Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
me too i dont think in the end smiley will married tej may be tosty will be ok she come back and a haappy ending hope smiley not marry wait and see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smiley should run!! (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thx everyone for responding. Smiley is cute, and should remain like that. Hope they keep it like that, no marriage or something with Tej. I think what we Avina fans would like if Avinash comes and takes Smiley away ( can dream I know it is not possible as  I and the lead actress can come for Tej. That would be great.

I really hope Rubina gets a new show as lead.

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by martalinda

I would rather see Smiley with another man than with someone who loves another woman. Rubi deserves a better role than this.

That is what I mean she should run. Wink

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premvahini

I would like to beleive tha one  can find love more than once . You dont expect  someone to die with their loved ones ( like olden days forced  Sati pratha)  or give up all the pleasures in life ( like sseclusion/ restrictions  forced on  vidva pratha).  Yes one does mourn the death for some time  but I can see here they are trying to show that being/ staying sad is not the only way you can show your love for the departed soul .   So I am not against  them trying to be happy ----- hapiness is  state of mind so I think its not bad to show that life has to move on.
Yes here they are  trying to show it too fast --- get  remarried in less than a month's  time and  that too  for participating in a dance competition does not compell any urgency.

Being Rubina fan , I dont mind the current track as I get to see her more  and justifies her accepting this  show .  I would like to stay open minded and see how the storey develops  especially if they are planning a seasonal break instead of ending it .

I think given the chance and time to develop TeJ and Smiley  could  have a great chemistry.  Actually I like  the chemistry they have even now   --- love it hen  she calls him  sadu.
These are  just my  thoughts and feelings  and do not mean to hurt anyones feelings. I apologise in advance for that.

Thanks for your viewpoint about being happy.  I see Tej and Smiley more like brother and sister. Maybe because I know Tej is married and loves someone else. Not fair to Smiley. Rubina character deserve better than be the third party. Me I don't kinda like the show. But a big fan of Rubina. And do think she is doing allright whatever she gets.

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukti

I really like smiley's character, and Rubina looking so pretty in that show, also in last episode, when she was teaching some dance steps to Tej, then she was doing beautifully Salsa steps, and now i want to see more smiley!!

She is adorable for me!! Wink

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Really can't believe what I'm seeing why is the rush to get married. Guess because SBS almost ending. But  why aren't Smiley parents informed first . Which parents would let their daughter get married to a man whose wife just died.This is not fair to Smiley. Tej doesn't love her. Really hoping this is just a crush on Smiley part.  So her hearth doesn't get broken that much when Toasty comes back.  

Hope Smiley brings Toasty quick  to Tej according the article. So everyone will be happy.

Really i'm missing crazy and bubbly Smiley she is now doing taking care of everyone but still cute. Rubina does look very pretty.

Kittya_Cullen

goolab

IF-Stunnerz

goolab

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

I AGREE WHY SMILEY HAVE TO MARRIED TEJ SHE CALL TEJ JIJAJI

AND TEJ DONT LOVE SMILEY WHY EVERYBODY FORCE HIM TO MARRIED SOMEBODY HE DONT LIKE SHE SAY HAPPY ENDING HOPE RUBINA DONT MARRIED HIM

ashna26

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
You are right, Smiley should run away.

ashna26

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.