Phir Subah Hogi

14/8/12 Boring episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I thought yesterday's episode was too boring bcoz there was no Thakur Vikram Singh. With the intro n entry of amrita's parents was a good vibe but just only amu, her conscious parents, concerned adi  n hysteric reva can't run the show...the episode was too boring
The trps rose last week coz of high drama, sugvi marriage drama, reva's sercet revelation, sugni's reactions, sugvi separation etc but this week been too slow paced n boring. Trps will b lower wth such tracks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maydaboo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14/8/12 Boring episode" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

It will be tough for cvs to come up with twists daily so once a while we have to endure such plain episodes

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I agree but ever since sugvi separated this show became boring

I think TVS was shown in every episodes since his entry except yesterday, so it felt boring n weird without him

drtulika

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
today's episode was really good...with strong acting of tvs...
sad that Amu's parent behaving so stubborn,,after engagement they want to take Amu back...they dint bother to wait till Adi comes.
I am sure Adi will 1st take mamaji to sugni and by the time he return amu would ve left.
so in a way it will look like adi is victim of halaat.
also sugni not gonna forgive vikram..wondering and wondering...cv's are so brainy than my imagination...

stephhh

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I agree the confrontation is necessary. Its not going to help that he is drunk and G is breathing down their neck. I just hope Sugni at least finds out that he did not lie from the biginning ie. That he only found out about Reva after he annouanced their wedding on Teej at Adi_Amu engagement. Regardless whether Sugni forgives him now or ever she need to know the truth.

Just my humble opinion.No offence intended

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdstephhh

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
yes it was boring episode
i stoped watching that after 10 min of watching..
story is ruined no intrest in show.

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
every day Varun is proving his importance as a strong actor in PSH...this show wont able to breath without him

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.