Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

justified...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

goodgirl18

goodgirl18

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
avantuz action reaction on panku n family is jestified shes a mom n wen she learnz dat sum1 playin with hr sonz lyf she cant take it n tearz in hr eyes showed hr love fr adi today ... real culprit is shameless mamaji who ruined hr life guptaz shud kick him out howeva adi cud react more intensely n dimplomatically

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroraelgee_mahi_mushiroxxanusha.cochinEkSapnoKiParif.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "justified..." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SM28

SM28

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I agree - that is what is so complex about her character, you can't just hate her because she's not saying all these things out of hatred/dislike (meaning she's not just "evil"), she's doing it because she believes her son has been wronged, she's fighting his corner - imagine how hurt she must have felt hearing crap about him from others.. I guess her reaction is kinda justified from that p.o.v although gotta say, she is so badtameez generally as a person. She could have expressed how she felt a little better, considering its not Pankhudi's fault. Really liked Preeti speaking up for Pankhudi, since no one else was. =/

Poor poor Pankhudi though - she's having to go through so much because of her pathetic mama. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeegoodgirl18piyualka

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
no yaar its not justified! one shudnt act on impulse and before jumping to conclusion n blaming others, the person shud b given a chance to present their side before judging them!

avantu jst jumped to conclusion blamed n insulted pankhu thts wrong!
first she needs to find out if pankhu is at fault or not!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeanusha.cochin

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
she is completely justified in her behaviour...she did what needed to be done...wish GD mama was here...wanted an avantu-GD confrontation ...avantu is gonna rock...Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeegoodgirl18

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

she is completely justified in her behaviour...she did what needed to be done...wish GD mama was here...wanted an avantu-GD confrontation ...avantu is gonna rock...Dancing

i agreee with you darling...but not fullyyy..partially i agreee
avantikas anger justifiable...no mom will ever bear such scrap and nonsence about her son... but she knew its mamaji who did...and she heard it from her own ears...then stil insulting pankhuri like that was pure in humanaly behaviour...thats not justifiable... and well i liked what preet said...why blaming her..its her mama's fault we all listned to it...blaming and shouting on her what she will get...what a down to earth commentClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elgee

girl97

Goldie

girl97

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

i agree about that
 i mean at the end this lie ruined her son's life
but she should not blame the complete family 
spacially pankhuri as she has nothing to do with the lie 

elgee

shona_x.

shona_x.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Yeahhh the anger was justified because any Mother would be angry if someone said such a bad lie about their child.
But yeah, shouting at Pankhuri wasn't nice. Initially I can understand because she doesn't know who is at fault, but when she realised that it was GD Mama's fault and Pankhuri and the whole family wasn't involved then yeahh, she shouldn't have shouted at Pankhuri like that. 

elgee

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Avantika is justified...but she didn't  tackled in a balanced approach...as she also added her hatered for the gupta nd more for Pankhu to the situation. I am unable to understand how she manages such a big business with such attitude. One can bring two different situations together ...successful person is the one who is able draw a line between two circumstances...Adi has also acquired this trait of his mom...to me she went overboard...which she always go...eg in her own marriage...either accepted or not...plus she wants everyone to follow her...

elgee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.