Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF:fantasies of the world tocome!! chap11.2 pg 87 (Page 83)

Post Reply New Post

Page 83 of 88

rocker12

Goldie

rocker12

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

chap 10 part 2

Vijay: jagat  maasahabmight be able to help us out to get the riyasat out of this situation

Jagat: she cant unfortuneately maasaab isn't able to do anything

Vijay: but I think j  woud help us I have to go and meether out she is the queen of evil and I know she is behind all this but she would definitely join hands with us to sav the pride of jaigar the pride of uday

Writers pov

Whose best to know the value of the pride of jaighar rather than his ruler for him pride doesn't me to see him extreme over all to him his pride is his victories over the evil , his pride is his life .

On the other hand

A  pair of eyes blink in the ashram finding himself all alone couldn't remember any thing his head feeling to hard mind inconcious he tries to stood up but his body aint supporting him giving immense pain to his sole but still he not losing to tries  he noticed wounds on every part of his body he cant remember what is the reason behind all this notches on his body he stood up on his feet tries to go out but but fall on his way out of the door this alarms the vaid and his students who came too see him seeing him alive a rare happiness was inside them he shouted yuvraj ap ko hosh agya  yuvraj  this word sound familiar to his ears as this is his name he didn't even find strange the old guy calling him with this name suddenly the first word he spoke was manyata

They quickly help him get back on his foot and take him inside the room where they ask him to rest until he is fully heeled up but inspite yuvraj was asking question and wasn't willing to eat or drink any thing . the vaid who didn't had any answers for now told him if you do well eat food and get better quickly then only he will answer all his questions

Jagat: no vijay she isn't the one she is the one who got herself in to dungions of hell just to save manyata from tortures and trouble

Vijay: no way jagat  it isnt possible

In devgarh palace

Br: akash we are trying to transfer the prop on j's name and it will be done and she would sign the document for sure I must say you should now stop troubling the family its enough akash you have cross your bounds they are royals and you cannot treat them like that

Akash: brijraj jii that's the only problem that they are royals and you know how much I hate royals you must thank god that u are on my side or else you couldn't imagine what would I have done to you bcoz the ammount of harm uday caused me you were equally involved in his deeds as I killed uday I can do the same for you and you know bomb blasts have became too common for royals

Br: akash don't you forgot still I own devgarh so u have to do as I say

Akash: oh really so not a prob I will disclose your in to public and after they will snatch the riyasat from and at that point

Chaudry: I can employ government rule in devgarh brijraj u are trapped so its better u let us do this deal and we are giving you 50 percent enjoy this or we can do it without even giving u a penny and yaa do about the property matter quickly becoz I don't wanna let mr Philips wait too much

Then they left leaving a disgusted brijraj weeping thinking and remembering all the respect that uday use to gave him for him he was just like his father he was his mere support when ma sahib was against him he regrets that he choose coal instead of a pure diamond

Vijay and jagat go to the devgarh palace where they met akash

Akash: what are you doing ohh I just forgot about u both another royal and his supporter

Vijay: akash I don't have time for you I want too meet j

Akash: don't you dare enter vijay as this property belongs too me and I am warning you if you enter then then I wont be blame for what will happen to you

Jagat: aryan what have gotten into you how can you be so cruel is this your love

Akash: I am not a fool like you jagat j keeps on using and you liked getting yourself used that's not love

Jagat: if you have loved manyata truly ypu would have happily sacrificed yourself rather than taking sacrifice from her and her family but the fact is that you never loved her like uday did that's the jelousy which have turned u in that monster u regret that uday love her more than anyone in hislife and his child is proof of his loe

Akash: jagat

He grabbed his colar

Don't you dare I don't care if he loved her more than me butnow he is no more hahhaha

See love is for the guys who are are weak once I was one of them but not now

Vaid ji yuvraj saa ab bilkul theek hae ab humein unhe unke sawalon ke jawab de dene chaye 

Vaid: mjhe lagta hae wo apni yadash kho chuke hae aur inke dushman unhe phr bhi qatal krna chayenge or yuvraj sa abhi is halat me nae ke un ka dimag in sab ko phchan kr unse lar sake.

Meanwhile uday

Kaha ho me kaun hoo me kyu mjhe kuch yaad nhi bus srf prchaiya kaun hae wo insaan jo mjhe baar baar nazar ata hae kya lagta hae wo mere wo larki kaun hae wo manyata hi hgi jis ka naam mjhe yaad hae wo larki kaun hi jo mjhe dada pukar rhi

Kyu mjhe kuch yaad nhi kyu me ajnabi hgya hu is dunya se kyuuunn

Kyun mjhe ye ehsaas hta kisi ke drd ki waja me kisi ke aansoon ki waja me kyu mjhe esa lagta kai umeeden juri hae mjhse kyu mjhe ye lagta hae kisi ka pyaar ka karz utrna hae mjhe kisi ko uske kie ki saza dene hae

kyuuun

Edited by rocker12 - 15 February 2013 at 2:09pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95anaghasinhaaathiraasaneha85arna753manisha98.SNOWWHITE.preya_radevanushruthiSanya..25pia.rahaudaymanyata07andy.a_Annesha_...navina...ChocoChudailRoze12DhinchakGundi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:fantasies of the world tocome!! chap11.2 pg 87 (Page 83)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
awesome update...cont soon pliz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocker12

DhinchakGundi

IF-Stunnerz

DhinchakGundi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Awsomeee...update
update soon
thanx for PM.

rocker12

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
shit he does not remember anything
abh kya hoga
thx for the pm
and god please help uday to get manyata
u r a fav writter
this was awesome

Sanya..25

Goldie

Sanya..25

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Nice Glittering Wings
You Are Awesome Graphic

Beautiful Image With Flowers

Tear Of Blood

Sad to see the seperation of Manveer.

Hope Uday remember everything about his past soon.
Akash he is such a devil. 
Please Update Sooonnn...
Shining Please Glitter

andy.a

IF-Rockerz

andy.a

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Very nice update
do cntinue soon
thanks for the pm

rocker12

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
superb update!!!!!!!!OuchOuch btt hope manveer gets united again!!!!!!!SmileSmile

rocker12

MAHI1198

Goldie

MAHI1198

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
awesum update luved it

rocker12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top