Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF:fantasies of the world tocome!! chap11.2 pg 87 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 88

rocker12

Goldie

rocker12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstealer

soo when are u planning to update

i am soo impatient to read this one Big smile

most prob tonight :)  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:fantasies of the world tocome!! chap11.2 pg 87 (Page 6)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rocker12

Goldie

rocker12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

sorry guys have to start with a boring update :)

chap 1 : 

No how could he love me ?

Why not that's why he was always there for me even when I didn't even asked him he was always there to support me even aginst ds whom he respected the most

Noo he did all this for me as a friend '

Why would he do soo he did all this coz u were happy with it he did all this only for u

Manyata tried to remember more some one else's voice also came up in her mind but she could not match up the words it was all blur thanks to that bitch our moment got spoiled

What our moment manyata u have gone nuts what are u saying

Yaa it was j's voice what she was saying

Ahh she bashed her head hard but no answer so she left as is coz she knew even at that time she would be trying to get her hands over my uday

Ohhh what am I thinking

My uday seriously ????

So u did all this for whom u became the yuvrani for whom u completed all the challenges for whom'..

I did all this to find akash about to rescue our love

Our love

So where is akash he left u all in a mess he couldn't even survive 3 months without atleast he should have been ur side

He can't be he can't interfere in our family matters who would listen too him

No one but he could be here only for u didn't he loved nobody would hear his voice but it could be an encouragement factor for wouldn't it be

I don't know but he truly loves me

Soo wheres the love whers all that gone

What uday has done for u without even u asking u considered it friendship and akash left u without even thinking of u , u call this love

And are u that capable to became the yuvrani or u think j is no better than u , u are wrong the difference is that even j has her dirtiest mind with her u had uday always on ur side too sooth ur pain to protect u from evils it was always his present it was his words u are the only capable for this throne and he proved himself guiding u towards the throne as a true prince as a man of honour

If he could do this all for u he could even do this for j what was so special in you that he was on your side

Again a smile crept on her face after al frowning now she was again lost in udays thoughts

She started to rember what he did for her

Flashback

When j had really has damaged her leg by plcing her chair on her foot if u were moniya you would have killed her that time but u forgive didn't said anything u were calm and composed

U were limping walking upstairs about to fall suddenly some strong pair of arms grab u it was uday he picked her in his arms and carried her towards her bedroom bandaged her leg and massaged it she was all innocently looking her she could burst at any moment but he cheared her up

He showed her the way that how to live in this world as a princess coz she was no ordinary women who brought up the change in her it was him and only him who turned an illetrate moniya to yuvrani manyata it was only him

Even in the world nobody changes himself for somebody's elses evolution

But he turned upside down only for u he showed u his that kind and affectionate side where as he was still a mystery for everyone he doesn't need u as a friend then why would he become ur friend and do all this for that only in this world ur happiness meant every thing for him was he that close to u that u also changed for him you hate too see him with j

Manyata's thaughts were disturb as her bedroom door opened she saw uday her smile grew wide uday to yahan me tere bare mein he soch rhi thi

He started to move closer towards her with his smirk  manyata was smiling contantly she plced her hand on his cheek and starts crassing it looking in his eyes  he just placed his hand on her shoulders and lightly shaked her

Komal: manyata beta uthoo uthooo hum hain uday nahi

Manyata: maa manyata felt embarassed as it was all her imagination and most importantly she was imagining uday in place of her mother ohh maa wo main

Komal : kya wo main

Manayata: maa woo main

Komal: uday ke khwabon me busy thi k apni maa ko hi uday samajh bethe

Manyata flushed at it : maa aisa nahi hae

Komal sat beside her and manyata placed her head on her lap she was carrasing her hairs

Komal: manyata beta hum bhot khush hae apke lie

Manyata: maa mjhe apse ek bhot imp bat krni hae

Komal: pehle mere bat sunoo

Manayata:maa

Komal: jo mein keh rhi hoo suno us ke bad tmhe tmhare her swal ka jawab mil jaega

komal: mere rani betiya uday ke bare me soch rhi hae na waqt ke guzarte guzarte tum donu bhot kareeb agae hoo tum donu ke rishte ne ek naya mor lia hae shayad mae galat hu lekin mjhe lagta hae who tmse behad pyaar krta hae uski ankhoon me dekhta hae tmhare lie pyaar drd use gussa ata hae jb tmhe koi taqleef phchata hae aur tmhari khushi ke lie uski  ankhoon me kisi bhi had tk jane ka junoon dkhta hae main janti hoo tum akash ke bare me soch rhi hoo lekin apni zindagi pr phr se nazar dalo kaun kis waqt tmhare sath tha sacha pyaar who hota hae jo tmhe azadi tmhare peche khara rhe hr musibat me tum kamzoor paro to tmhe himat de mere bat pr gor zaroor krna aur chalo tyaar hoke neche ajao

manyata: lekin maa agar usne mjhse keh dia ke wo mjh se pyaar krta hae to mein use kya jawab dngi mjhe sae se pta nae kahi mein use takleef na phcha bethun

komal:  just smile beta yhe hota hae pyaar apne ap se zyada apne humsafar ko takleef na phche is baat ka dr tmhe lg rha hae beta tum yuvrani ho apne faisle dil or dimag donu se loo aur han chaye tum jise bhi chuno tmhari maa hamesha tmhare sath hogi

and then komal left !!!

manyata  was now getting ready she took shower as she was coming out there was beautiful bouqet with placed on her bed with a note

note : for mine and only mine I want to tell you something meet me soon at the festival park aand yaa I think I have fulfilled ur promise you are now the yuvrani of devgarh so be ready to give me what I want"

reading this a lone tear came down her cheek only one word gasped from manyata's mouth akash

remembering she has promised her that once she become the yuvrani they can meet eachother and she will do what he wants

will she go to meet him ??

will he be there?

will he be akash?

still more to come do tell how it was ?

Edited by rocker12 - 17 August 2012 at 4:09am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

--milli--showstealerPriyashDekFireNIceshaisraFutbol_queenpmpm1Anam Alishruti-loveSaHillover101ilvudayanushruthiHawa.HawaiSunshinegirllShazzievampire12345678pia.rahaCharmingAngel7Archi02...navina...Ashvikian_AKsnowdream

Hawa.Hawai

Goldie

Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yeppi first one 2 comment.mam awesome update as always:)n Komal ki jagah Uv lol u crack me up mam.n the last scene waz scary.anyways cont soon mam. Hug

Edited by Swini01 - 16 August 2012 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47...navina...

rocker12

Goldie

rocker12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swini01

Yeppi first one 2 comment.mam awesome update as always:)n Komal ki jagah Uv lol u crack me up mam.n the last scene waz scary.anyways cont soon mam. Hug
no worries u to know na how i am :) no need to scare when the prince is there :)  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47Hawa.Hawai

Hawa.Hawai

Goldie

Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocker12

no worries u to know na how i am :) no need to scare when the prince is there :)
hehe lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocker12

rocker12

Goldie

rocker12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rocker12

hehe lol
Wink 

Hawa.Hawai

showstealer

Groupbie

showstealer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

great work manyata was carassing komals cheek thinking of uday ROFL

lol 

loved it it was fab cont soon Big smile

rocker12

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
cant waitt,lovelyy to see m feelngs!!!!!!!!!!! update sooN!!!!!!!!!!

rocker12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top