Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I have no words for today episode.. It was fullon faadu episode.. Each n every part was awesome...
1) kd and kisha ka mindblowing dance... Kisha dance toh Unexpected...
2) Royals fight...
3) jaitley ki unexpected entry and kia ki help...
4) kia ka boycot...
5) piddi ki party in detention room and dance...
6) KD ka gussa infront of junglee bcoz of piddi...
7) piddi ka dance bcoz of kd ko junglee se bachana...
8) bobby ka piddi k liye sad hona...
Precap - piddi giving junglee ki supari...!!!
So for me it was faadu and tbp ka best episode till now... Loved it loved it loved it loved it alot... THE BUDDY PROJECT ROCKSSS !!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliisrija11inna7rni_buddysups2222ABCDesiGirl93IndigoBlues-Stardust-Kalpana_Writerluv_arshaThe007ShivaniZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Faadu episode ever !!!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishdgr8

krishdgr8

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
precapConfused?????????????

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
wht abt RaHi plzz tell me i didnt watch d episde bcoz of power cut

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti_kreya

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I only saw da 1st half!..party k baad kya hua?somebody plz giv a short summary!

preeti_kreya

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocksravya11

jada nhi tha rahi ka.. Ranveer send boys to panchi.. Bt panchi made sum excuse dat if she dance wid him den vo bura maan jayege( dnt knw girl name) and den vo teadybear girl aati hai.. And she sait to panchi ranveer never grown up alway he cum wid his teadybear and panchi rem sucl talk b/w ranveer n dat grul.. And get hurt and leave the party.. Next day wen ranveer want to talk wid her she ignore him and go wid juhi and again rv confiused dat wat happend to her.. Dats all rahi scene 2day... :)

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOV_ARSHA_KREYA

Originally posted by rocksravya11

jada nhi tha rahi ka.. Ranveer send boys to panchi.. Bt panchi made sum excuse dat if she dance wid him den vo bura maan jayege( dnt knw girl name) and den vo teadybear girl aati hai.. And she sait to panchi ranveer never grown up alway he cum wid his teadybear and panchi rem sucl talk b/w ranveer n dat grul.. And get hurt and leave the party.. Next day wen ranveer want to talk wid her she ignore him and go wid juhi and again rv confiused dat wat happend to her.. Dats all rahi scene 2day... :)
thnkzz dear ...Big smile

preeti_kreya

srija11

Groupbie

srija11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
TODAY'S EPI...BEST EVER!!! I'M GONNA WATCH IT A HUNDRED TIMESLOL IT WOULD SERIOUSLY TAKE ME A LONG TIME TO GET OVR THAT AMAZING KISHA DANCE Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7preeti_kreya

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija11

TODAY'S EPI...BEST EVER!!! I'M GONNA WATCH IT A HUNDRED TIMESLOL IT WOULD SERIOUSLY TAKE ME A LONG TIME TO GET OVR THAT AMAZING KISHA DANCE Embarrassed
same here.. 1st of all i was shockd bcoz kd ka dance expect kia tha bt kisha dance nhi.. And after kisha dance i was like omg wat an amazing dance.. Surly gonna watch it again...

inna7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.