The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

WU 15th August - Party & Its Aftermaths (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Ah Mais!
Your WU is so much fun to read
What with all the comments and all!
So the Royals didn't have a dance but a Royal fight , better!
JJ is one moment the saviour the next moment the humiliator?

thank you! <3

yeah, they had a fight but even that was short. Not that I care! It was still nice to watch them all united, fighting. Baqi JJ was really strict this time...Piddi was really humiliated! Lets see how the students react now! :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 15th August - Party & Its Aftermaths (Page 5)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I am kinda disappointed with the special episode Ouch I somehow felt they could've focused more on the party than on the classroom scenes yesterday.. I mean there was nothing special in the party except KiSha dance and that incomplete fight -_- 
Juhi - Samar scenes were like fillers :/ plus i badly wanted to see Ranveer - KD dance, having said that KD - Kiya dance was hot but short Angry they really fast forwarded the party track :@ Confused 

Thanks for the detailed written update Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..-MamuKiBhanji-

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

I am kindadisappointed with the special episodeOuchI somehow felt they could've focused more on the party than on the classroom scenes yesterday.. I mean there was nothing special in the party except KiSha dance and that incomplete fight -_-
Juhi - Samar scenes were like fillers :/ plus i badly wanted to see Ranveer - KD dance, having said that KD - Kiya dance was hot but short Angrythey really fast forwarded the party track :@Confused

Thanks for the detailed written updateHug

ditto dude! It was a good epi but nothing too special about it. When one mentions "special", immediately a thought comes that something major is gonna happen. Here, nothing much happened. It was rushed and all the characters were not properly focused. What sucks the most is that the whole gang wasnt even at the party together! Group dance became a distant dream...team fight was over before I started enjoying it :(

still, it was a good watch. Hopefully next time it would be better.

Welcome! <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.