Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Neeti-

IF-Dazzler

-Neeti-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Today's episode was the start of what is gonna be quite a traumatising war. Plus, the precap which showed the SwaRon clash is very scary. Sharon seemed really upset in the precap and I doubt this "war" is gonna end anytime soon. Here's hoping that the CVs dont break our hearts by breaking up SwaRon..Coz going by the precap the break-up doesnt seem to be very far. (Pls nooo)Cry

Also, I was quite surprised by Neha's behaviour today. ViHa are a cute couple but I guess this is gonna cause a major turmoil in their relationship. Even Rey seemed pretty angry at the VP's statement. Angry

I dont what else to say. Not really shocked, I had expected this , but more like disturbed. I dont think anyone wants to see any more SwaRon misunderstandings and fightsConfused

For all those who havent seen there's a new article about a new entrant in the show ...The AVP. i guess the "dancing banned" days are not far. And i suppose this is gonna be caused because of the war or something..Shocked

We'll just have to wait and watch..

Edited by Neeti96 - 15 August 2012 at 8:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986hamsini1234ShantanuSoulAnyaSwaRonMirageSwaronsurbhimathurArShiDelenaSawyer_Tom..kunwarSOUL..Sars.-Jum-RulzZ-SnoweySuku_SwaRonsreelu094

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh God... Why?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I don't think we are heading towards a SwaRon breakup, at least i can hope i am right. 
About the dance ban track, i am looking forward to this one, and if this ban unites the team like before i am all in favor of it. 
About today's episode, things are still a lil shaky and i am left confused and shocked by the precap Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyaSwaRonShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I just saw the precap...I dont think there will be any Swaron breakup but definitely there is a trouble for them...its to see how they are going to handle it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul_bellaSwan_

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
No break up plz, I hope swayam kisi be tara sharon ko mana le and I dont want this MUs again and again. Even i was surprised to see neha behaving like this. Ek competion divide kardiya dono team ka frndship. No d3 mai kya rahega no dil no dosti and no dance :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoul

Kapoor.Riya

Groupbie

Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Sorrryy...I may sound bit negative here...but I guess Dazllers attitude was Rude today...fine obviously no one likes to be called 2 nd best ..someone got disqualified that's why u won...no1 likes that...but that is the Fact...Had Weaklings not got disqualified ..they would have been the winners...

But the thing that is irritating me the most is...Sharon should be feeling guilty infact the whole Dazzlers Team...They got into Competition just because they had Sharon Dad Supporting them...  I mean forget about the Winning the competition ...the participation itself happened for Dazlers on the basis reference of one man ...don't  they feel bad, guilty about that...

Sorry but I think weaklings reaction is Natural..like Swayam is Sayin...Sharon is Overreacting simply...  Anyone in place of Weakling will feel betrayed...I mean cmon It's like Your friend promises you that he'll get u and himself passed in exam but It's only he who clears it...

Infact Dazzlers themselves should have walked off Footloose competition...not for Thier Friends ..but simply for the Fair Result... Dazzlers Disspointed me...Simmi was  too rude...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanuTaareyliciousAnyaSwaRonShantanuSoul

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I guess agar is war ke wajah se kuch aisa ho jo phir se in sab ko friends banaa de toh I'm still game for it - from the dosti angle I mean...

Dil angle se well...the less said the better for SwaRon...aajkal react karne ki capacity numb ho chali hai, phir bhi I am confident that even if they r separated now for any reason, they will find their way back together pretty soon bcoz now they r too much into each other to hold on long without the other 

I am sure the CVs wuld like to bring in the new angle - AVP with a bang and sumthing's gonna trigger the dance ban of cors and then we will hav the current GS & AGS ganging up to set things right, after Shivam has his fill of limelight... this time tho i think theyll stretch the thing a bit longer   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neeti-

-Neeti-

IF-Dazzler

-Neeti-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kapoor.Riya

Sorrryy...I may sound bit negative here...but I guess Dazllers attitude was Rude today...fine obviously no one likes to be called 2 nd best ..someone got disqualified that's why u won...no1 likes that...but that is the Fact...Had Weaklings not got disqualified ..they would have been the winners...

But the thing that is irritating me the most is...Sharon should be feeling guilty infact the whole Dazzlers Team...They got into Competition just because they had Sharon Dad Supporting them...  I mean forget about the Winning the competition ...the participation itself happened for Dazlers on the basis reference of one man ...don't  they feel bad, guilty about that...

Sorry but I think weaklings reaction is Natural..like Swayam is Sayin...Sharon is Overreacting simply...  Anyone in place of Weakling will feel betrayed...I mean cmon It's like Your friend promises you that he'll get u and himself passed in exam but It's only he who clears it...

Infact Dazzlers themselves should have walked off Footloose competition...not for Thier Friends ..but simply for the Fair Result... Dazzlers Disspointed me...Simmi was  too rude...  

Yes ur right the Dazzlers were rude today. Really rude especially Simmi and Nilesh.I found Simmi kinda irritating today. First toh she wasnt even participating in the competition still she showed so much irritation. They should have understood what the Weaklings were going through instead of accusing them of stealing their limelight. Their behaviour was unfair today.Even though I love both teams equally I really felt irritated by the Dazzlers todayAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanuTaareylicious

sudhi1829

Groupbie

sudhi1829

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I am expecting Swayam to make Sharon calm down and then they together should solve all these problems instead of fighting and MUs. Hope I am not expecting more.

Now that they are already in relationship and I m not against fighting, its natural. But they should try to understand each others POV and unite to solve the problem instead of being apart and hurting each other. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.