Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Smiley should run!! (Page 3)

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I miss seeing Smiley actually SMILE. How can they turn the most bubbly character into such a lovelorn person. It's just sad. The one person who makes everyone else smile, has had her smile taken by the ones around her.Cry I don't understand why Toasty didn't take this into consideration. Now both Tej and Smiley are going to experience some form of misery, even more when Toasty returns - Tej's anger, Smiley's disappointment, C- parivaar feeling upset. So many things to go wrong. So many feelings involved

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 28 August 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.ashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Right I miss Smiley smile and bubbly character. Wink Where is she? Really hope no marriage part between Tej and Smiley. Not fair to Smiley.

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i too was thinking The same...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index