•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i just luved dat part when samar said it was fight btwn royals n some other school dey were united i knw ranveer was not willing 2 fight wid kd but he fought for rd ...dats so sweet dat make him fida on him once again..so sad for kiya guys when she was alking 2 kd her eyes had an exprsn dat kd tum bhi muje nhi samj the ho...i felt vry bad for her...cmng 2 panchi glad dat she started ignoring her nonu n d teddybear girl she was so mean i dnt knw whts her prblm wid panchi i think she z jealous of her...wht do u think guys????? Edited by rocksravya11 - 11 years ago
agree dear me too loved that scene...
i just love it when they all stood together for Royal...
it was fab to see Ranveer and samar jumped in the fight...
no matter how much they dislike each other but still when it comes to RA they all are together...

I agree forgetting their differences they fought for RA !
Originally posted by -meet-

agree dear me too loved that scene...
i just love it when they all stood together for Royal...
it was fab to see Ranveer and samar jumped in the fight...
no matter how much they dislike each other but still when it comes to RA they all are together...

its show der r united before others..lol😆
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

I agree forgetting their differences they fought for RA !
yaa but bechari kiya
I loved the royals too. They were so awesome. The whole scene where Samar says lets fight for the school and the fight was so awesome. I wish they had shown more fight. I mean three cool looking guys fighting against few idiots is so awesome thing. Loved it.
I love samar when he said about d respect of royals
yep they forgot their differences and fought together that was amazing
royals is the thread of unity between royal buddies...i just loved the scene, it was mindblowing