You're welcome Hun!
Love you more *muah* ❀️
Posted: 11 years ago
So sensuous ! Loved it
I'm out of praises! Awsum work keep it up
PAGE 7

ksg-anita vm

Purely surreal! πŸ˜ [not bcoz i liked the episode,but bcoz of your work with the video!] Loveed the choice of song <3 i really liked ye maya chesave (the telugu version of ek deewana tha) The song gives you that thandi thandi hawaa baarish waala feel u know,plus the choice of scenes were so apt! mujhe toh baarish mein bheegna ka mann kar raha tha πŸ€ͺ The start was epic and till the end i was like this- πŸ˜ i loved the fact that you used that bench scene  (i dunno what else to call it :/) it was adorable and it was so funny,haath pakad ke phir chod diya πŸ˜› shubhi,too much you are woman!loved this vm <3 and love you! 

shilpa vm

first tell me who has sung the song πŸ˜² i know the voice,cant recall kaun hai πŸ˜• again, perfect choice of song πŸ‘πŸΌ the scenes and shilpa's expressions worked well together with the song <3 i havent watched last sunday's epi yet(maarna mat mereko,its loading on u tube as of now πŸ˜› will watch it soon-ish πŸ˜³ )

PAGE 10

meera shreshth

after seeing the vm,i badly wanna see thsi epi asap πŸ€“ itna romantic tha kya? πŸ˜ the start-with shilpa dancing and viraf looking on,her steps,perfecto for the beats of the song!Next-the almost lip lock,the dance sequence...god it was all so epic! πŸ˜³ 

I really loved the vm's shubhi

p.s : i didn't lie to you last night,i really didn't get time to check the pm's and i asked u to scrap me the links so that i dont miss out on the vms made by one of my most favourite person on IF i.e You.
Originally posted by Zetter

You're welcome Hun!
Love you more *muah* ❀️

I do more ❀️ πŸ€—
Mwah πŸ€— ☺️
Originally posted by sonareso

Thanks for sharing the pic! its lovely β­οΈ
Originally posted by Misha123sharma

So sensuous ! Loved it
I'm out of praises! Awsum work keep it up

Aww Thanks πŸ€—
Originally posted by shubhika124

Aww Thanks πŸ€—

Welcome Shubhi
Originally posted by disha15

PAGE 7

ksg-anita vm

Purely surreal! πŸ˜ [not bcoz i liked the episode,but bcoz of your work with the video!] Loveed the choice of song <3 i really liked ye maya chesave (the telugu version of ek deewana tha) The song gives you that thandi thandi hawaa baarish waala feel u know,plus the choice of scenes were so apt! mujhe toh baarish mein bheegna ka mann kar raha tha πŸ€ͺ The start was epic and till the end i was like this- πŸ˜ i loved the fact that you used that bench scene  (i dunno what else to call it :/) it was adorable and it was so funny,haath pakad ke phir chod diya πŸ˜› shubhi,too much you are woman!loved this vm <3 and love you! 

shilpa vm

first tell me who has sung the song πŸ˜² i know the voice,cant recall kaun hai πŸ˜• again, perfect choice of song πŸ‘πŸΌ the scenes and shilpa's expressions worked well together with the song <3 i havent watched last sunday's epi yet(maarna mat mereko,its loading on u tube as of now πŸ˜› will watch it soon-ish πŸ˜³ )

PAGE 10

meera shreshth

after seeing the vm,i badly wanna see thsi epi asap πŸ€“ itna romantic tha kya? πŸ˜ the start-with shilpa dancing and viraf looking on,her steps,perfecto for the beats of the song!Next-the almost lip lock,the dance sequence...god it was all so epic! πŸ˜³ 

I really loved the vm's shubhi

p.s : i didn't lie to you last night,i really didn't get time to check the pm's and i asked u to scrap me the links so that i dont miss out on the vms made by one of my most favourite person on IF i.e You.

Im gonna reply back achche se soon-ish πŸ˜‰
@shubhi,okay -_-

tere liye shaayad kuch banaaya hai maine πŸ˜‰ SHAAYAD ok :p SHAAYAD :P