Punar Vivah

Sadiie's Analysis 15/08/12 - Page 4

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Apz..

Yash is weak...totally weak...he is an idiot who cant face his own feelings*sigh* but it definitely is the beginning of his love...because no one can escape frm falling in love😈

🤣 How can you be so sure that he's in love?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

i bet he had an erotic dream about aarti at night and that's why when he woke up. . .he is like i need to get out of here. . .i need to purify my thoughts at my aarpita shrine!!! 🤣🤣
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wlel he mite think he is falling for arthi and betraying his first love arpita ..

yash family is so mean ...
nice analysis  sadiee.
This content was originally posted by: CharmingAngel7

awesome analysis Ya ur absolutely right.. agreed with all u said i was hoping that it isnt true bt somewhere in my heart i knew they would put in sch twist when she phoned yash mom to tell yash changed... why Aarti has to b on recieving end always n begging all of em come on yash father n mother were like all praising her n jst when she needs it the most yash mom is back to her old ways how matlabi of her & Yash yeh meri kch ni lgti I m sure he would had read the diary n will be like how dare Aarti love him when he told her he's only Arpitas n dont expect anything from him back to his Arpita jaap thatz why he said main ne kaha tha marriage is for children only n pushing her away how rude... nxt would b yash scenes with Arpitas portaits... from being all happy dancing & thanking aarti to suddenly in the very nxt scene being like this ur no one to me i was like
And as for that bua team up  this monkey with ur cat

Thank You!
Totally agree with you there!
That was my reaction as well when all that happened! Sigh...

Haha let's team up and Kill Bua Muahaha
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

well because he's an idiot ðŸ˜› and usually its the start of love like this for idiots ðŸ¤£
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

sigh .. .  i know. .. but ughh i am so mad right now. . thinking logically is so out of the question for me!

It's okay, I know people are really frustrated right now.😆
This content was originally posted by: sexyheels

absolutely LOVED everything you said 

seems like you said everything I am feeling right now 

Thank You 🤗
This content was originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Honestly at this point is there really anything that can justify this level of anger? If he found himself "lusting" after Aarti- and he's mad at himself I am going to be ticked, if he read her diary and found out she loves him, I am going to be even more ticked! It's lose lose right now with Yash. And if Aarti doesn't get the backbone back that she had when she was in Mumbai I might scream! I do not like watching Aarti fall prostrate at people's feet begging them to forgive her for her mistakes- its annoying and frankly slightly demeaning. 

Tbh, NOTHING will justify his actions now. Even if Aarti jas done something, she does NOT Deserve such treatment from Yash!

And yeah, Aarti needs to stand up for herself now! Enough of the begging and crying!

Gosh! What the hell were the CVs thinking showing us this track!!
This content was originally posted by: BPBermuda

he is very selfish not event thinking about the kids, when he is angry -- spoiled brat!

Exactly! He should have controlled his anger in front of the kids especially the kids!!
Such a brat he is!
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

i bet he had an erotic dream about aarti at night and that's why when he woke up. . .he is like i need to get out of here. . .i need to purify my thoughts at my aarpita shrine!!! 🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣
LMAAAOOO!!!! 🤣 🤣
Stop thinking so dodgy!! 🤣

But seriously, even if he's falling in love - such kind of reaction is UNACCEPTABLE!