Veecha union near?

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you guys think that veecha union is near? Looks like the makers want to haste the veecha union so that they can focus on tej Singh story and how Ichcha maata helps solving that.

Even though mukta's intention in taking veecha pic is to defame Ichcha in meethis and everyones eyes, little does she know that she will help only! I just hope this trick of hers leads to some positivity. Enough of negative stuff in uttaran already.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But how it will help? Everybody already knows the truth but keeping queit. what diff the pic will make. dont know. I am not expecting positivity.
Sivapp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt it wont happen near in future.ichcha matha already sacrifice veer for tapasya.now for amla even though she know veer loves her.dont think that am talking in negative way. Negative things only going. If they give little bit happiness then definitely big bomb will always wait.Edited by Sivapp - 11 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail
newveechafan the difference is tht early iccha maried 2 nandish nd n0w its vikas.😆
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
i feel this time mukta's trick will not work.it will help meethi to knowing the truth.
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lambooji thanks for pressing like button. I am a big fan of yours.
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I think so. Mukta's action is certainly going to work against her anticipation...
Sivapp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldveechafan

newveechafan the difference is tht early iccha maried 2 nandish nd n0w its vikas.😆

ha ha very nice and funny comment