Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

grid1989kritikakapoorkaysxxhn29xxsweetnasshiningstarzSweet-birdash05-Swetha-muaazSaimaa.HPaytonleephulwanebu100littledevilsdare.devil-bornalee-chahat4uk-ekta fanCavingInCrazy_soulThe007ShivaniLadyMcbethZaYaHolicsamratrocks..-Ayesshhaa-..Ayesha066NymeriaRoshini1494snowflake.-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 15th August - Party & Its Aftermaths" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crazy_soul

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_soul

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Tfs

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Wanna be the 1st one to comment (Meh ! I haven't read) So reserve) :P

Lol,I came 2ndOuchLOL
But more tha that I thought you have posted a topic but realized it was WUShockedLOL

But all I can say I enjoyed reading.. :)

Edited by StandingAlone - 15 August 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Crazy_soul - you're welcome :D

Piya - you are not first :P khair, lamba hai! :D

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
OMG - What a dramatic episode! Btw, Jaitley vs. students is hardly progressing... I got what he was trying to do today by publicly insulting Piddi. But I am getting more and more impatient now - even more than Jaitley's idiotic boss who keeps on screaming at Jaitley as if he's committed a big crime by losing his passport Confused LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-chahat4u

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

OMG - What a dramatic episode! Btw, Jaitley vs. students is hardly progressing... I got what he was trying to do today by publicly insulting Piddi. But I am getting more and more impatient now - even more than Jaitley's idiotic boss who keeps on screaming at Jaitley as if he's committed a big crime by losing his passportConfusedLOL

totally! I mean I like all the characters and their personal issues, its fun to watch. But this JJ business is stuck somewhere. Something drastic needs to happen soon!

Lolz, did the boss scold him again kya? The part was missing the video from which I was watching..

-Swetha-

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Lolz, did the boss scold him again kya? The part was missing the video from which I was watching..

LOL he did - he looks like some mad cap boss - Aisa koi karta hai kya? With globalization people are understanding that things like these do happen once in a while. If Jaitley is so important, his boss has to be more understanding. He was screaming as if a rabid dog had bit him in the rear LOL Until Jaitley completely loses his job, I am guessing we won't see much action. The makers are deliberately stretching the track. I want to know what methods he employs to show these students the right direction rather than just threaten/reprimand. People like KD are not going to be cowed down by threats. So Jaitley needs to start action sooner rather than later. 

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 15 August 2012 at 2:20pm

-Swetha-

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Yeah, even I think that they are stretching the track a bit. But since the new tagline says that KD will finally start his own tactics against JJ, I am willing to hope that soon JJ will turn into mentor for the buddies. I am dieing to know what this Buddy Project is anyway?!

Also, JJ was shown to head the whole of 11-C class, not just these 6. I am intrigued as to how the makers will merge this all now. Maybe JJ will become a full time teacher soon? I would love to see JJ coming on the decision on his own to stay back in India rather than as a reaction to him losing his job. It would be so cool to watch JJ saying sorry to his boss by stating that there is some other place where he is needed more <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.