Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

putrinur-FrozenRain-SwaronRockSars.nami2811Born2Dance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Aug15- The divide returning." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pihu.k11

IF-Rockerz

Pihu.k11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
fites r on their way...i was shocked seeing nehas reaction towards vicky... totally unexpected...frst kriyaansh thn misunderstandings btwn swaron n nw  neha n vicky,amar n rinni too... i js dun blv ths

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-beeny

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Tyler_Durden

IF-Dazzler

Tyler_Durden

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Reading it is irritating how can someone watch it

-Araina-..nams..

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I didnt watch today's , so commenting on the basis of ur update.

Taani told Swayam that none of this would have happened if she hadn't backed out. I dont get this. She is not good enough to be 6th dancer. So if she had been in the team, then team would have lost anyway. So why is she taking blame on herself. 

I still cant connect to this Taani character. She is so lame, always saying sorry and taking blame herself. If you are so sorry, then do something to correct it (as she is shown efficient in her AGS works).

I guess my comment on Taani is out of topic, sorry got carried away. But if anyone can make me understand Taani's POV, then I would be more than happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-booksfreak07krasforever

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlinaD

Thanks for the update. I didnt watch today's , so commenting on the basis of ur update.

Taani told Swayam that none of this would have happened if she hadn't backed out. I dont get this. She is not good enough to be 6th dancer. So if she had been in the team, then team would have lost anyway. So why is she taking blame on herself. 

I still cant connect to this Taani character. She is so lame, always saying sorry and taking blame herself. If you are so sorry, then do something to correct it (as she is shown efficient in her AGS works).

I guess my comment on Taani is out of topic, sorry got carried away. But if anyone can make me understand Taani's POV, then I would be more than happy.

I agree with you on Taani part. It feels as if the creatives just make Taani say that she blames herself so the viewers would sympathize knowing that Taani at least realizes the mistake. I don't get her character either. I can connect to all other characters but not her... And you're so right. If you blame yourself for the mistake, then learn how to correct it as well instead of just saying 'I am to blame' all the time. 

booksfreak07-Alinaa-

dahi

Groupbie

dahi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

well i think her character has been created thus...it is not rational for her to say something like this but in her head ( and I know I have felt like her at times) when your brother is hurting you think of a way you could have eased his pain or some how u believe that you could have prevented it...in any which way

in tani's case she believes if she had not quit maybe...just maybe she could have done something to get them in the comp...maybe she could have had a small part in the routine and thus participated but not really danced...

i hope this helps...but her character is such she cant stand for her self but she stands for others and is such a doormat that she would help others and still take blame...i guess the creators wanted rey to help her there...develop her character there...an opp from kria self-assured but she did not often stop to take stock of what her faults could be...where as tani thinks she is rife with faults LOLConfused

hope this helps...again this is just my thought...others could see it different...

x

-Alinaa-

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dahi

well i think her character has been created thus...it is not rational for her to say something like this but in her head ( and I know I have felt like her at times) when your brother is hurting you think of a way you could have eased his pain or some how u believe that you could have prevented it...in any which way

in tani's case she believes if she had not quit maybe...just maybe she could have done something to get them in the comp...maybe she could have had a small part in the routine and thus participated but not really danced...

i hope this helps...but her character is such she cant stand for her self but she stands for others and is such a doormat that she would help others and still take blame...i guess the creators wanted rey to help her there...develop her character there...an opp from kria self-assured but she did not often stop to take stock of what her faults could be...where as tani thinks she is rife with faults LOLConfused

hope this helps...again this is just my thought...others could see it different...

x
Thanks for sharing. Respect to your opinion. But still I am not sure. 

From what you said, she seems to be innocent, helpful and sensitive girl. But from what I see in the show, she is a cry baby.  And whenever she says sorry, why do I feel that she is seeking sympathy rather than actually feeling guilty.

Before you say anything I want to clarify that I am not a Kriaansh fan. I actually started watching D3 after Kria left.

dahi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.