid Ashish...first a stubborn Prince wid attitude and viloence...and now this happy go lucky sweet guy...
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago