loved it
maan is turning into devil
where geet-annie-guru scene war lovely
past is so painful
continue soon
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
one side gurmeet become an epitome of love...
and maan epitome of hatred...
felt bad for maaneet and guru..
lovely update..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
nice part...
OMG Guru, Geet and Annie were so cute...
and Maan has turned to an arrogant man...
cont soon dear...
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
superb
intresting precap
continue soon dear
waiting
allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it graphics
nats0101 thumbnail
awesm
n loved guru-anni-geet bonding!!
do updt soon!!
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
loved it alot...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

H2 - 3

AFTER 20 YEARS,

GOA, A   SMALL  2  BEDROOM   APARTMENT,

FEB, 22 2012, AT MIDNIGHT 11:58

Two girls,  holding a cake in their hands and went to   bedroom,  were a handsome guy was sleeping peacefully.

two girls saw te time,  and they  started to  count

Girls: 10.9.8...3..2..1

Both girls together   went near that guy's ear and screamed

Girls :  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURU

YES TODAY IS  OUR GURMEET'S BIRTHDAY

Guru  got up with a jerk and shocked to see two devils of his life..

Guru :  ANNI  GEET, wat is tis,u devils

ANI

Geet and  anni   laughing  seeing  guru's  face.

Geet  : ok now stop glaring at us and cut te cake

They brought a cake and placed in front of him. Guru was surprised and stared to blow te candles. two girls  starts  to  sing  birthday  song  for  him.  he blow te candle and cut the cake and fed to anni first and then geet.they both fed hi . Geet smirks to  anni and  anni to returns to geet,   and within a secs,  Geet  smash the cake on guru's face  and started laugh.  seeing   GURU'S angry face, two girls start to run for they life.

Guru : geet anni I wont leave u

Guru  started  to chase them whole house. they both were running and enter to kitchen. Guru smirks  at them

Guru : now how u  both will escape from me,

He steps  towards them, geet and anni was trying to eacape but guru closed te door, he was cuming to them

Geet : pls guru sorry, we wont do next time

Guru : we will see

He came near them, at the same time, flour box fell on guru's head and the flour spread on guru's body. Geet   and  anni seeing him  like white bear started to laugh holding they stomach and guru seeing them he too started to laugh.  Geet  wents  to  guru and  rubs the flour with  her dupatta. Guru holds geet's hands and geet looks at him.  both were engrossed in they eye locks.

Both were looking at each other with  love.  Anni who was watching them,

Anni : bhai, geet stop yar

Geet and guru came out of their lala land coz of anni

Anni : bhai wat is tis, ur became shameless romancing ur gf in front of ur sister, chi

Geet felt embrasseed and guru glares at her and then smiles

Geet : guru go and change and cum. we will be waiting for u in hall

Guru : ok geet

He lefts to his room to change. Geet and Ani arrange popcorn and coke .they put a dvd and waiting for guru. In  room guru changed to  new dress and  cam to his   bed and open his drawer , took a  paper cutting photo and caress it.

Guru : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAAN,. I miss u so much

He kiss that  photo and kept te photo in te  drawer . And took te chain from his neck and   saw te  letter  M and kissed it too.   And  went  to  hall

Anni :  bhai how  long  u will take, cum we will start te movie.

Trio started to watch the movie and cuddle to each other and slept. Geet   and  Ani on guru's shoulder, while  guru holding them in his arms.

AT  SAME TIME, IN DELHI,

A 25 year old guy  who have strong masculine features, with M-shaped  lips,  well fit body with 6 packs, sleeping in his cosy bed, half laying in bed and half  out of te bed holding a alcohol bottle in his hand..his phone was ringing and he got  u and attend te call

Guy : what te hell ur doing

Person: '.

Guy laughs hysterically and roared at him

Guy :  NO ONE CAN DENY MAAN SINGH KHURANA

YES  that  sleeping  beast is   is  MAAN SINGH KHURANA

He got up from his bed and went to his washroom to freshen up, he was standing like  greek god in front te shower. he took bath and came out , 

he wores his black color  office attire and  wears his rolex watch and his  goggles  and  went  out. A black  mercedez car was waiting outside,  driver opens te door for him and  Maan enter and sat  in back seat.  te driver close te door and starts  te care followed by two cares  front and two care back full of body guards.

The car  enter to  one of  te khurana's    construction site.   the car stops, driver opens te door and he step out with his style.  Maan went inside followed by his guards and enter to te lift, it took him to the basement. he went inside, .there a 40 year  old man was sitting in a chair with  rope tied around him and he was bleeding severly.  Maan came and sat before him.

That man : MR.KHURANA  wat is tis, why u doing tis to me

Maan stares at him : don't u know mr.chopra

Chopra : u don't think that u will get wat u want.i will never sign tis papers.tis is my project, I got te tender thet why u are behind tis.u try for next time

Maan laughs :  NEXT TIME? Wont exist in my dictionary chopra

Chopra : mr.khurana I have quoated tis project  and I got it

Maan : wen MAAN SINGH KHURANA  involves , no one dare to near him, how dare u take that against me

Chopra : wat ever u try u acnt get it mr.khurana.i will go to police, any how by now my wife have complaint that her husband is missing and police will soon arrest u mr.khurana, im too a big shot like u

Maan started to laugh loudly  echoing te whole building. He drank some alcohol

Chopra was shocked : wat u mean

Maan   smirks at him and nodes his head to  Adi

Adi turns  te tv on,  chopra was shocked to see, his wife was lying in te bed with half conscious  and two mens were holding her and two mens were standing besides her and injecting some injections to her.

Chopra :  Mr.Khurana psl leave her, wat u doing to her.pls

Maan : Mr.Chopra still I don't have any idea but seeing my  men's eyes on ur wife I cant  help it

Chopra : pls Mr.Khurana leave her, pls and started to cry

Maan stares at him and chopra tilt his head down

Chopra : ok I will sign

Adi gav te papers to chopra , chopra read te papers and shocked.

Chopra : wat is tis Mr.Khurana u ask only that project, but tis papers says that im selling my full property in ur name with my consent

Maan : wen my mens ask u to sign it will be went  off with that project. but u made me too cum here, so ur  paying  for wasting my time for ur nonsense

Chopra : Mr.Khurana u cant do tis.

Maan : I can do anything Mr.Chopra

Chopra see te tv , how maan's men  seeing his  wife and one man cuming near to her.

Chopra :  no I will sign, he signed all te papers and started to cry.

Adi took te papers and maan smirks at him

Chopra : I wont go to police

Maan : nothing matters to me

He stood up and went to his car, driver opens te care, before he enter  Adi calls him

Adi :  Maan

Maan  stood in his place and turns to Adi

Adi came to him : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAAN

Maan sees him and nodes : thanku Adi and he sits in his car and te car went off leaving   ADI  who shedding tears for his friend maan

KHURANA CONSTRUCTION,

Maan's car   enter  to kc,   with  sound horn. All members in kc got alert  hearing te alert. Maan  enter  to his  office with his  MSK style. Everyone   greeted  him  and  he  went  inside  his  cabin without   answering  them.  Maan   enters  his cabin  and  called Adi  and  shasha  to his cabin

Adi and Shasha  enter  Maan's   cabin and him.

Maan : shasha were is London projects

Shasha  : here mk

Maan saw that: Adi wat about my tickets to London

Adi : yes  Maan sir I hav arranged everything, next week u have to go to our London branch. Sir today u have to attend Mr.tandon's  party

Maan : is it important

Adi : yes sir as he is our oldest client and close friend of ur dadaji and dadimaa

Maan : hmmm ok u both can leave

Adi and  Shasha  leaves   Maan's  cabin.  After they left,  Maan's   phone starts ringing,   he saw te  caller's name,  it came dadimaa , he took te call

Dadimaa : hello  Maan  were are u

Maan :   in office dadi

Dadi : office , u didt meet me during breakfast

Maan : I had a imp meeting dadi

Dadi : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAAN

Maan  was silent : thanku dadi

Dadi : cum home  early in evening

Maan  was silent

Dadi : ok bye maan

Maan  cuts te call and engrossed in his work.

GOA,  ST.JOSEPH CHURCH

Guru , Geet  and  Ani  enters te church and saw  father was praying. They to joined him and after something  father  finish his prayer and  stood up to see  te trio standing there

GURU

Trio together :  Gudmorning Father

Father :  Gudmorning  my childrens  , HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURU

GURU : thank u father , he went  and took  father's  blessings,  father hugs him.

Father : now u became  25 years, wen  ur going to make my  daughter  Geet  as  ur  wife

Geet   blushes   hearing  father's   words  and  tilt  her head  down  due  to  shyness, and  guru too  felt shy

Guru : soon Father

Father : no Guru I have decided   that  Geet's  studies  are  going  to  finish , so  im  going  to  fix  ur marriage  next month

Guru : but Father

Father : no buts,  wat  Geet  r u ready

Geet   feels shy and hugs FATHER.

Ani :  oh then my friend  Geet will be soon my bhabhi

Geet : ani pls don't cal me bhabhi

Ani :  then wat i will call u  DIDI

Geet :  Ani im not ur didi ur bhabhi

Ani : hmm that why I call u bhabhi

Geet show her fake angry and  turn to other side pouting her lips

Ani : ok ok  Geet    and she wents and hugs GURU AND GEET.

Father : bus bus

Father : Guru  u were involved in a case with police, did u trace that mens

Guru :    yes   father, actually   then stops and saw  te two girls looking at them

Father sense it :   Guru  lets go childrens are waiting for u

Guru  : ok  Father

They went inside te school , seeing  Guru  all childrens  rush to him,

Childrens ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURU BHAIYA

They came and hugged him and shower with   their kisses . They   all drag  him to  te hall were their arranged  a  cake  for  him  to  celebrate  his  birthday . Everyone started  to sing  and Guru  blow te candles  and cut te cake , and  fed to father and then all  and disturbyted sweets to all.

Guru : ok children now u  all go  to ur classes  we will meet in te evening

All : ok bhaiya and rush to their classrooms

Geet  : ok Father we both are getting late for our colleges, we will meet u in evening

Father : ok my child

Geet and   ani bid good bye to Guru and  Father  and left.

Father took   GURU  to his room,

Father : now u  say GURU  wat happen  to that case

Guru : Father  we hav found who is behind    all tis

Father : who is that  Guru

Guru : local goon  Shankar lal

Father : wat ? but he is good man, he   also gav som funds for  our school

Guru : yes father he is good  for pupil,  then no one will  knows wat he  is doing  in underground . but he is doing all illegals business secretly, he is main culprit in kidnapping girls and  selling to foreign countries, that girls  of age 15 to 18

Father : oh jesus  now  how u going to collect  evidence  against him

Guru : we are doing it secretly father, as one our man was  spying him

Guru saw te watch : Father  its late for my office,  I will talk to u in eveing

Father : ok my son

Guru leaves . but stops wen father calls him

Father : Guru be careful

Guru smiles at him: yes Father  and hugs him

Guru left, seeing  GURU   Father   had tears  in his eyes, as  he don't hav family, but consider GURU  as his own son, who he wants to do his last rituals for him.

DELHI,   EVENING AT TANDON'S PARTY

Medias are waiting for  TE MOST ELIGBLE BACHELOR OF TE WORLD, who is going  attend  te  party. Girls are eagerly waiting to get a glimse of  his look.  Here cums te  te man  , MAAN SINGH KHURANA., his black mecerdez car came  before te enterance and MAAN  got out from te carr..medias surrounds him, but his body guards draws a circle around him and took him  to the party.

Everyone started to greet him, he wents to te bar and  order a drink for him

Tendon : welcome my boy, im happy to hav u  here

Maan just shake hand with him and continue his drink. After sometime, music starts and group of girls started to dance. MAAN was watching  them  while sipping his drink ,  one girl came  to  MAAN  and drag him dance floor.  MAAN   started  to dance with them.  All girls are falling on him . he smirks  seeing his  effect  on girls.

After sometime  he was sitting in couch with   his drink , I girl apporaoch him, and sat on his lap and started to seduce him. MAAN smirks at her  and smash his lips to her and started to kiss her.

Girl : MAAN cum lets go to te room

Maan stops  and looks at her  and push her down to floor and got up

Maan :  ur fifty body wont satisfy my needs, and throws money on her , tis for  trying u trends amd moves to his car holding te whiskey bottle.

KHURANA MANSION.

MAAN came  out of te ,  his body guards were holding him, as  he was not in normal, coz  his  excess intake of  alcohol.  Dadi saw him and ask te body guards to  take him  to his room.. after bodyguards left his room.  Dadi went in and  remove his shoes and make him to lie properly. Dadi sit beside   MAAN and caress his hairs.   She   kissed him on his forehead

Dadi : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAAN  ,

Then she   off  te lights and  closed te door and went  to her room with tears in her eyes.

PRECAP : DADI CAMES TO KNOW ABOUT GURU AND ANI.

Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
it guru geet romance annie geet naughtyness maan partying but not crossing limits good

shri12 thumbnail
Fabulous dear waiting for nxt