IPKKND-WU-15/8-Just Called to say, that I'm Sorry!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And First of all..

A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

and now with the episode...
Daadi the Demon๐Ÿ˜ก
Somebody turn on the Cannon (Oye not the camera...Bullet wala cannon!!)

Khushi cried a Gallon
and somebody hit Garima with a big fat melon!!๐Ÿ˜ก

I really dont have words for these great women๐Ÿ˜•

So let me carry out the update for which I am already very very late

Buaji and her Kitchen Ranting going on...as Khushi hears it with weary kind of tiredness and tells Buaji to give it a rest for a while...but we know na...Resting is forbidden ...so in Walks  DAADI the Demon๐Ÿ˜ก...with all her cruel smile and horrible attitude (Waise Wonderful potrayal by Swatiji...she has actually made us hate a charactSer in a span of just few days!!!!)

She comes and starts her rant about Khushi's character, Bua (And I will always love her for this) stands up for Khushi and tells the white saree wali Demon that her grand son is equally at fault ...and it was he who had brought Khushi to Raizada Pagal Khaana...

The Demon smirks and continues that boys dont have their heart at the right place (So why dont they nail it properly then๐Ÿ˜ก) and it is upto the girls to hold up to their character (Like you did??? running away from your responsibilities for all these  years and then marching up and upsettting a happy family๐Ÿ˜ก)

Garima is all smiling and about to walk in (Shashi is apparently pushed in some dungeon by this cruel woman...wasnt he taken to some hospital..then why is she coming all smiling and all...ALONE???.WHERE is he???๐Ÿ˜•) and then sees The White Saaree Wali demon daadi and suddenly hides with alll 'HAWWW' expression on her face...she hears Daadi calling Khushi bad words...

Daadi informs Buaji that Khushi has managed to transfer this house on her name (And so??? What does that prove?? she is hardly going to get it transferred on Happy Singh's name, ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก) and Bauji is shocked and so is Khushi...She tells Buaji that she knows nothing about this...Daadi says that doesnot matter (Hain ??toh what does??? your supreme love and affection???๐Ÿ˜ก)

Buaji and Daadi argue and Buaji sides Khushi (Buaji I lubb you) and tells Daadi that she trusts Khushi...Daadi doesnot relent and goes on and on ..about money and all nonsense...Buaji loses it and says that enough and she doesnot want to get her niece married to her grandson and the marriage is off...

Daadi looks like a cat who got the cream, smiles evilishly and walks off...

Garima who is on the verge of getting apoplexy...suddenly revives herself and wonders if the demon who walked out in white cream saree was ASR's Daadi...Inside Buaji is mega upset and is cursing Daadi..shouting and  crying...she is saying that ASR took advantage and now they are insulting the family...Khushi tries to defend her hubby in front of buaji and tells her that ASR's mother had committed suicide when he was 14 when her mad mother  comes out of nowhere and slaps her...๐Ÿ˜ฒ (Wonderful..you hide like a cowards when some random woman is abusing your daughter and then come out and show your BRAVERY  by slapping your already depressed daughter!! BRAVO....Hindustan ko aap pe garv hai๐Ÿ˜ก!!!!And I am still wondering whatever she did with her hubby dear..Shashi poor fellow ...๐Ÿ˜ญ...Somebody pack this Daadi and amma to a pagalkhaana please)

She tells Khushi to go inside ...Bua tells her that there was no need to slap, it was not Khushi's fault (owww...Buaji...you are the best...even if you didn ot know the exact circumstances of hte marriage..you did know that you Sanakadevi must have done out of some reason that were no way immoral!!! And Garima on the other hand๐Ÿ˜ก ) But Buaji senses that there is something else wrong with Garima and asks the reason for it (Buaji the biggest reason...CVs...they have decided now that Daadi ...resurrected from the dead..will now play a haunting role in everybody's past๐Ÿคข) Garima behaves like she has got a shock or something ...(E lo...Slap padaa Khushi ko and Shock isko lagta hai๐Ÿ˜•)

At the Raizada Pagalkhaana...everybody is preparing for the marriage and Daadi enters and tells them that there is not need...as Buaji has told her that there is no scope of this relation and the 'rishta' has broken...Maami giving weird expressions along with others who are shocked (Maami looks like a peacock today...her eyemake up is all green blue๐Ÿ˜†)

Arnav gives her a calculating look and tells everyone that there is no need to panic (HAVE NO FEAR...ZORRO IS HERE๐Ÿ˜›) and that he will handle it..they just need to be ready for the Shagun...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Daadi gives him a 'I hate you' look and ASR gives back the 'You  can hate me..but dont try to ruffle me...or you wold have had it!' look..and leaves for the Gupta house...

He enters where Bua and Garima are sitting and asks for Khushi...Bua tells him that she cannot come outside...ASR (Ok so I loved how he says this...with clenched teeth yet softly...as if angry yet respecting bua)...that he wants to talk to her..and walks off to Khushi's room leaving an open mouthed Bua...๐Ÿ˜†

He enters the room and Khushi turns her back towards him..worried that he might see the slap mark on his face, and hence keeps her hand on her cheek to hide it (Beta Khushi...I tell you...there is no better way to tell people that you were slapped than to keep your hand on your cheek like this...they will assume that even if you were not slapped!!! )

Arnav is mad that she is not looking at him again and then turns her forcefully ot look at him and realizes that she has been slapped...he is so speechless...at that moment..just looking at her...and Khushi breaks down and hugs him...he comforts her...he asks with blood in his eyes that who did it..when she refuses to tell him ..he tries to go and question bua and Garima...she stops him and tells him that Garima is her mother..she has raised her and she has a right on her..she can slap her..and she has no difficulty with it...

ASR is speechless again...he fails to grasp the concept of slapping Khushi or making a big deal out of the no pheras factors (Yes yes we understand...you are ASR..but you have got the tiniest bit of the genes from the Raizada Pagalkhaana na?? you are bound ot have some probs...but not to worry...khushi will remove that small block soon๐Ÿ˜‰)
He tells her ..we will finish this (now, I have prob with this...I actually hope that he realizes that it is not 'finishing' it ..it will be 'beginning' it...)
He goes out and tells Bua that he will come tomorrow with the Shagun when Bua informs that that was the plan, until his daadi came and made marshamallow of their brains and badmouthed Khushi...ASR comprehends and tells them to be ready tomorrow...

At Raizada Pagalkhaana everybody is worried and Maami and her running commentary are on as Naani scolds her and Daadi looks like the cat who who got a bucketfull of cream๐Ÿ˜ก When ASR walks in and tells her that what she was eating was no cream but his shaving cream๐Ÿคฃ... Imean he informs that the marriage is on and there is nothing to worry and tells Daadi that he knows what she is trying to do but they will go for shagun with or without her (With her.?? why do you want to take her along with you??? arrey lock her inside that Sheeshmahal of yours...untill you dont get your SR and 2-4 chhotu ASR and Khushi!๐Ÿ˜†)

Everybody looks happy and Anji the akal se ganji looks like she got a chance to do 100 poojas together and gets ecstatic...

ASR in his room...remembering seeing Khushi's slap mark..and their marriage and Garima's slap even then (Hey Ram!! does she come into the frame only to 'Slap khushi' scenes๐Ÿ˜†) and how he had mistreated Khushi but still she had taken care of him...followed her to airport and saved him from Kidnappers!and then he actually realizes that he had treated her so badly..and even now when somebody had slapped her..he had gotten mad at her...he climbs down the stairs when he sees a shadow..he follows it but finds nobody...but we are shown that it is our Snakewa...Blackwa...back into the Raizada mansion...๐Ÿคข

Precap: ASR at Gupta house...looks like the middle of the night as Khushi is in her night clothes...he is saying sorry for ever hurting her...for ever not believing her...for everything..for every single time...owww๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hailaaa srushti mein 1st aaj...

When ASR walks in and tells her that what she was eating was no cream but his shaving cream๐Ÿคฃ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Everybody looks happy and Anji the akal se ganji looks like she got a chance to do 100 poojas together and gets ecstatic...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hai re nand kishore n DM dadi ko koi wapas ashram bhej doo...or else traffic police bana do correct set ho jayegi...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

n shyam (creep) hate u...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

asuasal wonderful updatee...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ArHi_JeeVi - 11 years ago
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
And your interjections in between were really funny!!
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome epi n wonderful update
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the written update.

That was a very good episode. I really wonder whats the connection between Garima's past and Dadi.Looking forward to Arnav asking for forgiveness to Khushi.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I tell you Srushti, I just love your written updates. Even though I watched the episode I wanted to read your WU because it just adds a new dimension to the episode. You commentary is SUPER HILARIOUS...ROFL :p Loved it :)
prshetty thumbnail
ROFL ROFL

I was all gloomy thinking of the upcoming gloomy days but am going to catch your updates ONLY and get a laugh out of it. (BTW, good catch on Shashi babua)
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super awesome update... Really funny comments... Am sitting in office n trying to hide my smile... ๐Ÿ˜†

Well this episode just proves that nothing is going to go according to our EXPECTATIONS and DREAMS...๐Ÿ˜

Yesterday we thought that we'll be seeing the starting of a Perfect Re-marriage track with some occasional interruptions from our Snakewa...

But the CV's have proved to be really unpredictable (which am loving more n more).  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ 

Now there'll be interruptions from Stopwa ANS Snakewa, which means Hell of many interruptions...
sigh, as long as both WA's are (un)Successful in their evil plans, i'll be happy...

Just want our ARSHI to face all future problems as Legally AND Traditionally bound MAN and WIFE๐Ÿ˜
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
Yay! Srush is here to save the day!!!!!

And First of all..

A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
JAI HIND!

and now with the episode...
Daadi the Demon๐Ÿ˜ก
Somebody turn on the Cannon (Oye not the camera...Bullet wala cannon!!)
I suggest bazooka! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Khushi cried a Gallon and I cried with her! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
and somebody hit Garima with a big fat melon!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Ya! How dared she! Angry Didn't Arnav's message that no one got green light to slap his wife, reach her ears! Shame on you Buaji for keeping this all to yourself!  Angry

I really dont have words for these great women๐Ÿ˜•

So let me carry out the update for which I am already very very late

Buaji and her Kitchen Ranting going on...as Khushi hears it with weary kind of tiredness and tells Buaji to give it a rest for a while...but we know na...Resting is forbidden ...so in Walks  DAADI the Demon๐Ÿ˜ก...with all her cruel smile and horrible attitude (Waise Wonderful potrayal by Swatiji...she has actually made us hate a charactSer in a span of just few days!!!!) So now she is ranking Num 1 for most hated? How about Shyam the snake? His TRPs fell? ๐Ÿคฃ

She comes and starts her rant about Khushi's character, Bua (And I will always love her for this) ๐Ÿ‘ wish I knew how to monkey-whistle! Should have paid more attention in monkey school! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ stands up for Khushi and tells the white saree wali Demon that her grand son is equally at fault ...and it was he who had brought Khushi to Raizada Pagal Khaana...
Exactly! You hit the nail right into her head! ๐Ÿ‘ Bravo!

The Demon smirks and continues that boys dont have their heart at the right place (So why dont they nail it properly then๐Ÿ˜ก) You mean, biologically boys/men/males have their hearts elsewhere? like where? and it is upto the girls to hold up to their character you mean moral police? I need a gun license! (Like you did??? running away from your responsibilities for all these  years and then marching up and upsettting a happy family๐Ÿ˜ก) Yah! You said it, Srush! BINGO!!!

Garima is all smiling and about to walk in (Shashi is apparently pushed in some dungeon by this cruel woman...wasnt he taken to some hospital..then why is she coming all smiling and all...ALONE???.WHERE is he???๐Ÿ˜•) Ya, me was wondering same thing... what have you done to Shashiji, Garima???and then sees The White Saaree Wali demon daadi and suddenly hides with alll 'HAWWW' expression on her face...she hears Daadi calling Khushi bad words... maybe Dadi is the head of the MOB or something... and Garima was her gunda who decided to turn good to marry Shashi... ๐Ÿ˜† 

Daadi informs Buaji that Khushi has managed to transfer this house on her name (And so??? What does that prove?? she is hardly going to get it transferred on Happy Singh's name, ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก) ya, how stupid!  and Bauji is shocked and so is Khushi...She tells Buaji that she knows nothing about this...Daadi says that doesnot matter (Hain ??toh what does??? your supreme love and affection???๐Ÿ˜ก) ha ha ha ๐Ÿคฃ loved this one!

Buaji and Daadi argue and Buaji sides Khushi (Buaji I lubb you) ya, me too! Love you, Buaji! โค๏ธ and tells Daadi that she trusts Khushi...Daadi doesnot relent and goes on and on ..about money and all nonsense...Buaji loses it and says that enough and she doesnot want to get her niece married to her grandson and the marriage is off... You really rock, Buaji! Can I adopt you? ๐Ÿ‘

Daadi looks like a cat who got the cream, smiles evilishly and walks off...
Ugh! Yucks!๐Ÿคข
Garima who is on the verge of getting apoplexy...suddenly revives herself and wonders if the demon who walked out in white cream saree was ASR's Daadi... Inside Buaji is mega upset and is cursing Daadi..shouting and  crying...she is saying that ASR took advantage and now they are insulting the family...Khushi tries to defend her hubby in front of buaji and tells her that ASR's mother had committed suicide when he was 14 when her mad mother  comes out of nowhere and slaps her...Shocked (Wonderful..you hide like a cowards when some random woman is abusing your daughter and then come out and show your BRAVERY  by slapping your already depressed daughter!! BRAVO....Hindustan ko aap pe garv hai๐Ÿ˜ก!!!!And I am still wondering whatever she did with her hubby dear..Shashi poor fellow ...Cry...Somebody pack this Daadi and amma to a pagalkhaana please) ๐Ÿคฃ *&%$ woman! Buaji is so much better! I hate you Garima! You would never do something like this to Payal! Angry I'll help with the bags, Srush! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ No, change my mind! I'll help with the butt-kicking instead! ๐Ÿ˜†

She tells Khushi to go inside ...Bua tells her that there was no need to slap, it was not Khushi's fault (owww...Buaji...you are the best...even if you didn ot know the exact circumstances of hte marriage..you did know that you Sanakadevi must have done out of some reason that were no way immoral!!! And Garima on the other hand๐Ÿ˜ก ) Have I told you how much I love you, Buaji! Hugs for you! ๐Ÿค—  But Buaji senses that there is something else wrong with Garima and asks the reason for it (Buaji the biggest reason...CVs...they have decided now that Daadi ...resurrected from the dead..will now play a haunting role in everybody's past๐Ÿคข) Sigh... Garima behaves like she has got a shock or something ...(E lo...Slap padaa Khushi ko and Shock isko lagta hai๐Ÿ˜•) Exactly! She has no control over her senses! Angry

At the Raizada Pagalkhaana...everybody is preparing for the marriage and Daadi enters and tells them that there is not need...as Buaji has told her that there is no scope of this relation and the 'rishta' has broken...Maami giving weird expressions along with others who are shocked (Maami looks like a peacock today...her eyemake up is all green blue๐Ÿ˜†) All she needed was a shade of shocking pink and she  would have been perfect for the circus! ๐Ÿคฃ

Arnav gives her a calculating look and tells everyone that there is no need to panic (HAVE NO FEAR...ZORRO IS HERE๐Ÿ˜›) I LOVE THIS, Srush! He does look like Zorro these days.. stubs, dark clothes and all ๐Ÿ˜†and that he will handle it..they just need to be ready for the Shagun...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Daadi gives him a 'I hate you' look and ASR gives back the 'You  can hate me..but dont try to ruffle me...or you wold have had it!' look..and leaves for the Gupta house... Super eye-locks...wish they'd have a contest one of these days! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He enters where Bua and Garima are sitting and asks for Khushi...Bua tells him that she cannot come outside...ASR (Ok so I loved how he says this...with clenched teeth yet softly...as if angry yet respecting bua) my hero, my Zorro ๐Ÿ˜......that he wants to talk to her..and walks off to Khushi's room leaving an open mouthed Bua...๐Ÿ˜† you show them who's the Zorro (Garima especially!), Arnavji!

He enters the room and Khushi turns her back towards him..worried that he might see the slap mark on his face, and hence keeps her hand on her cheek to hide it (Beta Khushi...I tell you...there is no better way to tell people that you were slapped than to keep your hand on your cheek like this...they will assume that even if you were not slapped!!! D'oh) So right! I was thinking this also... it's like Chimpu baba wondering who stole her banana, and one cheeky monkey trying to hide the peel by sitting uncomfortably on it! Angry

Arnav is mad that she is not looking at him again and then turns her forcefully ot look at him and realizes that she has been slapped...he is so speechless...at that moment..just looking at her...and Khushi breaks down and hugs him...he comforts her...he asks with blood in his eyes that who did it..when she refuses to tell him ..he tries to go and question bua and Garima...she stops him and tells him that Garima is her mother..she has raised her and she has a right on her..she can slap her..and she has no difficulty with it...

ASR is speechless again...he fails to grasp the concept of slapping Khushi or making a big deal out of the no pheras factors (Yes yes we understand...you are ASR..but you have got the tiniest bit of the genes from the Raizada Pagalkhaana na?? you are bound ot have some probs...but not to worry...khushi will remove that small block soon๐Ÿ˜‰)
He tells her ..we will finish this (now, I have prob with this...I actually hope that he realizes that it is not 'finishing' it ..it will be 'beginning' it...) ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ But loved the private moment! So husband-wifey like, no? And the spontaneous hug! ๐Ÿ˜
He goes out and tells Bua that he will come tomorrow with the Shagun when Bua informs that that was the plan, until his daadi came and made marshamallow of their brains and badmouthed Khushi...ASR comprehends and tells them to be ready tomorrow... Yay! Buaji! ๐Ÿ‘

At Raizada Pagalkhaana everybody is worried and Maami and her running commentary are on as Naani scolds her and Daadi looks like the cat who who got a bucketfull of cream๐Ÿ˜ก When ASR walks in and tells her that what she was eating was no cream but his shaving creamROFL... oh my God, Srush! You are so funny! You're killing me yaar! ๐Ÿคฃ Imean he informs that the marriage is on and there is nothing to worry and tells Daadi that he knows what she is trying to do but they will go for shagun with or without her (With her.?? why do you want to take her along with you??? arrey lock her inside that Sheeshmahal of yours...untill you dont get your SR and 2-4 chhotu ASR and Khushi!๐Ÿ˜†) ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Everybody looks happy and Anji the akal se ganji looks like she got a chance to do 100 poojas together and gets ecstatic... oh, how I hated her fake overjoyed look! ๐Ÿคข

ASR in his room...remembering seeing Khushi's slap mark..and their marriage and Garima's slap even then (Hey Ram!! does she come into the frame only to 'Slap khushi' scenes๐Ÿ˜†) and how he had mistreated Khushi but still she had taken care of him...followed her to airport and saved him from Kidnappers!and then he actually realizes that he had treated her so badly..FINALLY! Thought I had to wait for the babies to come first! ๐Ÿ˜† and even now when somebody had slapped her..he had gotten mad at her ya, you're just too much sometimes, Arnavji! Angry...he climbs down the stairs when he sees a shadow..he follows it but finds nobody...but we are shown that it is our Snakewa...Blackwa...back into the Raizada mansion...๐Ÿคข Snakewa seems to have free access to house all the time na... not very secure is it? Wasn't it supposed to be a mansion (with weird architecture)??? Where are the guards, etc, etc??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Precap: ASR at Gupta house...looks like the middle of the night as Khushi is in her night clothes...he is saying sorry for ever hurting her...for ever not believing her...for everything..for every single time...owwwCry
You better make the apology real heart-wrenching, buster! She's gone through hell because of you! Angry

Super post, Srush! Just one thing... someone mentioned on the LU thread that Dadi should be sent to the jungle... I just want to say- LIKE HELL! Angry No way I want her near my jungle! Angry We would lose all our peace and happiness and animals would never be able to procreate  Embarrassed for the betterment of the universe!  

Lovely post by lovely person! ๐Ÿค— 

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YOU ARE THE BEST UPDATER EVER!!!!!!!