Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Smiley should run away why should she marry a man who is in love with another woman and that too a friend of her. Shouldn't Smiley experience love too. Really hope they don't show Smiley agreeing with it and even falling for Tej. This is saying a Rubina fan.  
I'm not getting this show no offence only watching it for Rubina.  But I must say I like the other two brothers the one who always has a book with him and other guy with dimple. Like their scenes with Smiley. 
 Someone died they all just move on shouldn't there be a funeral etc.
Hope the lead comes back soon as she might want to be at the end !! Then they will stop showing Smiley with Tej. Why can't they give another guy for Smiley? And all happy.

Edited by ashna26 - 15 August 2012 at 6:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserShinyGirlheart1martalindaPutijaChalhovlux123CyberpsychoooapplenpeachesmoonlitnightKittya_Cullen--Ekta--harianjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smiley should run!!" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukti

sukti

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I really like smiley's character, and Rubina looking so pretty in that show, also in last episode, when she was teaching some dance steps to Tej, then she was doing beautifully Salsa steps, and now i want to see more smiley!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765lux123--Ekta--ashna26goolab

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I started watching this show because of Rubina, I agree with you 100%, why should smiley marry her friends husband this doesn't make sense to me.  Is toasty is stupid or what? this has gone too far. Hope to see some changes soon. I hope they do not change Rubina bubbly character by this marriage. I love Rubina's acting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765martalindaashna26goolab

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
arey yaar...
itna ghussa mat ho jaao.
ashna di completely agree wid u.
yes the funeral part was a bit head scratching for me too...
but haan,
I wish they don't marry smiley to tej at end.
better it would be known that toasty had nothing like tumour and she comes back at end.
Please...
becoz smiley too had a heart and she too would have some dreams. I am not saying bad abt Tej, becoz he's a man in age, good looking. but he's her friends husband, and smiley knows how much he loves her and she loves him. It would not be easy for her. so please no marry between tej-smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26goolab

cocololo123

cocololo123

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I agree with, Smiley should run away.  Tej loves Toasty alot, and Smiley has seen that, she knows that he loves her alot. no one women can marry someone knowing that they will never take the place of  the first love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110martalindaashna26

sukti

sukti

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

arey yaar...
itna ghussa mat ho jaao.
ashna di completely agree wid u.
yes the funeral part was a bit head scratching for me too...
but haan,
I wish they don't marry smiley to tej at end.
better it would be known that toasty had nothing like tumour and she comes back at end.
Please...
becoz smiley too had a heart and she too would have some dreams. I am not saying bad abt Tej, becoz he's a man in age, good looking. but he's her friends husband, and smiley knows how much he loves her and she loves him. It would not be easy for her. so please no marry between tej-smiley
But i want to see Smiley-Tej wedding, atleast we will see Rubina again in a bridal wear, also then she would be lead of the show!! and i want to see more scenes of Tej and Smiley!!intresting track!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110ashna26

premvahini

premvahini

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I would like to beleive tha one  can find love more than once . You dont expect  someone to die with their loved ones ( like olden days forced  Sati pratha)  or give up all the pleasures in life ( like sseclusion/ restrictions  forced on  vidva pratha).  Yes one does mourn the death for some time  but I can see here they are trying to show that being/ staying sad is not the only way you can show your love for the departed soul .   So I am not against  them trying to be happy ----- hapiness is  state of mind so I think its not bad to show that life has to move on.
Yes here they are  trying to show it too fast --- get  remarried in less than a month's  time and  that too  for participating in a dance competition does not compell any urgency.

Being Rubina fan , I dont mind the current track as I get to see her more  and justifies her accepting this  show .  I would like to stay open minded and see how the storey develops  especially if they are planning a seasonal break instead of ending it .

I think given the chance and time to develop TeJ and Smiley  could  have a great chemistry.  Actually I like  the chemistry they have even now   --- love it hen  she calls him  sadu.
These are  just my  thoughts and feelings  and do not mean to hurt anyones feelings. I apologise in advance for that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaKittya_Cullenashna26

martalinda

martalinda

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I would rather see Smiley with another man than with someone who loves another woman. Rubi deserves a better role than this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.