Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
CVs, I don't know what you want from me, seriously.. 
I cannot.. cannot take such strong emotions.. please .. you will honestly kill me one day.. 

Today's episode.. has affected me so strongly.. I don't know what to say.. I don't think any episode until today has..  I'm so glad I didn't get a chance to watch it before my meeting.. else I don't htink I would have been able to concentrate in the meeting!

Sorry for the delay.. I  just finished watching the episode. 

When Buaji started with her accusations I was like wonderful.. great.. just what I wanted.. and then I was wrong.. along came Dadi πŸ˜‘

I was boiling with such anger.. such anger.. what can I say.. I was sitting in the lab trying to eat my lunch.. and I couldnt eat, 'coz I wanted to shout.. and scream.. and dump my food on my laptop and my hands were aching to throw the laptop against the floor... and also punch it.. 

I must say Dadi was amazing today.. her expressions, her words reminded me of ASR.. but even then I never hated ASR.. Dadi.. I don't know if I have ever hated anyone.. oh wait, I have.. 

The insults.. the accusations of "how a girl can influence a guy", the accusations of how "she is after his money" ... I know how it feels.. and I know the anger that boils in you.. which Khushi didn't show... given she is not as ill-tempered as me.. 

and then I cried.. when Khushi stood up and hid the slap and Arnav saw it and she hugged him.. I cried.. I broke into tears.. I could not take that.. 

and then when Arnav said this marriage is happening.. first to Buaji and then to Dadi.. I cheered.. very happily.. would have whistled, if I knew how to whistle! 

and then the best part.. the few minutes that I have genuinely almost been happy ever since February 14th! when Arnav finally remembered the torture and regretted it.. and I cried again during the precap.. but still.. still.. he is apologizing to Khushi.. Arnav, that is not what you should do πŸ˜‘ tell everyone.. please please I'm begging you (and yes I'm crying as I write this) I'm begging you.. please tell everyone and stop letting people accuse her..  that is when you have truly apologized.. you dont need to apologize to her.. she forgave you a long time back.. she understands you.. she knows why you did all that.. and she forgave you.. I never wanted the redemption track 'coz thats not necessary.. but what you need to do.. to "redeem" yourself.. is to tell everyone that you threatened her.. and the day you do it Arnav is when I will truly truly love you.. 'coz like I always say I am truly happy when Khushi is happy.. 

and now ok.. I'm going to need a few seconds to control my emotions.. 

phew.. 

ok.. now.. here goes
arr rrr rrr ggg  ggg hhh  hhh ... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

CVs s s ss s s s s

W.H.A.T T.H.E H.E.L.L what happened over night? 
What is wrong with you? Why do you need to ruin it for us this much? 
I thought we will at least get a good few rabba ve's until the suhaag raat.
I was wrong, wasn't I.. you wont even give me that.. but why?

Ok and that was still ok.. 
But what the.. Arti, control yourself..what the.. control.. what the.. control.. what the f .. stop! ok.. no .. wont say it! you have to contorl this swearing, girl!
Seriously so Garima is involved in the past. you just have ot separate these two, right.. you just cannot let them live in peace can you? can you ? can you?

Ok.. you know what.. I don't even want to say anything else.. I am just so angry. .so angry right now! I dont know what I will break.. I just want to hike up to the mountain peak(was plannign to do it today, but there is going to be a thunderstorm..) I just want to hike up and scream at the top of my voice and uproot a tree and throw it down.. 

ok Fuzzy.. sorry for this post.. everyone who knows me knows I am cheerful.. lakraj80 you just asked me yesterday.. but sorry.. I'm truly sorry for such an angry post today.. I just cannot take this crap.. I'm really really mad! 

Fuzzy, I didn't even read your post.. I dont want to.. 'coz I dont want to be reminded of what happened in teh episode today.. 

and you know what I take my today's OS back.. that should have been Dadi instead of Shyam.. and no, I would not even give her to you.. I will finish her off with my own bare hands.. 

ok.. lol.. half an hour later I'm reading my own comment and laughing.. πŸ€£ im alright now πŸ˜† I needed my own post to cheer myself up .. lol.. πŸ˜†

and now that I'm smiling again.. I just remembered the one thing that made me actually laugh today was Manorama's comment about reality show.. smile if you want the shagun.. and I smiled then.. 'coz yes I want the shagun.. but CV's you are pulling your own leg right.. you are hinting right there that you have turned this show into a typical SP show.. like DABH.. where people actually vote on whether the hero makes veg or non-veg food! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
-Delena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u
Ur 100% right
It was an awesome post
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: onetwothree

wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...dadi's part was d worst..🀒🀒...okk..buaji taunted khushi..πŸ˜•...but she fighted bck wen dat stupid dadi(no respect to such elders)🀒. told such neech ,dirty ,crap things abt khushi...😑...buaji.. πŸ‘πŸ‘...today she shwed her hand to dat stupid dadi...... loved d way arnav said to dadi ...jus like gautam hegde had said..''dekhna hai toh dekho'' like dat aaye ya naa aayi ye..πŸ‘...much needed redemption dat everyone was waiting for ...😍...today hesaid sryy...like dis, im sure he will tell it infront of everyone..πŸ€—

Awww... Gautam hurt my deeps wa...πŸ€— i can see it still hurts... they need to repent... they need to say sorry to us now n show us the best n what we want to see...😑
Summer_Rain thumbnail
awesome analysis fuzzy..πŸ‘always khushi is the sufferer appropriate title yaar...😭
noclapsplease thumbnail
great post..
I didn't expect dadi to be so dangerous..god she is a real vamp much more zehrili than creepwa..
why is she everytime  raising questions on khushi's character?? she is  πŸ€¬

thank god at least today buaji supported khushi.. I was so happy that she didn't gave up in front of that dadi.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
aww arnav' felt so bad seeing her wifey's cheek.. he can't see her in pain.. πŸ˜΅

why is shyam roaming like a maniac in RM?? has he lost it?? πŸ˜†

dadi is such a coward she knows she can't execute her dirty plans in front of everyone so shamefull reached GH .. πŸ˜‘
I could see pain in khushi and  arnav's eyes when he was leaving khushi .. πŸ˜­

finally much awaited redemption track.. loved it my eyes were ALMOST teary seeing the precap πŸ˜›
can't wait for tomm πŸ˜Š

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i'm sure shyam has brain washed dadi bc its her grandson who does not believe in rituals. but great post. i'm waiting for your thots post. pls pm me
Punkin22 thumbnail
Sensational analysis Fuzzy,  you did well explaining it all.  I am proud of you because I want to kill Dadi, Garima DEAD. 
How much more drama for Khushi???  How many more names can she be called?? Surely Dadi will run out soon.  She is dangerous big time.

I am glad that Arnav was broken about what he had done to Khushi, from the looks of tomorrow's episode he will truly be sorry for his actions.  And I know Khushi will forgive and never bring this up again.  She has always had a pure heart and forgives quickly but Arnav must tell GH and RM the truth of this marriage.  To restore this young women's dignity and honor.  Then for us it will be over and forgotten.

Thanks for excellent post and pm...
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think you got it what I always wanted to say  you through my post replies...A  WOMAN IS WOMAN'S WORST ENEMY😑
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post dear ! Totally agree ! He should have stood up for Khushi yest itself and told everyone the truth behind their marriage then she wouldnt be blamed entirely,its still never too late ! Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Great post :)
thanks for the PM.