The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

WU 15th August - Party & Its Aftermaths

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wanna be the 1st one to comment (Meh ! I haven't read) So reserve) :P

Lol,I came 2ndπŸ˜†
But more tha that I thought you have posted a topic but realized it was WUπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

But all I can say I enjoyed reading.. :)
Edited by StandingAlone - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Crazy_soul - you're welcome :D

Piya - you are not first :P khair, lamba hai! :D
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG - What a dramatic episode! Btw, Jaitley vs. students is hardly progressing... I got what he was trying to do today by publicly insulting Piddi. But I am getting more and more impatient now - even more than Jaitley's idiotic boss who keeps on screaming at Jaitley as if he's committed a big crime by losing his passport πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

OMG - What a dramatic episode! Btw, Jaitley vs. students is hardly progressing... I got what he was trying to do today by publicly insulting Piddi. But I am getting more and more impatient now - even more than Jaitley's idiotic boss who keeps on screaming at Jaitley as if he's committed a big crime by losing his passportπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

totally! I mean I like all the characters and their personal issues, its fun to watch. But this JJ business is stuck somewhere. Something drastic needs to happen soon!

Lolz, did the boss scold him again kya? The part was missing the video from which I was watching..
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Lolz, did the boss scold him again kya? The part was missing the video from which I was watching..

LOL he did - he looks like some mad cap boss - Aisa koi karta hai kya? With globalization people are understanding that things like these do happen once in a while. If Jaitley is so important, his boss has to be more understanding. He was screaming as if a rabid dog had bit him in the rear πŸ˜† Until Jaitley completely loses his job, I am guessing we won't see much action. The makers are deliberately stretching the track. I want to know what methods he employs to show these students the right direction rather than just threaten/reprimand. People like KD are not going to be cowed down by threats. So Jaitley needs to start action sooner rather than later. 
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Yeah, even I think that they are stretching the track a bit. But since the new tagline says that KD will finally start his own tactics against JJ, I am willing to hope that soon JJ will turn into mentor for the buddies. I am dieing to know what this Buddy Project is anyway?!

Also, JJ was shown to head the whole of 11-C class, not just these 6. I am intrigued as to how the makers will merge this all now. Maybe JJ will become a full time teacher soon? I would love to see JJ coming on the decision on his own to stay back in India rather than as a reaction to him losing his job. It would be so cool to watch JJ saying sorry to his boss by stating that there is some other place where he is needed more <3
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Ooohh so KD will start his own tactics against Jaitley, eh? I hope for the students' sake Jaitley wins... he needs the win to prove his credibility. If Jaitley loses to KD, he will also lose the students' respect - if you know what I mean. 

Yeah - I want him to tell his stupid boss that he's changed his mind and has decided never to come back to US. 
sourmisery thumbnail
JJ is a damn clever person! If not to the students but he has proved to the audience that he is not to be taken lightly when it comes to misdeeds. The one with Piddi's attempt with the chair was pure accidental that he found out. But the passport one where he caught it that it was the student's plan, that was really awesome!

I kinda think that now something drastic will happen which would shock him more than anger him. Something that will make him realize that students do need help and a guiding hand. I just it is his sincere attempt and not a revenge saga for him...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

I kinda think that now something drastic will happen which would shock him more than anger him. Something that will make him realize that students do need help and a guiding hand. I just it is his sincere attempt and not a revenge saga for him...

Oh of course not! Revenge saga will not solve the purpose. Jaitley has to win against KD and then realize how far the students have gone, and how they need his help before they completely go over to the dark side. I think it mind remind Jaitley of his own past and how he was redeemed by the principal.