Thakur Sajjan Singh - A Hypocrite

whooshy92 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From the last few episodes, all the concern regarding Pratigya's attempt to fight Aarushi's case which accords to SS, would ruin his family and status. This have shown that SS is the one real hypocrite. It seems like the Thakur family is fearing of losing their respect for the first time when they have already committed many sins in the past which is more than enough to ruin their status and respect in the front of the society.
Their sins such as;
Shakti as a married man, bedding thousands of women.
SS used to have an affair which resulted into him having an illegitimate son, ASY.
Shakti married to an prostitute, Menaka and lost his respect in front of the society when he became the owner of the TN.

SS used to married to a much much younger girl, Ganga while he is still married to Amma.

There are too many crimes/sins they have committed so can't be bothered to write on here but just one thing that from my view is that SS is very wrong for going against Pratigya and I don't think that Pratigya's fighting for her sister would cause the Thakurs to lose their respect. Whatever SS, Shakti, Kesar thinks or says is totally pathetic and they don't deserve to be forgiven after the way they treated Pratigya when Pratigya used to do many many good things for them.

I am amazed by Krishna as he, a Thakur is the only one that is always understanding and humble towards Pratigya. Pratigya is truly lucky to have him on her side.

Edited by whooshy92 - 11 years ago