Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Ok fine ! Yes, I like RaHi but I do like KiSha as well ! I wanted a little more of raHi ! I saw the episode and I was like where was Panchi and Ranveer together?
Although the episode was good, but RaHi should be there as well ... I want equal screen space coz everyone wants their favorites in the show. So do I ! *stern*

I just want a lil more RaHi coz I was expecting A LOT from the freedom party,and I could not get much ! Ouch
I feel devastated.

Share ur views.
-Rishita !

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

grid1989kritikakapoor2cute4u_22maaji89Sweet-bird-Araina-taniya_dostiiRAHI_SSpia.rahagal.angelprc_fan1Let-It-GoKalpana_WriterspicySugar....-Ayesshhaa-..Zehnaseeb.The007ShivaniFieryLionessCrazyGirl.21Roshini1494-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 minutes of RaHi and a 45 minutes episode ! :|" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
LOL really ! .What should I say now? Should I watch the epi then..? Lets see..Someone need to give the written update fast..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
me too felt there could be more of RaHi...
m a biggg KiSha fan but i equally love RaHi ...
it was just a small scene..actually the whole party was tooo small
i expected more to happen...
they could have made it muchhh better with more of RaHi scenes...
KD coming to Kiya instead of JJ and ofcourse the biggest let down was Piddi-Bobby not being there...i really hadn't expected this...
this small TFP left too many confusions for us...
let see how everything will be sort out... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89..Rish..

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i feel d same no RaHi at all dis z not fare i mean i like kisha but u knw dey must be equally shown n panchi was only in 3 scences in d whole episde ..i really felt der shld me mre involvement of RaHi also missed dem alot

..Rish..

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Even i had high hopes from this party. I wanted to see rahi at least dance once. But this party was kind of let down for me.

..Rish..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I agree I was lil dissappointed with the epi there should be more of RaHi scenes and instead of JJ KD should have been there !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaalii2cute4u_22Kriyansh..Rish..

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
yeah i agree ! they shld give ranveer-panchi more screen space ! tonight's party was a gud occassion where they could have shown some cute RaHi scene...i wanted 2 see a RaHi dance seen badly  !

..Rish..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

LOL really ! .What should I say now? Should I watch the epi then..? Lets see..Someone need to give the written update fast..

If you ask me , then I would say that if u wanna see RaHi , then seeing the episode could be sheer time pass ! Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.