-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterday's kisha dance sequence we witnessed the first fall of the show. Lol unless i missed something. Kiya twisted her shoes or something and fell and ofcourse our hero kd. Caught her. Then they stared into each other's eyes.
Meanwhile, i was literally rolling my eyes.
We know that all the shows these days show 'the fall' in a bid to increase the chemistry. I was so gald that tbp didnt use this ghisa pita thing to make the viewers interested in the couple. Alas, they did it yesterday.
Dont get me wrong. I really liked it. It looked really nice and their attitudes were bang on. But it would have been more awesome and realistic if they had done a graceful salsa lift. I am so tired of watching sia-raghav, suvreen-yuvraj, riddhima - arman etc. Etc. falling into each others arms that it really disgustes me now. The concept has become really stale now. Plus it doesnt suit kisha at all. I am sure the creative team can come up with some other ways to show the progress in their relationship. I just dont want kiya-kd falling into each others arms. After all the amount of chemistry the have, i really dont think that they need 'the fall' to bring it on screen :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed. Don't need to add anything more, you just said it all! <3
-Stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

Agreed. Don't need to add anything more, you just said it all! <3

Glad that u agree :). 'The fall' is just so unrealistic. I love tbp because everything is so real and we can relate to it. They should try to keep it that way and ppl are gonna fall in love with the show. But if they resort to all such things, it will just become any other comman youth show
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EXACTLY ...okay she fell FINE but kitni det yaar i was like OMG but at the same time ab toh uth kiya or ab toh usse uthe KD...that was wayy too unrealistic...but you know insider khabar agar mein giri hoti na KD ki arms mein toh me toh uthati hi hi nai😆*Wild thoughts in MIND😛*
Love,
Piya😳
-Stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

<font color="#6600ff">EXACTLY ...okay she fell FINE but kitni det yaar i was like OMG but at the same time ab toh uth kiya or ab toh usse uthe KD...that was wayy too unrealistic...but you know insider khabar agar mein giri hoti na KD ki arms mein toh me toh uthati hi hi nai😆*Wild thoughts in MIND😛*</font>

</div><div><font color="#6600ff">Love,</font>
<font color="#6600ff">Piya😳</font>

Hehe same here. Maybe kiya ko bhi aisa hi lagga hogga. Shes a girl after all haha
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agreed!! They need something more creative not just this trip-fall-catch action. >.< 

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt wat that either!!!!But thankfully there wasnt an LLHH with hawa suddenly starting to blow.KiSHa have sizzling chem, they dont need trip trip seq.
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wish they did not show it i mean it was for too long and i m sure that KiSha can romance better by just fighting lol
-Stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

i wish they did not show it i mean it was for too long and i m sure that KiSha can romance better by just fighting lol

Haha true that. I totally agree with u
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm you are right but i think so that was the demand of the scene, if lifts would have been added may be it could have looked unrealistic...as not to forgot that kiya and KD are enimies