Page 2 Page 3

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
HOLYSHIT!!!!!

Today KiSha nailed it Shocked

Without wasting time let me start hahahah

OMG First iam a girl...n i feel lyk...a lol..chodo...LOOK AT THAT SEXY WOMAN. Blushing
AHHH I wish i was a boy. seriously LOL Muhje Desi girl gaane ki yaad aa gayi ...DAMN

the way she look at KD...i have no words
No wonder he stopped ..his OH SO AMAZING DANCE n started staring her...

N then comes my fav fav part...that step that they did was soo amzing...ArHad are sexo dancers <3
I was so lost in them...it was lyk everything around me faded n i was watching a beautiful dream. Soft contrast ke saath LOL Shit i felt lyk they were dancing to forget their problems..SO carefree..Embarrassed

KD kaise resist kar sakata hain usse...he pulled her towards him..

the confusion on their face faded  just as quickly as it came...
OMG yesterday i had wrote in a friend's thread that i want a KiSha Salsa...n OMG OMG they did it. 

UFFF their Chemistry is mindblowing...Just a look makes me pull my hair..Dekho dekho

This dance was damn sexy...DEKHO DEKHOO AUR BHI HAIN hahahah LOL

N comes my Second Fav part hahaha
Shit the way he twirled her n she got back in his arms...*dash* UFFF i got butterflies in my stomach. they were so close...If from hating each other they can bring such type electrifying chemistry i want them to fight everyday..not that they don't do...LOL damn this scene/step was INTENSE Blushing

Twirling twirling part hahah HAWT <3 the way she looked at him. Actually they never left each other's eyes <3 

AHHH n then she lost her balance n fell in his arms OMG ...KILL ME HAHAH

Heroine aur Hero dreamland mein chale jate hain...Damn Kiya looked soo beautiful..look at her...so innocent... KD .. stoneface is lost in his chicklet...Embarrassed 

then they came back to their senses...SO AWKWARD HAHAHAH They danced with their biggest enemy...lol..thats so awkward...but i think that was damn sexy <3

OMG IAM DEAD AFTER TODAY'S Episode. their dance is on repeat from 6:45..i just can't stop myself ...I really wanna thank the TBP creative team for such Awesome independence day . It made my month hahahah. coming to the editing...(aare i love editing..LOL dekhana toh padhta hain) Editing was faddu right from Kiya drinking the shots till their dance. Not over the top...Normally many shows put effects n flashes..blah blah stuff to make the dance scene 'HAPPENING' ..n i hate it. i mean becoz of that effect..dance toh dikhata hi nai hain. I just love TBP's Editing. Everything Abt TBP IS A-W-E-S-O-M-E 

sorry for my ranting on editing...but if Creatives are reading i really wanna say u guys are best  & ArHad u guys are faddu dancers. Reminded me of my Kria & ReYaansh from my once upon a time fav show ...D3. 

LOVE IT. How did u find guys? Embarrassed

Edited by 100littledevils - 15 August 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshsrija11inna7anamikaanjali22JiaaReezzinia2411ABCDesiGirl93preeti_kreya-Kryan-StolenKiss.inshuuIndigoBluesZehnaseeb.The007Shivaniluv_arsha..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz..-Ayesshhaa-....luv_shahid..ZaYaHoliclostmymusic.relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KiSha \\ Main nashe me hoon" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I know they reminded me of Kriyansh from one of my all time ex-fav shows and yeah arhad are amazing they rock and loved them 

I died today and my ghost it typing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Kisha were too hawwt to handle 2day  

Edited by Rimzy93 - 15 August 2012 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7100littledevils

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

I know they reminded me of Kriyansh from one of my all time ex-fav shows and yeah arhad are amazing they rock and loved them 

I died today and my ghost it typing 

hahaha me too yaar <3

ZaYaHolic

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
it was an awesome dance
i was freezed from the moment kiya steps on the floor , i was like am i dreaming or kisha are really dancing together and really it was very very SEXY dance...the moment Kisha were lost in eachother, my heart jumped from my chest...it was magical and the spark and fire in there dance was amazing...really today ARHAD reminded me of Arsha...
ARHAD rockzzz

100littledevilsZaYaHolic

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ArHad are so lyk Arsha !

N OmG ! Todae dey were too HAWT to Handle !

Shit ! Cant w8 fr nxt epi !

100littledevilsZaYaHolic

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Omg omg omg...suppperrr hawttt post piyuuu...jus sizzling hawt... Jus lyk our KiSha...even i died wtchin d dance...hw cn dey b sooo hawttt... Day Dreaming...

Nd omg tru say ArSha + ArHad= superr dupperrr hawttt Embarrassed

Edited by Tabzy - 15 August 2012 at 11:25am

ZaYaHolic

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
KiSha were really hot today !! Blushing

JiyaRe...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.