Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAM -RAJAT BTTR THAN AYESHA BUT RAYA SHD MEET

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys i admit i like rajat ram friendship now but only till he remains a true frd their frdp is bttr than watching ayesha urghh!ayesha so irrritatin but still waiting for rAYA MEETY EKTA MATA HATE U FOR SEPARATING RAYA😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i donno y but i feel rajat vil be the one who vil help ram n priya to reunite coz he has seen hw much ram loves priya n he even knw how ram is feeling a special bonding fr pihu..so i hope he vil help dem to reunite enuf yar v already hav many negative characters in da show atleast make him positive

nw my fear is abt ayesha i am worried till wat extent she vil stoop to avoid ram priya meeting
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

i donno y but i feel rajat vil be the one who vil help ram n priya to reunite coz he has seen hw much ram loves priya n he even knw how ram is feeling a special bonding fr pihu..so i hope he vil help dem to reunite enuf yar v already hav many negative characters in da show atleast make him positive

nw my fear is abt ayesha i am worried till wat extent she vil stoop to avoid ram priya meeting

I agree Rajat would help but Ayesha seems like another Niharika and I hate to see a sibling for whom the elder sister did so much, and she has no regret that she is the reason Priya and Peehu are away from Ram. she can stoopvery low when one can blame her own brother and hate him for throwing her out when she herself was the reason of all the mess in Priya's life. I dont think she will every learn but I wish now when Priya meets she does not again do sacrifice but give a piece of her mind to her mother and Ayesha.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pensink91

I agree Rajat would help but Ayesha seems like another Niharika and I hate to see a sibling for whom the elder sister did so much, and she has no regret that she is the reason Priya and Peehu are away from Ram. she can stoopvery low when one can blame her own brother and hate him for throwing her out when she herself was the reason of all the mess in Priya's life. I dont think she will every learn but I wish now when Priya meets she does not again do sacrifice but give a piece of her mind to her mother and Ayesha.

hope so ...this girl is so annoying i cant bear her fr even a second ðŸ¤¢
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pensink91

True...ayesha is just too much to bear with...
arghhh😡😡😡😡
i guess even niharika wont do such a thing to her sibling...ayesha wins the race for cruelty...hatred and what not...
she doesnt even remember the scarifices her sis did for her...🤢🤢🤢

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ik baat tou hai sameer can act better then chahat atleast!!!

i can tolerate even priya rajat scenes- coemdy romance but not ram ayesha, i dnt want to  see any good happening to ayesha at all!! i swear it is abs diaster waiting for raya and in the middle all the rubbish happening!!

i swear watching rajat ram rajat kADY RAHJAT PIRYA RAJAT PIHU  is better than watchnig shipra ayesha and mama😡😡😡😡
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i can tolerate even priya rajat scenes- coemdy romance but not ram ayesha, i dnt want to  see any good happening to ayesha at all!! i swear it is abs diaster waiting for raya and in the middle all the rubbish happening!!

i swear watching rajat ram rajat kADY RAHJAT PIRYA RAJAT PIHU  is better than watchnig shipra ayesha and mama😡

This

CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

i swear watching rajat ram rajat kADY RAHJAT PIRYA RAJAT PIHU  is better than watchnig shipra ayesha and mama😡

agree