Why is her mama keep trying to distroy her like

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont understand it... she has a father and mother of her own why do they let so much of (P) life be handled by her mama. 

Why is he always around his sisters in laws in ways.   He is not even hurt that he is hurting his own neice at all. To get the other Neha in her in laws house he did everything and she is not even his real niece, but Pankuri is his nice and yet he keeps on hurting her and making it so hard for her . 
khud ke bachche nahi hain,..doosro nke bachcho ko bigaadne me tulaa huaa hain,..kameena,..oops,..sorryđŸ˜¡meri pankhi kitnaa ro rahi thi,.
hehehhe i'm wondering the same thing! mama think he is the boss LOL...always poking nose in their business
thats the thing dear...he wants to do good for everyone but ends up messing everything...pankhu has to face his mama's karma...:/

hw thinks himself as a boss
but he really ha to stop all that 
Hey bhagavan, is Mama'ji ko sadbudhi dijeye...lol.
He acts like he owns the place.
I dont think GM will help him this time.
Mama' s intentions are not wrong ony his approach his wrong...he solves any problem by hook or crook.  I don't see any wrong if he stays at his sisters sasural or love his sister's daughter or niece...someone needs to have a big heart for doing something and more wrong for others ...he did wrong not for his happiness but for Neha who is not even his own blood in some way...so he is not completely at fault...only circumstances...in whole scenario I blame Neha's inlaws ane even her husband...whose narrow mindness lead to such situation...It were Gupta's who were dead bent on continuing the relationship knowing their beahviour ...today neha's father complete Uturn really disturbed me ..he was the only one who with folded hands reqested GD to save his daughter's marriage...

PS .I am not completely defending mama...but only thinking of circumstances which lead to all this ...