Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling that the story will turn this way-

Sugni will  willingly go for Sardakahi. TVS won't be able to see this and himself will try best to do her sardakahai so that she remains protected. 

or, when sugni goes to sardakahi, Gulabiya will ask Adi to marry Sugni as he promised (you can ask anything in return of getting him to his father's ashes).

what do you all think? Would love to hear...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandiya902101gunjan7SweetiShobhytulipdaisyKhatamKahanirani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Predict" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
C'Mon. 

15 Views and no reply. Cry

Lets play guessing game   ----------------------

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Before today's episode I would say, Adi would  save Sugni from  a bad fate and marry her  not willingly , but to save her... that is  what the CV's  were leading us to think and still it shows that way... BUT after today's episode??? I don't know, seeing the depth of his uncles feelings  for sugni, and the fact  he did take him to see Sugni,  how can he in good consciousness  do that???
Now Sugni is on a path of self distruction, and I  am thinking TVs will some how have to save her from herself even if that means doing her Sardakhi! 

sunherisugni007tulipdaisyLaila2009KhatamKahani~~~~

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I think TVS will take Sugni under his protection as per the story line and as Sugni may go in for sardhakai

sunherisugni007tulipdaisyLaila2009rani-lucki~~~~

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
It would be TRP suicide if the went with the Aditya Sugni jodi at this point.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikasunherisugni007Vinnie79tulipdaisyrani-lucki~~~~

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i think that should happen ... but then that will just make matters worst for vickram aur sugni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I have no prediction at this time

How can Gulabiya ask Adi on vachan again he already fulfilled it by finding Reva and bringing her to the house or was that something else. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy~~~~

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
How many vachans he has to fulfill? Vachan thing is done already.  They 're just going towards her sar dhakai. If once she does Rai then there is no way she can stop her sar dhakai in that situation ONLY vikram will do her sar dhakai to save her from other creepy Thakurz. Marriage thing is the last option in this show cuz if marriage happens then the very cause for which this serial running on will be over nd that is " Sar Dhakai "

Edited by komal07 - 15 August 2012 at 10:40pm

Saviosaraffsugni007Laila2009tulipdaisy~~~~pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.