The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Just random episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I don't know what I am going to say. From my side it was just a random episode. I expected more. I expected some good RaHi scenes!!! Ooops!!And what we RaHi fans saw??? Just 2 mins For RaHiAngry?? I mean really?? Kidding usAngry?? First of all they gave us a RaHi promo. I was excited, hell excited!! And now in main episode what we saw???First time I didn't like that Piddi-JJ scene. It was just out of track. They could give us some more RaHi scene. Equal screenspace pls!!! This is the main problem.Can't they balance two couples???Plz don't ignore RaHi. Otherwise Bye bye TBP from my side.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-bornalee-rocksravya11The007ShivaniNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just random episode" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hey who knows we might get some awesome rahi soon i cant wait to see more of them and yeah i m kida liking the way that things are shaping up between them as since panchi is angry that means that ranveer will give her attention means more rahi in the furture 
think positive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
hey sumtymss we are gonna KiSha scenes n sumtyms v r gonna c RaHi scenes...wen der was dat RaHi song "jane kyun" v KiSha fanss wer cool wid it...dont worry u vl get RaHi scenes too...so chill

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..FieryLionessZaYaHolic

Paytonlee

Goldie

Paytonlee

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
they showed rahi dance on 14th august..15th was more of a kisha day..they didnt show much of kish on 14th epi

-bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
the epi supposed to b all abt d freedom party na...bt they showed only 20-25 mins of it...i ws expecting much more...i only liked d kisha dance.

n yeah 14th august ko they had shown RAHI, tats y may b kal they showed most of d kisha scenes...dnt b disappointed we will get RAHI too..even b4 also we got RAHI's "tu ru tu" song sequence.. its d first time we hv got ny kisha dance sequence so dnt wry they r giving same screen space to both d couples... its jst they cant show both of dem in a single epi...tats it Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
My dear TBP is not about KiSha, Rahi, AmBy or HiMa.. its about the whole gang... KD - Kiya are more suitable for party scenes *dont take it as an offence* while Ranveer - Panchi look cute in tu hai to i'll be alright type scenes Big smile I feel they are doing justice to both the couples, just the thing is they are doing it in one by one manner not simultaneously.. there is so much stored for RaHi in the future so wait and enjoy Tongue

sunny1991inna7ZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
tottally agree yr i was also expctng more RaHi scences n der convo d episode was tottally empty widout RaHi panchi was nt at all der in d whole episde n so our nonu n panchi was only der for 2 scences dat it 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.