Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo (Anoop) no longer a Pilot

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Himmanshoo will not essay the role of a Pilot as earlier stated.  Please see his post:

Himmanshoo Malhotra8:37am Aug 15

A small thing wanted to share here.. Unfortunately i m not playing a PILOT now in d show... It changed at the last minute before 1st day of shoot.
Hence i dnt think u will get to c me in a pilot's uniform in d show. APLOGIES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭 I know I so wanted to see him in uniform ...he would have looked too divine and even more of a superstar 😳
ShanUlas thumbnail
I knew this would happen coz if he would be pilot then he wont be home

so less screen space and one less beta aka bakra to be shikar with saas bahu tu tu mai mai

Now two bahu and one saas fight and Anoop,  Sahil will stand as referee with whistle hanging in their neck 😆
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of the best part of this serial is that I like both male leads ,I like Ashish more but like himanshoo too,so iris a leasure to watch both their scenes ,2 hot heroes I one serial
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Sush, awww, feel your pain and likewise devastated!!! If only we could have seen him in that uniform!!!
Hmmm...HImm wud hv looked mooore hawwwt in uniform..nvr mind now he can spend moore time iwd Mansi..it makes sense now...😊..
jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NOOO Himmanshoo say it an't so..😭😲😕 ... 😭😲😕... 😭😲😕

I thought something was up when I saw you yesterday working on those old green colored bar accounting papers ...  😕😕😕 pilots don't work on them ... could you please be a secret agent man   😍😍 disguised as an accountant ... By the way your LMA personality perfectly suits and Actuary ... :))

And seeing the smiles ... is worth the occupation change too 😊😊😊
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭😭😭...I already picture the uniform and ray-bans...

jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me too I have this image of Captain Anoop coming out of the plan in his full uniform ... or in the cockpit...  hai hai... not to be... 
Originally posted by: shana0127

I knew this would happen coz if he would be pilot then he wont be home

so less screen space and one less beta aka bakra to be shikar with saas bahu tu tu mai mai

Now two bahu and one saas fight and Anoop, Sahil will stand as referee with whistle hanging in their neck 😆

😆 ..true...and ya i was also gonna mentiion the screen space thing...

JERZGIRL...ur too adorbale 😊 ...about the secret agent thing...