Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess JJ hasn't seen the back stories related to these students as of now. He has also not connected to them on a personal level. Once he learns about how each one of them are undergoing some sort of identity issue and lacking attention from their family side, he might get involved more and start helping them out in their issues indirectly or even directly. 
Nymeria thumbnail
@Mais--yeah I'm Amy.

Exactly! that's what I mean. There's no need to throw in love angles right away. Everyone had already guessed from episode 1 that there will be two major pairs--KD and Kiya and Ranveer-Panchi. individual stories and characterizations tend to get lost when they start focusing on the love stories let alone the main plot of the show. but eh, this is a "youth" show after all...lol
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even if no back story, something else. Something that reminds JJ, "they are just like me!" the Junglee worshipping needs to be back! Junglee was a hero and an ideal for many. There was a reason he did what he did. JJ needs to realize that just because one grows up doesnt mean that situations change as well. Technology may advance but teens will remain teens. JJ learnt things the hard way. When he learns that these kids are on the same path as him, on the path of learning the hard way, I am damn sure he will what Princi did for him - giving life a new direction and trying his level best for them to avoid the grave loss.
sourmisery thumbnail
Amy - urgh! These stupid TRPs and stuff!!! I know that most people are watching this for the love angle but they way the show was promoted, to show something different and as a step to make a slight change...in that manner love story at this stage is nothing but a waste of the story! Oh well, still too early to assume stuff...hope the makers know what they are doing!
Nymeria thumbnail
true that! JJ needs to learn that these students are on the same path that he undertook in his school days and cost him a lot. After he realizes that, i want him to share that he is, in fact, the Junglee in some way...may be not directly but indirectly walk them through junglee's life and what he achieved by doing what he did in his time. Right now, the students are unaware of the fate of Junglee and so, they worship him and follow his path and they will continue doing so until they learn of the consequences.  I'm guessing they're trying to showcase 3 ways of disciplining/ educating adolescents--- totalitarian as in Banga's way, indulgent (passive) as in Principle's way and assertive democratic which will most probably be JJ's way and is considered to be the most effective method. Edited by Nymeria - 11 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing detail n i really appreaciate the hard work u r putting in n did u watch online same here n parts were cut n it is annoying na not being able to see it 
i toh hate it what bout u
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

amazing detail n i really appreaciate the hard work u r putting in n did u watch online same here n parts were cut n it is annoying na not being able to see it

i toh hate it what bout u

awww! Thank you sooo much! Trust me, this kind of appreciation fills me with energy!

Yeah, I watch online. Usually it is always the complete episode but parts were cut yesterday and today! It pisses me off so much! :@
sweetnas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for detail update!! 😃

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh gosh sister!! Itne serious time me bhi u were making me laugh my butt off! ðŸ¤£

" hayee mere Jawano! Naam roshan kar ditta mera!! " 

I was laughing for at least 60 seconds! ðŸ¤ª

Awesome way of describing! 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ah Mais!
Your WU is so much fun to read
What with all the comments and all!
So the Royals didn't have a dance but a Royal fight , better!
JJ is one moment the saviour the next moment the humiliator?