The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

trait of KD

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arsha_luver

Groupbie

arsha_luver

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
in 2days epi we saw a completely possesive nature of KD. KD hs very few people who matter 2 him n whom he cares 4. 2day 1st he ws possesive 4 Kiya n realy he ws determind 2 do nethin 2 save her frm dat jerk. Throughout d party he hd his eyes glued on kiya n whwn it ws limit he acted. Even if kiya ws insultin him he didnt lt her go wid dat guy n slaped him. Nxt ws whn JJ ws insultin piddi. Till nw JJ hs told dem many things bt KD hs never reacted so directly n stood up against him, he wud jst always giv a coment bt 2day whn it came on piddi he didnt think twice b4 speakin, he didnt care if he wud get into trouble bt he wudnt let piddi dance. Really he is soo posesiv of d very few imp people in his lyf

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7rni_buddyABCDesiGirl93-Kryan-basket_101luv_arsha-Stardust-The007Shivani..-Ayesshhaa-..FieryLionessZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "trait of KD" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
completely agree...
and i admire KD more for his such nature...
i really lov eit his possessiveness for Kiya and his true frndship for Piddi...  he didn't give a single though to stand by both...
love him for this

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
luv kdEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
he is that is what i love about him so much

-Kryan-

Goldie

-Kryan-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Compleatly Agree Wtih You

KD does care for Kiya and Piddi but doesnt show that he cares!!!

His possesivness makes us LOVE him SOO MUCH!!!!

luv_arsha

IF-Rockerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yes i too loved the way he behaved both for kiya and piddi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.