Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like how accurate your description of every character & scenes are. xD They're all stuck in a rut. But I feel for Kiya. She gets misjudged easily and her status isn't helping in making her real friends. =/ 

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

LOL - Aaj mein apne two cents nahin likhungi - will post something in yours after watching the episode. 

Oh hi there! We meet again, jk. xD I mean I've chatted with you in the Bones Bickering forum/fan section. 
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree to ur POV and i share similar thoughts
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

Beautifully written and I agree over the Rahi thing !

thank you!😳
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon.river

I like how accurate your description of every character & scenes are. xD They're all stuck in a rut. But I feel for Kiya. She gets misjudged easily and her status isn't helping in making her real friends. =/ 

Same here...today's episode greatly saddened me because no matter how rude Kiya is to him...KD always keeps a cool face...like other than a few sharp retorts he doesn't say anything which really hurts her...but both yesterday and today he was firing away like hell though she was trying to be sweet to him... Also, I was hoping they would show that Kiya comes to learn about how he was beaten up so that she would feel guilty...but after the dhamaaka KD gave her I was like 'let it be, bichaari is hurt enough as it is'😆
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

I agree to ur POV and i share similar thoughts

thanks!😳
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just checked my post n it had so many error..I edited out my best lol infact did a mistake when I had left a tiny reply but anyway.. Thanks for understanding.. :)

hehe yeah actually right now I'm in such a place which is totally 😵worthy..So thought to do some bakbak here..

.Oh ! You are a KK fan.. I can't say I'm a fan of them but I don't dislike them for sure.It's just that I like Ranveer-Panchi a bit more but do pay equal importance to each character while watching.It's something to do with one character's equation with the other.

Yes.The epi was KiSha-filled so I was lil dissapointed on that front..I expected more of raHi..But well..Makersss ! lol
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: StandingAlone

I just checked my post n it had so many error..I edited out my best lol infact did a mistake when I had left a tiny reply but anyway.. Thanks for understanding.. :)

hehe yeah actually right now I'm in such a place which is totally 😵worthy..So thought to do some bakbak here..

.Oh ! You are a KK fan.. I can't say I'm a fan of them but I don't dislike them for sure.It's just that I like Ranveer-Panchi a bit more but do pay equal importance to each character while watching.It's something to do with one character's equation with the other.

Yes.The epi was KiSha-filled so I was lil dissapointed on that front..I expected more of raHi..But well..Makersss ! lol

its the opp for me...I'm KK but I don't dislike RaHi either...and the way you like KD, I like Panchi😛
I guess in a party environ it was kinda predictable that Ranveer was going to flirt while Panchi would stand in a corner. In that aspect KiSha are more dynamic😆 in the classroom KiSha ignore each other while RaHi bond...I think their relationship is only the kind that is best developed in places like the ones they showed in the 'Jaane Kyun' sequence...if Ranveer had danced with Panchi today, it would have looked like he is deliberately trying to manaofy her using Samar's 'attention' logic, but if they were dancing say in their house or on a beach it'd make a nice sequence...😳
Edited by IndigoBlues - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
True but I was saying,there was simply nothing about them & that actually made me err i'm sure many didn't like that.

Naa,I don't dislike Kiya except for those time when she unnecessarily said bad stuff to Panchi.. Oh how you dare ? you  Donot like Ranveer ? 😛(Kidding) Me like him just so much😆(No kidding)😆I do enjoy KK scene more becoz  KD ..I kinda don't connect to Kiya.

Anyway more later, right now my finger in pain..lol
& yes.had fun discussing :)

moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Same here...today's episode greatly saddened me because no matter how rude Kiya is to him...KD always keeps a cool face...like other than a few sharp retorts he doesn't say anything which really hurts her...but both yesterday and today he was firing away like hell though she was trying to be sweet to him... Also, I was hoping they would show that Kiya comes to learn about how he was beaten up so that she would feel guilty...but after the dhamaaka KD gave her I was like 'let it be, bichaari is hurt enough as it is'😆

Ikr, KD...*sigh*. But on the bright side, he actually cares enough about her to get into a fight. So, it's a start. Haha...and I was happy to see Jaitley rescuing her instead of KD. (What was he doing there? xD) I don't want Kiya to feel ashamed in front of KD. 
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😡😡 I just typed in the whole rply and the page got refreshed ACHANAKOkay i wuill retype everything dont know how much yaad ayega 😡
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Today's episode was supposed to be a 'Freedom Party' special, and yet, ironically I only saw the characters getting trapped today.😆 

YUP They all got trapped into one another... juhi-samar in their just starting friendship phase mein TRAP hue...Kiya got trapped into KD's debt and his pain and KD in her pain (i mean both have hurt each other unknowingly) and Ranveer again messed everything up for RaHi...!!

Panchi&Ranveer:

I think yesterday's episode brought a new turn in RaHi's life and is making panchi realise slowly that ranveer will not be always there for her and also she is MORE dependent on ranveer than she should be ...But i dont want this story go by the rule that sweet girl falls for the bigda beta and gettting hurt and then bigda beta realising his love for her and then going after her and then they lived happily ever after with new twist and turns and i want something new and TBP Cv's should give something  new for RaHi story...

KD&Kiya:
" KD&Kiya are NOT a typical brat-meets-poor guy couple.
 KD will always hurt Kiya more than she hurts him."

These lines are SO TRUE...KiSha is not at all regualr RICH Girl-POOR Boy love story...KiSha have a very very complicated  and deep LOVE-HATE-LIKE-POSSESSIVENESS-PASSIONABLE realtionship that i dont think will get unfold sooon...

Kiya is not BITCH but is just thirsty for some attention and love and respect and when she got that thodasa  from KD she tried to be civil with him BUT KD being an arrogant egostic*SEXY😆*brat ignored her and crushed that move which could have made base of their friendship ...

He hates this so called HIGH SOCIETY people and their status and their importance in the society but is also jealous of them because no matter how much he hates that he wants that and is angry because he is never going to have that and that would make KD hurt KIYA more and more in the FUTURE...

Shower kiya with some affection and respect and love she will melt easily and be with you and be your good friend BUT KD will not melt easily at ALL...But i am waiting for the day when KD will melt for KIYA and KD and KIYA will become KiSha...and  from that day TBP is going get a LOOOT HOTTERRR😈☺️

Bobby&Piddi: 'Agar itna hi dard ho raha hai, to khud jaake use kyun nahin kehti?' KD😆 Typical to give Bobby the advice which Kiya is following and is not working on him😆

Piddi has made a place in bobby's heart as special someone who will do anything and everything for bobby but that part irritates her because in his presence she fears she will loose her tough side and be a typical girl that she hates she doesnt want to be weak...but i thin JJ will make her realise that being with your loved one is most IMP ...Piddi well i can just say HE is poor guy but i know he will come out from this mess in PIDDI isthyle

Samar and Juhi:
I am loving this duo wants to see more of juhi and samar in coming epi's

Whaddya think? please do reply with your views😳Are itna BADDDA Rply toh kiya maine see it costed me half an HOUR😛 😃So you better view my views of your views and rply to my views 😆😆

Love,
Piya😳