The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

WU 15th August - Party & Its Aftermaths (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Ooohh so KD will start his own tactics against Jaitley, eh? I hope for the students' sake Jaitley wins... he needs the win to prove his credibility. If Jaitley loses to KD, he will also lose the students' respect - if you know what I mean. 

Yeah - I want him to tell his stupid boss that he's changed his mind and has decided never to come back to US. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 15th August - Party & Its Aftermaths (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
JJ is a damn clever person! If not to the students but he has proved to the audience that he is not to be taken lightly when it comes to misdeeds. The one with Piddi's attempt with the chair was pure accidental that he found out. But the passport one where he caught it that it was the student's plan, that was really awesome!

I kinda think that now something drastic will happen which would shock him more than anger him. Something that will make him realize that students do need help and a guiding hand. I just it is his sincere attempt and not a revenge saga for him...

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

I kinda think that now something drastic will happen which would shock him more than anger him. Something that will make him realize that students do need help and a guiding hand. I just it is his sincere attempt and not a revenge saga for him...

Oh of course not! Revenge saga will not solve the purpose. Jaitley has to win against KD and then realize how far the students have gone, and how they need his help before they completely go over to the dark side. I think it mind remind Jaitley of his own past and how he was redeemed by the principal. 

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Dang! Shocked that looks like a long episode! anyhow, thanks for the nicely detailed update.

@ladyM-- oh I see you!Big smileLOL
WORD about the dragging JJ versus students bit. When will this "buddy project" commence?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
By the revenge saga I meant, he just stays in their lives to make it hell for them rather than to make them mend their ways. Of course, ultimately it is his sincerity and dedication that woul work wonders but you never know, the start of it all can be pretty selfish.

Oh! I had completely forgotten about his back story! This man has a deep dark past which will also be revealed. Unless it isnt revealed, audience will be left in confusion regarding his character. Khair, high time now that the focus shifts back to him. The parties, romances, troubles can wait :D

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

Dang!Shocked that looks like a long episode! anyhow, thanks for the nicely detailed update.

WORD about the dragging JJ versus students bit. When will this "buddy project" commence?

it was a special epi, so 40 mins in comparision to usual 20. And i have this keera of updating about everything, the length really is long :( sorry if it was a bit trouble!

Nymeria

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

Dang! Shocked that looks like a long episode! anyhow, thanks for the nicely detailed update.

Uh-oh - you caught me Amy... and here I thought I was being sneaky LOL Have you been watching this serial as well? 

Re: buddy project - Like I mentioned, I am more impatient than Jaitley's boss LOL 

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
oh no, i didn't mean it that way. I actually like the fact that you do such a detailed update. i was just surprised too all that happen in 20 minutes but it was one of them special episodes like you said.

by the way, i totally agree with you LadyM on JJ's boss and him yelling constantly at JJ for something that he has no control over. eh.

Edited by Nymeria - 15 August 2012 at 3:19pm

LadyMcbeth

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.