Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET SS HEAVEN IN HELL THREAD-1 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 141

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
part 8
awesome...
wow seeing this change in Maan is so nice...
and Geet shes too good...
cont soon dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadiasabheenDesigirls12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAANEET SS HEAVEN IN HELL THREAD-1 (Page 32)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_rati

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rati

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
nice ff
add me to ur pm lisst
and pm me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desigirls12

Desigirls12

IF-Sizzlerz

Desigirls12

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

H2 - 9

They  all  reached  GH,  Geet  and  Ani

Ani :  Maan bhai tis is our home

Maan nodes

Dadi : our Gh Ani

Geet : GH then ur home in delhi will be so bigger than tis

Dadi : yes Geet but our home

Geet bite her tongue : sorry Dadi

Dadi : its ok beta  they went inside,

Geet and  Ani like a small kid was so excited to see everything.

Dadi : Geet  , Ani  cum here

Geet and  Ani  went  and  stood beside Dadi who was standing in front of huge portrait

Dadi :   Ani tis is ur maa papa

Ani  had  tears  in  her  eyes and  touch te photo,  Maan  and  Guru to came there, Guru touched they parents  photo, and started to cry.

Dadi :  Geet cum here and light  ur  ur laws photo

Geet   had tears in her eyes seeing her laws photo :  ji Dadi

Geet   light  te  candle and touch they feet to take they blessings.

They all sat in te living room

Dadi :  I will arrange dinner, our family dinner

Geet  :  Dadi can I cook  dinner for everyone

Dadi   smiles   at  her : sure beta  tis is ur home,  every one should follow ur order, wat ever u want u can do

Geet : then ok I will cook  and she started to run to kitchen

Dinner ,

After  20   years  khuranas  is having they family dinner. Dadi  sat on te  head  chair,   Maan  and  Guru  on one side  and   Ani  and  Geet   one side. Geet   served every one,   Maan was so shocked to see all his favs. He look at Geet

Geet   smiles : maanji all Guru ka fav

Guru :  not  only  mine Geet  Maan  too love Italian

Maan looks at Guru and Guru smiles at him.

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305596_366937060065296_805749940_n.jpg

They  all  started to  have  they food,  Maan  love te taste , after  long time he  is  having  full  stomach. After  they  finished  they  dinner, they  all went to they rooms to take rest

Guru   didt  get sleep  as he was thinking why  Maan was so silent, he wants to know wat  is going . still he didt utter single word , Guru  wants to be  with  Maan now,

Guru went to kitchen to prepare black coffee,  and   went to  Maan's  room

Guru  enter  Maan's  room  and saw him standing  near  te  window looking at te moon

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/406787_366937360065266_1445915589_n.jpg

Guru kept his  hand  on  Maan's  shoulder

Guru :  Maan  wat u searching  our happiness

Maan turns to  see  Guru,

Guru :  pls  Maan  talk  to  me, I  cant  see  u  like  tis, its paining Maan  , its paining, I failed to protect my siblings. Our parents will be happy today to see they  kids together but wat happen to u I know I was not there wen u need   me  most , but  wat to do  I thought if I cum to u , they will harm u too, tats why I hide me and Ani . but now I came to know  wat I did was  a big mistake, were I lost my Maan  I lost my Maan  forever, pls  Maan  cum to us, I need u, pls

Guru started to cry and hugs him

Guru : pls talk to me Maan

Maan : wat to say Guru

Guru looks at him

Maan : wat  to say here im enjoying all te luxury  but u and Ani,  te way u both  living ur life in these  years , no Guru u didt fail , u protect me tats why u left me, but me te one who didt protect his siblings, his family from harm. I became alone Guru, I lost every thing, I thought  every one left me,  but after seeing u  I don't have words to say, our princess, I saw  her as 6months baby, but now, I lost every thing her small wish,  her smiles her dreams  everything I lost. I lead my life as a lifeless soul,   but  wen my life came back to me, I cant feel it wat to do Guru, wat to do  Dadi will say I don't have heart , tat why im not feeling ur presence I think so

Guru hugs him

Guru :  dare u say my Maan don't have heart, if he does't  then tears wont cum from ur eyes Maan,

Till  then Maan  didt realizes tat  tears is flowing from his eyes.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198379_366938303398505_739699263_n.jpg

Guru wipes his tears : ok leave all tat  now  cum we  have coffee

Guru took Maan to te bed and both had they coffee

Maan : Guru can u stay with me today

Guru : no way

Maan looks at him

Guru :  not for today but forever

Guru smiles at him   and  both slept holding each other

Morning sun rays hit them , but both te  khurana brothers sleeping  peacefully after  so many years holding each other. Ani came to see her  Maan  bhai and shocked to see  her both brothers sleeping together without her, she stomped her foot and went and lye between them in te middle. Maan woke up   due to disturbance and saw his princess lying in middle hugging both  te  brothers , he too hug her and three slept .

Wen dadi came to wake Maan , she was so shocked to see trio was sleeping holding each other like small kids. Who can say te great MAAN SINGH KHURANA, was  a small kid.. dadi was watching them  with tears in her eyes, Geet too came to see why Dadi was standing near te door, she came and she too was so shocked to see trio. Geet kept her hand on Dadi's shoulder

Dadi : im so happy Geet

Geet smiles at her : Dadi wait a min, she runs to her and came with a camera

Geet  : tis happiness should stay for long Dadi and took a photo

Te day was going, as all were busy in  marriage preparation.

Evening,

Ani   was walking in te garden, and saw Guru was talking in te phone, she got a naughty idea , she took te near by water pipe and smash water on Guru.

Guru was so much shocked  : Ani wat is tis, I wont leave u,

He started to  chase her.: I wont leave u

Guru got hold of  Ani, took te pipe and started to spray on her

Ani : no bhai , pls im sorry

Guru : no way

Ani started to scream : Geettt Geettt

Guru put te pipe : why u always  take Geet's  name to save u

Geet : coz she is mine

Guru : nodes his head and left Ani and went inside before Geet cums

Geet   cums and saw Ani fully wet and was sneezing

Geet :  Ani wat is tis, why u playing in rain, u know naa u will get sneezing

Ani  : Geet  ..ouch ..  were is it  ouch raining . Guru bhai wet me like tis ouch,

Geet  took Ani to her room  and dried her

Geet : u be in ur room , I will bring hot soup for u with pepper

Ani : oh no

Geet : oh yes, I will see Guru, how dare he do tis to u

Ani laughs silently : Guru bhai u r gone

Geet went to kitchen, and saw Guru was sitting in hall , she went near to him and  wack him  on his cheeks.

Geet : how dare u play with Ani, u know naa she will get cold soon if she play with water, she now she is sneezing. Stupid buddhu  wait till our marriage afterwards I will show who iam.

saying tis, she going on hitting him on his cheeks, arms, till he holds her hands

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/14206_366924653399870_659635546_n.jpg

Maan : wat te hell

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319029_366934826732186_1505093747_n.jpg

Guru came behind te pillar  laughing holding his stomach : oh god Geet

Geet was so shocked and looking at Maan and Guru again and again

Guru : Geet  why u slapped Maan , see him, bechare he is shocked

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/283297_366935000065502_2027938708_n.jpg

Geet  was  shocked  and kept her palms on her mouth and opened her eyes so wide and so embrassed, she slap  Maan thinking him Guru

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/602521_366923766733292_415276092_n.jpg

Guru holding his stomach and laughing , rolling in te couch

Maan was so shocked  and  spitting  fire on her

Geet  : im sorry Maan ji cursing Guru under her breath

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390237_366935210065481_501504191_n.jpg

Dadi and Ani  came there and  Guru explained wat happen. They both started to laugh

Dadi : Geet really ur so brave, slapping te great Maan singh khurana, who till now no one  try to see him face to face.  Im so happy tat some one is there to control  khuranas

Maan : Dadii, ask her to stay away from me or else

Geet  got her sherni mood  : hello mister I ask u sorry naa, wat will I do wen u both look same, I mistook u as Guru,  for tat wat u will do, or else  glaring at him

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/59165_366935136732155_790578572_n.jpg

Maan too started to glare at her

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/61225_366935073398828_1719947518_n.jpg

Guru : ok ok now u both stop

Geet : stop,  is all coz of u, idiot , I wont leave , she run behind him , Guru runs for his life

Dadi and Ani was laughing and  Maan was  numb

Here other side

Goon : dada  tis time we wont miss him

Shankar : I wont want to take risk, tis tiem I will do it by myself

Goon : but

Shankar : wen is his marriage

Goon :  after 2 days

shankar  laughs : be ready

PRECAP :  FAMILY OUTING

next part- 10

Edited by Desigirls12 - 16 December 2012 at 5:57am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.nehavashishubhiguptamkd.70sravanthi93anitachandavar1niki7611canonpearl.whitesadiasabheenmaanlvsgeetnat10neetugarg123angeljyotipiyasinghasmi123lathaauPaingel9290860623PoonamTthendral_111mamatha.queenbee001AameraSweetestParisaaripreetidhawanpreet.harmanpreetymaaneetshruthiruchskainturakiranParimishtynadia-arshadmaankisimmjeyanthi123kshubhangiimli95simm_bainsangelic-eyes...sharanya...ashmaaneetpari1689sanam1234uapril12kavya.sravyakeerthi90cutestar12NH1971mishtibKomaLSunnyamalu123Alameluidunnojayshu17286pearlkabslocksshalinisaran89allibrgurudrishtifariya20KasiKasishri12rsusmitadhakdhak22sanghita0000Zohamaaneet-Mitu-Hanishadeviangeldream14sweetsampa39nehakapoor7Niharika.NairNANDY_BRUharshithaaaaaaakiran_ratiammu5-Prithi-Ash1991meena..hinal_maaneetshah10Remya_Pillaimandy15preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_somavrinda22punam2712suhaaanachavvi16Sri_Radhatamanna1391tabby999spvd.MoNsTeR.MuShI.goldenmoon

shri12

IF-Dazzler

shri12

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Fabulous di maan let his feelings out
maan and guru slept together peacefully after long time and geet slapped maan thinking him as guru    LOL
waiting for nxt

Desigirls12

lovesia

IF-Rockerz

lovesia

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
nice update
love sibling love 
nd the way geet slapped the great MSK
but why maan is all numb 
why he not enjoying his time with his sibling 
jisse woh itne salo baad mila hai

Desigirls12

vrinda22

IF-Sizzlerz

vrinda22

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
superb part
bro n sis bonding awesome
ani spraying water on guru
n geet wacking maan thinking he is guru
all are very light hearted scenes
i loved it

Desigirls12

Remya_Pillai

IF-Sizzlerz

Remya_Pillai

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
the part where trio held each other and slept was so touching...
Geet ne maan ko maara.. only our sherni can do this..
i m enjoying all this family scenes.. they r so lovely... superb update dear...

Desigirls12

meena..

IF-Sizzlerz

meena..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
niceee

Desigirls12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top