Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Maa daa Laadlaa,.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hridayh

Goldie

hridayh

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
ADI    ReaLLY ... wANTED TO KILL YOUR MOM,...YOUR MOM HURTED OUR PANKURI SO MUCH,...GrrrDeadAngrypehele aap dinner pe bulaaao,..then tell her getout...fantastic.DeadShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101Ohmyjerryworld

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maa daa Laadlaa,." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
yes yar  i hate adi mom too but adi ka kya kasoorCry use to bete hone ka bhi Farz nibhana hai Embarrassed

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
oh yes i hate too pankhu is crying 
Now i understad this tweet clearly LOL
thats why her eyes is hurting 

disha11parmar 2 hrs ago

frm mrning 1 shot to night last shot @11:30 I m CRYING...!! MY EYES R SCREAMING -  STOP TAKING THAT GLYCERIN..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
we cnt help avoid such ppl from our lives! i hope avantu learns her lesson soon thou!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
lolzzz she didn't do anything wrong this time...any mother would go crazy if she hears that some people spread rumours abt that her son is mental.

girl97

Goldie

girl97

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

his mom is so selfish 

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Well rumours are rumours...anyone who knows Adi well, his educational background..would belive???  I think people are enough smart and intelligent ( unlike Nisha) to use their judgement than some crap hich they hear from strangers...

Secondly, it is quite obvious such allegations are quite common after engagement breaks...each side trie to blame the other...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.