The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

WU 15th August - Party & Its Aftermaths (Page 3)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

By the revenge saga I meant, he just stays in their lives to make it hell for them rather than to make them mend their ways. Of course, ultimately it is his sincerity and dedication that would work wonders but you never know, the start of it all can be pretty selfish.

Oh! I had completely forgotten about his back story! This man has a deep dark past which will also be revealed. Unless it isnt revealed, audience will be left in confusion regarding his character. Khair, high time now that the focus shifts back to him. The parties, romances, troubles can wait :D

I see what you are saying. But Jaitley's character doesn't look like a character with grey shade, unlike Banga. Yeah, he'll be strict with the students - but for their own good. Eagarly awaiting the time, when Jaitley realizes that the students seriously need help. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@LadyM--- oh you being sneaky and all, huh?LOL
Yeah i've been watching it because of the lack of any of my regular shows on tv at the moment. But from what i read in the update today, they've already injected the famous "Trip-catch-stare" routine amongst one of the leads...how interesting...Not!Sleepy If they plan to be different, then they should try to put their focus on whatever the heck this "buddy project" is rather than putting the LOWE stories in the forefront which is so typical of most desi shows. I guess i might continue spending time on it until the focus stays on the original plotline...that is, JJ and the students rather than LOWE stories.

LadyMcbeth

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
He isnt grey...he is far too mysterious to be judged right now. The layers need to be peeled one by one. The initial Junglee craze has sort of fizzled out a bit, that needs to be back. I dont think he will be strict, he will be different. Creative and innovative. Banga runs on the danda power i.e. to punish severely for mistakes. Princi says to warn and let it slide as the future is at stake. JJ would be different. He wont directly make them realize that they are wrong but indirectly, he will leave an impact on them.

Or so I hope :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethNymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

@LadyM--- oh you being sneaky and all, huh?LOL
Yeah i've been watching it because of the lack of any of my regular shows on tv at the moment. But from what i read in the update today, they've already injected the famous "Trip-catch-stare" routine amongst one of the leads...how interesting...Not!Sleepy If they plan to be different, then they should try to put their focus on whatever the heck this "buddy project" is rather than putting the LOWE stories in the forefront which is so typical of most desi shows. I guess i might continue spending time on it until the focus stays on the original plotline...that is, JJ and the students rather than LOWE stories.

LOL - I was almost rolling my eyes at that scene. As much as I like KD's character of all the others, I too think that it is too early for LOWE stories to start... Bobby is already going naram dil over Piddi...Panchi is already getting lovelorn over Ranveer... And that (in)famous trip-catch-stare routine! Sunshine productions ne abhi se rang dikhane shuru kiye ... I am not denying the fact that LOWE stories is the backdrop of this serial. But no need to make it so in-your-face from episode 1. Right now the story needs to focus on Jaitley vs. students. 

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 15 August 2012 at 3:30pm

Nymeria

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Nymeria - Amy, right? Though I am a sucker for romance, I cant help but agree a bit with you. Its far too early to work on romantic relationships right. They have laid the foundation and its all good. One main will be total dislike turned affection and other is friendship turned love. Its all cool that it has been established. But i seriously want other aspects of these relationships to be shown rather than just the romantic angle of it all. I am sure when the BP commences, everything will take a back-place. So till then, better to explore conflicts and friendship among the gang than romance...

It can come later!

LadyMcbethNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I guess JJ hasn't seen the back stories related to these students as of now. He has also not connected to them on a personal level. Once he learns about how each one of them are undergoing some sort of identity issue and lacking attention from their family side, he might get involved more and start helping them out in their issues indirectly or even directly. 

LadyMcbethlostmymusic.

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
@Mais--yeah I'm Amy.

Exactly! that's what I mean. There's no need to throw in love angles right away. Everyone had already guessed from episode 1 that there will be two major pairs--KD and Kiya and Ranveer-Panchi. individual stories and characterizations tend to get lost when they start focusing on the love stories let alone the main plot of the show. but eh, this is a "youth" show after all...lol

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Even if no back story, something else. Something that reminds JJ, "they are just like me!" the Junglee worshipping needs to be back! Junglee was a hero and an ideal for many. There was a reason he did what he did. JJ needs to realize that just because one grows up doesnt mean that situations change as well. Technology may advance but teens will remain teens. JJ learnt things the hard way. When he learns that these kids are on the same path as him, on the path of learning the hard way, I am damn sure he will what Princi did for him - giving life a new direction and trying his level best for them to avoid the grave loss.

Nymeria

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index