FF:fantasies of the world tocome!! chap11.2 pg 87 - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
sorry guys just changed the name from

kyun  hogya na 
too 

hope u like the new name as i found it more appropriate for the story :)
Edited by rocker12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rocker12

sorry guys just changed the name from

kyun  hogya na 
too 

hope u like the new name as i found it more appropriate for the story :)

great name at first i was suprised one more of your ff yeppi 
than i found out the name only changed no worries but its a great name i really liked it 👏
and really it describes the story more impactfully 😊
a mind blowing name dear it describes your story the best 
i am not offending the earlier name but its looking great 👍🏼
Originally posted by rocker12

umm guard of honour most prob tomorrow as i am really sleepy now :)
and for this if i get time maybe sametime with guard of honour :)
glad u remmebered about vijay's tasks  :P  
soo yeppi yupp   
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
we are getting an update for both the ff's lovely and what about the os ????
Wow beautiful name mam.Well pehley mainey jab yeh name dekha toh main shocked ho gayi thi ki yeh ff kaha seh agya(main writters kaa nahi sirf story ka name parti ho:p)Mujhey toh laga tha ki main sarey os,ss n ff parti ho toh yeh kaisey.phir mainey pages dekhey n again shocked.keunki mainey socha na tha ki ek din main itne sarey pages bhi ho saktey hai(mujhe laga yeh writter ka first chappy hai:p)n phir mainey socha ki chalo jisney itni achi update di hai uska name hi jaan letey hai.N phir W*F man(mera haal kuch aisa hi tha.all thanks 2 u:p)i mean yeh kaise ho sakta hai.Marey mam ne ek aur ff likha n mujhey nahi pata.n then after some time yppi yeppi yeppi ek aur ff(tumhari ek ff ki kimat tum kya jano mam)dhinka chika.main abhi chappy-1 pain attack karti ho.N again i m shocked.yeh chappy toh maine parah tha.n phir maine socha chalo note hi par leti ho.n finally meri confusio ka end huya.Anyways cont soon mam.Egarly waiting 4 ur both updates.n sorry 4 the long reply.love u
Swini
Originally posted by showstealer

great name at first i was suprised one more of your ff yeppi 
than i found out the name only changed no worries but its a great name i really liked it 👏
and really it describes the story more impactfully 😊
thanx dear :)  
Originally posted by mandy61

soo yeppi yupp   
🥳
we are getting an update for both the ff's lovely and what about the os ????

noo os for now only ff's 😛
Originally posted by mandy61

a mind blowing name dear it describes your story the best 
i am not offending the earlier name but its looking great 👍🏼
thanx dear :)  
Originally posted by Swini01

Wow beautiful name mam.Well pehley mainey jab yeh name dekha toh main shocked ho gayi thi ki yeh ff kaha seh agya(main writters kaa nahi sirf story ka name parti ho:p)Mujhey toh laga tha ki main sarey os,ss n ff parti ho toh yeh kaisey.phir mainey pages dekhey n again shocked.keunki mainey socha na tha ki ek din main itne sarey pages bhi ho saktey hai(mujhe laga yeh writter ka first chappy hai:p)n phir mainey socha ki chalo jisney itni achi update di hai uska name hi jaan letey hai.N phir W*F man(mera haal kuch aisa hi tha.all thanks 2 u:p)i mean yeh kaise ho sakta hai.Marey mam ne ek aur ff likha n mujhey nahi pata.n then after some time yppi yeppi yeppi ek aur ff(tumhari ek ff ki kimat tum kya jano mam)dhinka chika.main abhi chappy-1 pain attack karti ho.N again i m shocked.yeh chappy toh maine parah tha.n phir maine socha chalo note hi par leti ho.n finally meri confusio ka end huya.Anyways cont soon mam.Egarly waiting 4 ur both updates.n sorry 4 the long reply.love u
Swini
hey thanx :)
loved it yaa decided too change it a bit :)  

Manyata and uday was on there way too an unknown place which manyata was really eager to know she kept on pleading uday and even she praised him to him but noo he was a man of his words he told her it's a surprise for her if she tells him now she wont come at any cost

Manyata keeps on asking him but then finally she just turned her face towards the window as uday was about too say something there was a glow in her eyes as if he's gonna tell her

"princess u will find it out soon it's the last lesson for you to learn after that no fear could cross ur reign u asked why don't u fear of the consequences becoz princess today what I am going to make u face up once a person face it in his life he than became immuned "

Manyata was lost in his deep voice all the words he said were recalling in her mind and his husky voice emphasizing each an every word to which manyata really seems to be confused

"uday I would be the happiest person if fear doesn't cross my limits ' but its impossible uday we are human and are bound to nature rules we aren't flawless and as if being immuned from fear would make one immortal"

"whats ur biggest fear manyata tell me??"

Udays word increased the curosity in her mind she really thaught what she actually feared was that is she feared of facing akash or is she feared of loosing uday she couldnot find an answer she didn't knew her heart was all the time telling her a different story which she couldn't listen as it would made her feel guilty

"manyata where are u lost ??"

" nothing just lost in some thoughts I don't know my real fear but what do you really mean by fear"

"so I could reffer it to you as death each human being is feared of death however if he tries to escape the fact every one is feared"

"uday do u also fear of it??"

"no manyata"

"manyata laughed aloud u said everybody is feared of it and now u saying u don't fear death"

"yes manyata death doesn't even shake me a bit as I have been so many times soo close o death as if its been an habbit "

"soo nothing fears u up"

"no there are two words which are really not meant for

First impossible

Becoz I truly have the guts to make anything possible

Second fear

Becoz it's the gold of those who are weaker and in my life there are no weakness for one to get over my head and crumble me up"

"uday do you belive in god"

"I used to really but after the death of my mom its all I do as an responsibility "

"uday don't say that god is here he's every where he listens to us we don't know what act of us may he  find erratic and then no one cans save from his warth "

"manyata for me there's really no god as if why he would be there when I was small young carrying boy he didn,t like my happiness I never did any thing wrong then why made me turned into a beast  for now on I am the most powerfull mostly I am wrong but still god always favour me what can I make out of it "

"uday I wish u would understand it soon before he gets annoyed from u he is giving u chances becoz of all that he has snatched from you "

The car suddenly came to an hualt

"uday why u stopped "

"coz we reached the destination"

They were in a forest which the devgarh and jaigarh family owned it was the best hunting ground and as it was udays passion so everything was designed here his way from skydiving  to cottages up the hill and on the land

As manyata came out of the car she felt as the cold air is playing with her it pushes her chill her down

"princess we are now at height of 3000 metres and you know why are we here we gonna go skydiving "

"uday you are kidding me I can't go man u aren't scared of dieing but I still "

"no ways princess no escaping u have to fulfill ur promise and this is it "

"uday plz don't make me do this I cant dive "

"okay then soo dive with me we will wear a combine parachute"

"uday u are out of your mind the height really scares me up and u are asking me to jump from here"

"not from here the helicopter will take us futher 1000 metres more "

"uday u really are sick plz uday"

"no princess no escaping "

After all crying and pleading she gave up  on his slight on liner

"princess if u have the slightest of the faith that I wont let anything happen to you u would join me "

As she trusted him tons she knew theres no way if he could hurt her she went in to the cottage on the mountain and the both changed it up

She still have thoughts that he would spare her but there was no way out

They both set up in his private helicopter the sooner they reached the height and were wearing the parachute manyata felt as her heart is stucked in her mouth she was trembling as he opened the door she was joined with becoz of the parachute

As the door flew open a big blow of wind hit manyata making breath go down she cried and shout aloud but uday took her in his embrace and then jumped all the time manyata cried and was hgging uday hard suddenly uday whispered manyata wont let this ruin open your eyes u are in the horizon as she heard him she slightly opened her eyelashes without being away from him an alluring feeling devloped in her as she was in heaven she has never felt that before all her fear was lost as she was soo lost in feeling the wind tingling with her as if it was supporting her taking her in there embrace as if she sleeping on a cloud al the moment the thaught deid up that she was gonna succumbed as if enjoying it too the fullest seeing the purest form of nature and all in udays embrace was like for her she has reached eternity if the world would end now she wouldn't even complain as this moment was soo far the best spent moment in her rough lives which never gave her piece suddenly the parachute flew openvher weight seems t have turned zero air was supporting her land own on the ground she slowly without leaving uday landed on the grass surface and over them was the parachute cloth uday removed it with one hand as his other end was busy holding manyata's waist

As he removed but still manyata wasn't leaving him

"princess we are down and alive so get up "

"manyata for no reason wasn't lestening hm"

She was busy admiring the beauty of the man in whoms embrace she is been so long he looks handsome even in this getup and then the moment she was in

She was flying in air

"princess how are u feeling"

"out of the world uday as if it created an unfading feeling in me as I am inperishable I have seen death with cms apart and yet I loved it as if death couldn't even touch me as if I am on cloud 9"

Princess I told you naa I want to teach u that never ever let fear over take u stand up and fight agianst it

Saying this uday took out his suit and was lieing in the grass in his blacktrousers and vest then  manyata also took off her suit she was in black trousers and a white top she cam near him lied beside him placed her head on his chest and then side wise hugging him she lied in his embrace

"uday how do you feel at that time "

But he was busy in his own manyata can't understand what he is up to as his expression were cold his face never tells the true story in his heart

"princess u know one thing"

"what"

"I have done this a lot most prob even I can't remember "

"seriously I can't think of doing it again without you "

"why "

"coz I know when I was with u I know u wont let anything happen to mee"

"but today I was scared when I was pulling the parachute string "

And they lied for hours there watching the sunset

"uday I am really hungry "

"soo lets goo he mentioned towards a near by cottage "

They stood up and started walking towards the cottage It looked small but when they entered its beauty was no less then a palace servents were there who served them food manyata was again back to her fierce eating

"princess it seems like u haven't had anything the whole day"

"yup all thanx to you and your note it scared my inner soul"

"why"

"I thought akash has send it for me"

On the mere mention  of akash udays expression changed from love to anger he was all boiled he left her there and came outside

Manyata knew she had just given him the worst thing in return becoz all he did was to make her happy

She came out seeing it rain a little bit  and uday who seems to get coldwas standing without any clothing his chest shining water dropping slowly from it and the wind breeze banging his chisseled chest she ran towards and tried to pull him back towards the cottage

"uday you will get cold come in"

"princess please leave me alone "

" uday nooo come in u know na you get cold soo early "

"why do you care for me "

" becoz u are my friend uday and I can't see you hurt"

"but why princess in the world a guy who nobody has the power to may be taunt even but u always make him feel disgusted "

"uday I am sorry na plz now come in"

A roar was heard and manyata hugged uday hard in no moment all his anger was long gone as if it hadn't existed

It starts to rain faster and faster

Manyata who seems to forget everything just starts playing with the droplets as she has always loved rain

And it was her childness which always creates a deep sensation in uday's mind, heart and soul

She start dragging him for a dance he couldn't refuse soo they were indulge in passionate dance

This song was playing

Zindagi se choora ke
Zindagi mein basa ke
Zindgaani banaya hai toojhe
Roothe rab ko mana ke
Aasmaan ko jhooka ke
Tu mila jis tarah sabah mile
Tu mila jis tarah silah mile
Tu mila jis tarah duaa mile, bakhuda
Tu mila toh jaise main ji gaya
Tu mila mukammal main ho gaya
Tu mila toh phaila hai noor sa bakhuda

[he twisted her arround his hands on her waist her top has started to become transparent becoz on the rain his touch brought new sensation arround her ]

Zindagi se choora ke
Zindagi mein basa ke

Mehfoos tu mehsoos kar
Tere paas hoon main sada
Tujhse nahi ho sakta main
Pal bhar bhi ab judaa
Ab saath hain hum iss tarah
Aankhon ke sang palkein
Aa waqt ko yeh baat hum
Ik baar phir se kehde
Saare ghum se chupake
Har nazar se bacha ke

[both were involved In a passionate eyelock he was twirling and twisting her around]

Tu mila jis tarah sabahh mile
Tu mila jis tarah silahh mile
Tu mila jis tarah dua mile bakhuda
Tu mila toh jaise main ji gaya
Tu mila mukamaal main ho gaya
Tu mila toh phaila hai noor sa bakhuda

Baahon mein aa ho jaayenge
Shikve sabhi khud fanaa
Honthon se main tujhko suno
Aankhon se tu kuch suna
Tu aks hai, main aayina
Phir kya hai sochna
Ik doosre mein kho ke hai
Ik doosre ko paana
Kismaton ko jaga ke
Har jahaan ko hara ake

[he crusehed her in his hard chest as there bodies met they both were totally lost in eachother sensing the demands of ther bodies ]

She has closed her eyes his face heading towards her there lips millimetres apart

so guys we reached the end sorry for spelling mistakes hope 

u like do comment and like and a very very hearty eid mubarak to all of you love u all 

regards 

rocker12

Edited by rocker12 - 11 years ago