The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

ll TBP Promotional Siggy Contest ll Closed! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Khushi, usually the text that I've seen on the siggies from this contest is "Join the xxx Forum" or "XXX Forum". I don't think that the "promotional siggy contest" is written  on them. As some members do use the siggy after the winner is announced. Won't it be weird that the siggies keep flaunting the Promotional Siggy text after the contest is over? It does seem a little weird :-/

Now that you point that, it would seem weird.. but it's fine now I suppose... Some have already sent in their entries.. If the one's who are still going to send in want, they don't have to add in promotional siggy contest part.. I'll make an exception for that... 

And anyone who wants an extension on due date?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll TBP Promotional Siggy Contest ll Closed! (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by -Mais-

Khushi, usually the text that I've seen on the siggies from this contest is "Join the xxx Forum" or "XXX Forum". I don't think that the "promotional siggy contest" is written  on them. As some members do use the siggy after the winner is announced. Won't it be weird that the siggies keep flaunting the Promotional Siggy text after the contest is over? It does seem a little weird :-/

Now that you point that, it would seem weird.. but it's fine now I suppose... Some have already sent in their entries.. If the one's who are still going to send in want, they don't have to add in promotional siggy contest part.. I'll make an exception for that... 

And anyone who wants an extension on due date?? 

I want ...plzzz due to internals i was able to make any siggies.. sorry..btw what to write? i mean final kya likhu? TBP forums ?

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
What to have on the siggy's: 'The Buddy Project - Join now' Siggy contest can be an option. You can add if you want. You don't have to. 

About extension, piyu, check your pm. If someone else wants too, let me know so I can decide the date accordingly. Thanks! 

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
best of luck to all

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Date extended to 5th september. 

100littledevils

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
All d bst everyone!!!!

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
may the best one win

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.