VM #7

Raghu Simran (KSG & Anita)

Tumhi Dekho Naa
Movie : KANK

LikeSmileComment Smile 

Edited by shubhika124 - 19 August 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetter-Priyam-The.Patthaaka.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shubhika's VM Gallery <3 (Page 14)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
aww the vm was lovely shubhika..thnks for the pm !!

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

I didn't know its EDT's bgm , all that I knew was its best music of rehman that was the bgm of some south's movie , Vinnaithandi Viruvaya Embarrassed
I know you are gaga over this particular nano story Blushing 
Im too much a woman? Lol LOL

vinnaithandi viruvaaya was the tamil version. Embarrassed it was later reamde in telugu as ye maya chesuve(the one i saw) and more recently in hindi as ek deewana tha,all by the same director+ a r rehman Big smile  teluguy and tamil had same songs(languages different ofcorse) but i hindi,soem extra songs were added.

haan nano Day Dreaming

Chester see , famous nahi hai bechara Ouch

god i love his voice la! 

Thanku so much jahapanah Hug

Hug

U know how i felt after reading this thing. Dead

Dead

P.S. u r my fave too Hug u knw I love u dnt u?

Hug

me in green XD

Edited by disha15 - 19 August 2012 at 1:15pm

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Sorry dishy im re=posting here Ouch

Originally posted by disha15

PAGE 7

ksg-anita vm

Purely surreal! Day Dreaming [not bcoz i liked the episode,but bcoz of your work with the video!] Loveed the choice of song <3 i really liked ye maya chesave (the telugu version of ek deewana tha) The song gives you that thandi thandi hawaa baarish waala feel u know,plus the choice of scenes were so apt! mujhe toh baarish mein bheegna ka mann kar raha tha Silly The start was epic and till the end i was like this- Day Dreaming i loved the fact that you used that bench scene  (i dunno what else to call it :/) it was adorable and it was so funny,haath pakad ke phir chod diya Tongue shubhi,too much you are woman!loved this vm <3 and love you! 

I didn't know its EDT's bgm , all that I knew was its best music of rehman that was the bgm of some south's movie , Vinnaithandi Viruvaya Embarrassed
I know you are gaga over this particular nano story Blushing 
Im too much a woman? Lol LOL

shilpa vm

first tell me who has sung the song Shocked i know the voice,cant recall kaun hai Confused again, perfect choice of song Thumbs Up the scenes and shilpa's expressions worked well together with the song <3 i havent watched last sunday's epi yet(maarna mat mereko,its loading on u tube as of now Tongue will watch it soon-ish Embarrassed )

PAGE 10

meera shreshth

after seeing the vm,i badly wanna see thsi epi asap Geek itna romantic tha kya? Day Dreaming the start-with shilpa dancing and viraf looking on,her steps,perfecto for the beats of the song!Next-the almost lip lock,the dance sequence...god it was all so epic! Embarrassed 

I really loved the vm's shubhi

Thanku so much jahapanah Hug

p.s : i didn't lie to you last night,i really didn't get time to check the pm's and i asked u to scrap me the links so that i dont miss out on the vms made by one of my most favourite person on IF i.e You.

U know how i felt after reading this thing. Dead

P.S. u r my fave too Hug u knw I love u dnt u?

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

aww the vm was lovely shubhika..thnks for the pm !!

Thanks Aaliya Hug
You are the sweetest Big smile

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

[QUOTE=shubhika124]
vinnaithandi viruvaaya was the tamil version. Embarrassed it was later reamde in telugu as ye maya chesuve(the one i saw) and more recently in hindi as ek deewana tha,all by the same director+ a r rehman Big smile  teluguy and tamil had same songs(languages different ofcorse) but i hindi,soem extra songs were added.

haan nano Day Dreaming

Tamil Telugu mein Hossana hai? I love that song! Why is it made 3 times Confused Story was so average Dead

god i love his voice la! 

Chall! Ladki jaisi awaaz hai LOL

Misha123sharma

Misha123sharma

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Wonderful job dear!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.