Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Avantika -So irritating

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jayaram

Groupbie

jayaram

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Idont how anyone can behave like her.This serial started on good note now this Avanthika over acting is too much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brinnygreen_teamanju-shreesweetysaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Avantika -So irritating" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
she is not overacting...she is doing a perfectly good job!

do u always think and act? are thr not times whn u jst angry whn u hear things? its human nature one thing or other triggers us

yes avantu behaviour was not right...but thts her character n their r ppl like her in the real world...n her acting is superb...dng a fab job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxPoojaa_P

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
She is Right in her place..

mushiroxxEkSapnoKiPari

JniISHRA83

IF-Dazzler

JniISHRA83

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I dont with your post. because her side is absolutely right. she is more caring for her son. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Persons like Avanthu exist in dis world...and each got their own unique style in deir character

This tym cant blame Avanthu...She s right ..If any1 badmouths her son what else u expect her 2 do

But her way was bit harsh...No need 2 insult Pankhu like dis

manju-shreemushiroxx

manju-shree

manju-shree

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I really, really cannot stand the character of Avantika .She has always annoyed me and continues to do so.  She is too high on her ego horse to the point that she will hurt her own family in the process.  she will stand up against her own family to prove her point. I am stating my opinion of this character that I dislike .She is full of herself.  Can't stand this character.

Edited by m.s.n - 16 August 2012 at 2:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
she did the right thing...although her way was rude but that's her character ...i liked that she made the truth out infront of everyone...avantika rocks...<3<3<3
also she didn't go n  started a fight with neha's saas ...she took the bulls by the horns...she made guptas(GD mama ) confess the truth himself...this shows that avantu is such a straight-forward person...no lies, no cheating...she is straight on face...i love that about her..:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.