Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Today's episode was supposed to be a 'Freedom Party' special, and yet, ironically I only saw the characters getting trapped today.LOL

Panchi&Ranveer: At first, when I saw this couple, I thought, 'Typical cliche where the guy takes his best friend of granted and he'll never realize he loves her till she gets engaged to some poor dodo'LOL Except that hey, WAIT a sec-I've seen this before-in my own life-and not with a guy. Forget me, we all do. We all have a friend who's too busy for us, who hangs around with a crowd which we just can't get along with, who makes us feel like we're special but loves to neglect us anyway. It doesn't just have to be the guy you love, it can even be your parents or your BFF. And the thing about such a relationship is, you get stuck in a vicious cycle.

I admire Panchi because she is not a weak girl, and she had enough self respect to ignore her Nonu if he treats her wrong. Lekin kab tak? No matter how strong you are, if you love somebody, you find it easy to forgive them. She can continue treating Nonu like crap, which will get both of them nowhere because even he will be depressed and even she won't feel any vindictive pleasure out of it.
If you love somebody, -ANY kind of love, whether romantic or platonic,you can't take revenge on them. You can't say 'an eye for an eye'. So she will have no choice but to forgive her Nonu and both will be happy till he ends up making a mistake again.

Still, Ranveer seems like a typical insensitive sixteen year old guy, and though I find it very easy to judge him, I realized hey, he's young and he's of the same age as me, and when you're a kid you feel, 'hey, consequences, what consequences?'LOL Ranveer doesn't even know the kind of pain he puts Panchi through, as indicated by the confused look on his face whenever she ignores himLOL When Panchi finds a niche of her own, through JJ, and learns to be confident in her figure, trust me, she will rock the school and it will be Ranveer's turn to feel neglectedLOL

KD&Kiya: In yesterday's episode we had Kiya thinking KD had sent her an apology and she was so ready to forgive him, though the apology was not from him. Today we had Kiya trying to make a genuine apology  to KD and he just ignored her. Which just proves my point that KD&Kiya are NOT a typical brat-meets-poor guy couple.
In most couples where the girl is rich and spoiled while the guy is middle-class, it is shown that the girl gives the guy attitude and he sucks it up. But Kiya is not a Queen Bee. She is the Sister of a Queen Bee. She is stuck in a limbo between being a total diva, or someone like Juhi, who is a wannabe. And I have a feeling, that
KD will always hurt Kiya more than she hurts him.

Kiya is a very misguided person, and so she tends to make mistakes. But KD, despite being such a cool and matured person, blows his temper so easily with Kiya. He doesn't give her a chance to explain, and even makes remarks about her character out of spite. Even when she is trying to be nice to him, he thinks she is trying to show off and rebuffs her.

Somewhere deep inside, KD does want to be part of the 'high society' he ridicules, and hence he feels a sort of envy or insecurity for Kiya. As I said in my earlier post, KD will never try to exploit Kiya's status for his own means. But he will constantly try to make her feel guilty about it. Eventually, Kiya will end up feeling as trapped as she was with her mother, because just like her mother keeps belittling her, KD keeps pointing out the flaws in her.

Look at the way Jaitley handled Kiya. He said a very powerful dialogue: 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT'. That's all she needed to hear. Kiya didn't show him any of that famous Gujral attitude. She simply said 'Thank you' and let him take her home. KD is a child himself, so he doesn't know how to handle Kiya that way.

Bobby&Piddi: 'Agar itna hi dard ho raha hai, to khud jaake use kyun nahin kehti?' KDLOL Typical to give Bobby the advice which Kiya is following and is not working on himLOL

We have Bobby trapped because she has to choose between offending her friend, or becoming another example of an objectified woman. We have Piddi trapped because he cannot express his love to Bobby without being made to feel like a pervert.

Bobby needs to realize  that Piddi is not attracted to her because she is 'hot' or whatever. There is a pure, basic chemistry between the both of them. Piddi may admire the skinny models in magazines, but in real life he prefers athletic, healthy girls like Babita Malik. So she can chill, because there are very few guy who can handle rejection the way Piddi does. If he wanted, he could easily assert his 'right' to her using some twisted measure, but he doesn't. Instead he simply chooses to walk away, and you might find it pathetic, but my heart goes out to him really.

Samar and Juhi: Typical socialite couple: Nawaab saheb dancing while Rani saheb clicks photosLOL still waiting for their skeletons to tumble out.Evil Smile 

Whaddya think? please do reply with your viewsEmbarrassed

Edited by IndigoBlues - 15 August 2012 at 8:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorinna7tushemoon.riversups2222-Khush--Stardust-oblivious...Rish..The007ShivanisamratrocksZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..Nymeria..-Ayesshhaa-..LadyMcbeth-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15th August: Independence, Not Quite" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
nobody there?Confused

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Edit :

That was really a beautiful post.. I actually don't have that much interest in KK story but I like KD's character..moreover they have showed so much about them & you too have wrote about them amazingly..
So I'd just write about this particular character :

Mr.Casual : Ranveer Shergill.

Who is he? What is he? A best friend? Or an insensitive BFF?

A jerk for hurting Panchi every now n then or a sweetheart for feeling restless n leave everything n run behind his BFF when she is ignoring him.

An idiot for not understanding his BFF feelings? Or a normal friend who cares for his bestie immensely but unknown about that very much  special feeling called love?

But can we  call it "love" so soon?

He's  16/17 year old..Don't have financial problem like KD,May be don't have a secret like Samar either..Apart from not getting enough attention,love /care from his parents,he doesn't have got any problem (Going by till now's episode)

He has only one person by his side always..Panchi..His Best friend.Who, he can call anything but others can't,whom he can irritate but others can't.Whom he can hurt..but others Can't?

But is there any rule written in any particular rule book,just because you have someone who cares for you so much,you can't take her for granted? We are human & each one has got different way of handling things..If he cares for Panchi realizing that she cares for him,won't it be like showing gratitude?

Ranveer cares for Panchi in his unique way.. He called her a teddy bear infront of some Ina-Mina-Dika..So he called her a "teddy bear" while talking to her as well.

But that's not the case.What proves  "He is not a liar" or double faced.

Panchi is special for him..More than that "special" kind but the truth is to stand with her all the time he needs to realize those feelings which hasn't grown in him yet.. Going by Samar words.. Girls like/need attention.. You can't deny that,We like attention..Here according to Ranveer panchi is not that kind,true but yes Panchi too needs attention from Ranveer (not his bestie Ranveer)but to give such attention,he needs to realizes his right feelings 1st.

Ranveer gives his time & attention to Panchi as a friend,actually more than what a friend do  but a friend can't stick around you all the time just becoz you do.Panchi does coz She cares & kind of aware about her feelings.Where Ranveer too cares but unknown of his feelings..Moreover if he starts caring for Panchi just because she cares so much,It'd be like showing gratitude..The magic & freshness,the casualness of their friendship 'd vanish somewhere then.

He is a Casanova..He's just standing out to his character..His pain,His loneliness may be Panchi too unaware off..I disagree to that sentence that "He seeks attention" by roaming around girls.

Well,Does he really need to do that..Girls are already ready to groove with him,even getting kidnapped by him?That's not how he seeks attention.

He is charming & his charm works on girls even Naina ma (lol) & it's just that he's takes full advantage of it.

He's a friend,who cares,make fun of his friend,say sorry & then hurt again n so on..

That's what a friend do.. & Frankly I think guys like Ranveer are real..Who are care free,cool dudes n all.Pain is a common thing in real life.Every person has this side of life.

At last.. Ranveer is not unique..but the fact he's not unique makes him unique'

Coming to Panchi..Rightly said..Once JJ 'gets back to his action..Surely we 'd see a more confident Panchi & Ranveer..I hope by then his hawa hawai nature 'll come down too & he'll understand Panch's worth :)

Samar-Is another interesting character for me ,I'd like to know more about him..Though can't say the same about Juhi..

All in all the whole gang is cool..

Today's epi- They made so much noise about it but the result was not that satisfactory.

PS-typing from my cell so pardon me for any sort of mistakes.

Edited by StandingAlone - 15 August 2012 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tusheIndigoBlueslostmymusic.

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
aaa re wait na read toh karne de puraaa LOL
BRB after readingTongue
Love,
PiyaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
amazingly written...Embarrassed

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
LOL - Aaj mein apne two cents nahin likhungi - will post something in yours after watching the episode. 

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 Beautifully written and I agree over the Rahi thing !

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

Edit :

That was really a beautiful post.. I actually don't have that much interest in KK story but I like KD's character..moreover they have showed so much on them & you too have wrote about them amazingly..
So I'd just write about this particular character :

Mr.Casual : Ranveer Shergill.

Who is he? What is he? A best friend? Or an insensitive BFF?

A jerk for hurting Panchi every now n then or a sweetheart for feeling restless n leave everything n run behind his BFF when she is ignoring him.

An idiot for not understanding his BFF feelings? Or a normal friend who cares for his bestie immensely but unknown about that very much  special feeling called love?

But can we  call it "love" so soon?

He's a 16/17 year old..Don't have financial problem like KD,May be don't have a secret like Samar either..Apart from not getting enough attention,love /care from his parents,he doesn't have got any problem (Going by till now's episode)

He has only one person by his side always..Panchi..His Best friend.Who he can call anything but others can't,whom he can irritate but others can't.Whom he can hurt..but others Can't?

But is there any rule written in any particular rule book,just because you have someone who care for you so much,you can't take her for granted? We are humans & each one has got different way of handling things..If he cares for Panchi realizing that she cares for him,won't be like sjowing gratitude?

Ranveer cares for Panchi in his unique way.. He called her a teddy bear infront of some Ina-Mina-Dika..So he called her a "teddy bear" while talking to her as well.

But that's not the case.What proves  "He is not a liar" or double faced.

Panchi is special for him..More than that "special" kind but the truth is to stand with her all the time he needs to realize those feelings which hasn't grown in him yet.. Going by Samar words.. Girls like/need attention.. You can't deny that,We like attention..Here according to Ranveer panchi is not that kind,true but yes Panchi too needs attention from Ranveer (not his bestie Ranveer)but to give such attention,he needs to realizes his right feelings 1st.

Ranveer gives his time & attention to Panchi as a friend,as a best best more than what a friend 'd do but a friend can't stick around you all the time just becoz you do.Panchi does coz She cares & kind of aware about her feelings.Where Ranveer to cares but unknown of his feelings..Moreover if he starts caring for Panchi just because she cares so much,It'd be like showing gratitude..The magic & freshness,the casualness of their friendship 'd vanish somewhere then.

He is a Casanova..He's just standing out to his character..His pain,His loneliness may be Panchi too unaware off..I disagree to that sentence that "He seeks attention" by roaming around girls.

Well,is he really need to do that..Girls are already ready to groove with him,even getting kidnapped by him?That's not how he seeks attention.

He is charming & his charm works on girls even Naina ma (lol) & it's just that he's just takes full advantage of it.

He's a friend,who cares,make fun of his friend,say sorry & then hurt again n so on..

That's what a friend do.. & Frankly I think guys like Ranveer are real..Who are care free,cool dudes n all.Pan is a common thing in real life.Every person has this side of life.

At last.. Ranveer is not unique..but the fact he's not unique makes him uniqc'

Coming to Panchi..Rightly said..Once JJ 'gets back to his action..Surely we 'd see a more confident Panchi & Ranveer..I hope by then his hawa hawai nature 'll come down too & he'll understand panch's worth :)

Samar-Is another interesting character for me ,I'd like to know more about him..Though can't say the same about Juhi..

All in all the whole gang is cool..

Today's epi- They made so much noise about it but the result was not that satisfactory.

PS-typing from my cell so pardon me for any sort of mistakes.

That was a stunning explanation...you just kinda put the words in my mouthLOL I always dislike characters like Ranveer at first because I'm a KD type of personLOL but then I'm like, 'hey who doesn't want to have fun?'LOL and you're right...a BFF and a stranger..both can hurt you as long as they know where to aimLOL...I guess Panchi needs her own space...while Ranveer needs to figure out what he wants...but till then, Panchi's ego will keep getting hurt while he flirts with other girls...LOL

IThe episode wasn't really that stunning as a 'Freedom Party', not to mention it was too short. But as a KiSha fan I got my guilty pleasure...Tongue and I also liked JJ in today's epi..he finally showed SOME interest in sudhaarofying the kids...

no problem..i'm surprised you typed so much from the cellShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.