Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Ok! So Kiya has changed, I mean the looks she was giving KD when she was talking to him, it only showed Guilt and Sadness. Cry Confused

Guilt because he was saving her from Kunal and she didn't listen to him. Unhappy
Sadness because Keshav got beaten up. Ouch

And the way she talked to him, "KD woh mein tumse kal raat ke baare me baat karna chahti hu.." Embarrassed

"Um.. KD woh mujhe.." EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing 

She has never talked to him like that...before? LOL 

Hm.. Toh Kiya shayad badal jaye leykin KD nahi badle ga. Shocked Cry

So whats ur opinion on this? LOL
I am ready to hear all ur crazy-wild-creative-funny-sad imagination! LOLWink
ClapHug

Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 15 August 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshcrazy4lyfsoumyakABCDesiGirl93IndigoBlues-bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaThe007ShivaniFieryLionessBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya is Changed to KD?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
She didn't change much :P She was smirking when Piddi was getting embarrassed in front of everyone. Maybe it was partial change towards KD only? But she has shown such behavior before :P 

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

She didn't change much :P She was smirking when Piddi was getting embarrassed in front of everyone. Maybe it was partial change towards KD only? But she has shown such behavior before :P 

Hm.. Baat toh aapki sahi hai behna! 

But she has a reputation to take care of. Tongue

Andar se she is sweet. But for everyone outside she has to show her tantrum queen behavior. :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Until she stops showing her tantrum queen behavior, how can we say that she changed? at least main tou nahin kahungi :P

Change should be permanent and equal with everyone. I won't call it a positive change if she is being sweet with KD and her usual self with everyone else, that is just being partial to certain someone rather than a complete change.

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Until she stops showing her tantrum queen behavior, how can we say that she changed? at least main tou nahin kahungi :P

Change should be permanent and equal with everyone. I won't call it a positive change if she is being sweet with KD and her usual self with everyone else, that is just being partial to certain someone rather than a complete change.

Atleast she changed a little bit! 
When somethings changed its changed .Big smile It doesn't matter if its small or big! LOL
She was being nice to KD. 
Next she can be to Panchi, 
Then Piddi, Bobby, Ranveer, Samar, Juhi, then EVERYONE! :P 

I never said she was completely changed. 

I only meant that, Kiya has changed for KD! I should rename the topic. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-bornalee-IndigoBluesZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..ash_jodhaakbarFieryLioness

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
bakilogon ke liye she has changed or not i dnt knw bt KD k liye she has changed a lil bit...she was nice to him in d locker room n wanted to apologize..nd wen he said u scored last night...she felt hurt..it was visible in her eyes.. :( 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-ZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
She was guilty because she realised that KD had been rite all along.She genuinely wanted to apologise

PS.She doesnt know abt the fight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-ZaYaHolic

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Yeah agree she has change a little towards KD!

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 16 August 2012 at 2:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.