Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET SS HEAVEN IN HELL THREAD-1 (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 141

dreamymishti88

IF-Dazzler

dreamymishti88

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Awesome update dear

Lovely

Continue soon

Waiting for moreSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desigirls12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAANEET SS HEAVEN IN HELL THREAD-1 (Page 29)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinal_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

hinal_maaneet

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Desigirls12

preethia

IF-Sizzlerz

preethia

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
very interesting ff
read all the parts in one go
will something happen to guru
waiting for next

Desigirls12

Desigirls12

IF-Sizzlerz

Desigirls12

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

H2 - 8

Guru stood numb seeing Maan.  Guru  and  Maan seeing each other. Guru got tears seeing Maan  after so long. Maan like 5 year old kid  who  see his  mother after missing in a crowd, seeing Guru. Tears pouring from  each  other eyes , but they didt stop it.

Guru felt its dream  or real, he slowly raise his hand  to touch Maan's  cheeks,  wen he  felt  Maan's  skin  under his palm , he  got  more  tears  in  his eyes. Maan   pressed his  cheeks more too Guru's hand.  At once Guru felt  Maan in real  he hugs him tightly as if he  leaves  him,  Maan  will vanish. Maan  first felt like his  dream  came  true and hugs him.

They stood they for some time, they hug broke with te call of Adi

Adi was so happy to see them like tis : GURUU

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/381839_522576461086128_694175877_n.jpg

Guru : Adi

Adi : u know me

Guru : how can , te right hand of te great BUSINESS TYCOON MSK

Adi smiles at him and hugs him

Maan still didt utter a word, still holding Guru's hand, Guru  see  Maan  holding his hand and touch his cheeks

Guru : how are u Maan

Maan  nodes  his head. Maan walks inside te  house to see  every thing  in which they siblings touch was there. he was  touching  each and everything in te house feeling them,  he went  inside a  room and wen he  enter itself  he  can feel tat is Guru's room. He sat on te  bed and  watching  everything.

Outside te room

Guru : Adi wait I will bring coffee for u both

Adi : no Guru , I will make, u be with Maan sir, he needs u more

Guru smiles at him and left to see Maan

Adi : were is te kitchen

Guru shows him

Adi : were is Dadi and everyone

Guru : went for shopping

Adi : for ur marriage

Guru smiles

Adi : congratzz my friend

Guru : thanku

Guru went to his room and saw Maan was  caressing  te photo in which Guru and ani hugging each other.

Maan  heart was  bursting like  volcano, he don't wat  to speak, how to show his pain , how to  say wat he  went  through  for 20 years  with  out  them, he was fighting with his  thoughts. Guru    sat  beside him  and touch his  shoulder

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400334_522580441085730_1892502363_n.jpg

Guru  heart  pierced  to see Maan  to see Maan  like tis ,he can  see  his pain  in his eyes, which  Maan went  through  these  much years.

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/196213_522581001085674_765713339_n.jpg

Guru caress Maan's  hair, Maan  stare  at  him and   lye  down keeping his  head  on  Guru's  lap. Guru was   shocked , but  Guru knows   now wat  Maan needs. He  started to caress  his  hair.

Both   had  tears  in  they  eyes, they   heart  speaking   lots of feelings. Maan   closes  his eyes, Guru  rest his  head on te bed post till caress  Maan's   hair. They   feeling  a peace  which  they  lost 20 years back.

Adi  came  with  te  coffee , but  seeing  them  like  tis  he  got  tears  in his eyes. He  don't  want  to disturb  them, so  he  left  closing  te door.

After  some  time Adi  got a acall and  went to  balcony to  speak. Tat  time  three  of  them  enter  te house,   geet  put  te  bags  on  te  couch  and  went  to  call  Guru. Wen  she  open  te  door, was  shocked  to  see  Maan  and  Guru . she  was  stood there numb, but  came  back  to  sense, wen   Ani tapped  on  her  shoulder

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522421_522575717752869_1857069518_n.jpg

Geet :  shhh  Ani , and indicate her to look at her brothers

Wen   Ani  saw , she  was  frozed, Geet  went  to  call  Dadi  leaving   Ani  who   sat  down  with  a  thud seeing  her  two  brothers, tears  pouring  from his  eyes .

Geet :  Dadi Dadi

Dadi :  wat  happen Geet

Geet   without  saying  anything  drags Dadi  to  Guru's  room, and wen  Dadi saw  them  she  too  had tears, she know  Maan   cant  be in  peace  without  seeing  them  after  knowing  tat  his  siblings  are alive.  Dadi   was  now  te  happiest  person in te world to get her family back. Hearing   te  sound Adi came

Dadi  went  near  them and  touch  Maan  and  Guru,  both  wake  up  and  saw  them.  Maan  get  up and straight himself.  Dadi  sat   in  middle  of  them , hugging  each  other  on  either  side.

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544712_522575121086262_1250610872_n.jpg

Maan  saw  Ani sitting  in  te  floor,  he  went  to  her  and  took  her  in  his  arms , at  once  she  felt  her  brothers  touch, she  hugs  him  and  started  to  cry, Maan  just  hugs  but  don't  know  how  to  soothe  her, as now  he  needs  some  one  to  soothe  him.

Ani : BHAI

Maan   was  frozed  to hear  te  word  BHAI  from  his  baby ,  his princess

Soon  Guru  Dadi  too  joined  them  in  they  hug,  Geet  and  Adi  stood  with tears in their  eyes  they seeing  them .

Geet :  hello every body, im here, everyone forgot me with pouting her lips

They   broke te hug and Guru and Ani smiles at her, they why she is doing tis

Ani came and hugs Geet

Ani : Geet  im so happy

Geet : I know  my baby

Dadi too came to Geet : Maan she is Geet   Guru's fianc, and Geet

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317702_522573854419722_1594600773_n.jpg

Geet :  Maan  wow im so excited to see twins   for first time in my life, and  tat  my Guru ka twins, oh god

Maan was staring at her, Geet smiles at him

Dadi : Ani and Geet tis Adi ,   Maan and   Guru ka friend , and right hand of Maan,  working  as  ceo of kc

Dadi  to  Adi : Adi  she is ani and she is Geet

Adi   was  so happy to  see Ani and  touch her cheeks : princess,

Ani :  Adi  bhaiya

Adi : hello Geet mam

Geet :  wat  mam im I look tat old ur calling me mam

Adi : ur going to soon Guru's wife naa

Geet  : so,  cal me Geet  Adi bhaiya

Adi smiled at her : ok Geet

Maan : we  all moving to delhi right now

Everyone shocked to hear tis and all turned to see Maan

Guru :  atlast  im hearing  my BROTHERS voice after 20 long years

Maan looks at Guru

Dadi : Maan  Guru marriage fixed  next week

Maan : we will have it in delhi

Guru :  pls Maan I wish to have it in te church were we brought

Maan  didt say anything

Guru :  pls  Maan  only for a week, after my marriage we will move to our home

Maan hearing te word HOME, looks at Guru then turns

Maan : ok but now we are staying in our GH

Guru : ok we will  pack

Maan : no need Adi will take care of every things, now cum we will move

Geet : oh god Maanji  ur talking like a express train

Maan glares  at her

Geet : wait Maaniji atleast  we will take some of our things, and till then I will make coffee for all of us

Maan : no need

Geet : I didt ask  u, im saying, and went to kitchen to prepare coffee

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148121_522575951086179_697974429_n.jpg

Dadi smiles at him : Maan u cant show ur attitude to her

Guru : Dadi

Ani : wat Dadi already Guru bhai bowing his head in front of his Geet , now Maan bhai too joined in tat list

Guru :  wat  wat  u said , im   not scared of  Geet

Ani : oh I see,  Geet Geet

Guru closes her mouth : Geet ki chamchi

Maan was standing quiet, watching  them. This  is te first  time  he is  experiencing like tis  things in his life

Geet  came  with coffee :  wat  is happening,  Ani  why  u shouting 

Ani : Geet   Guru bhai

Guru : Geet   don't   listen to her , she  is lying I didt do anything

Ani laughs  : tat only I came to  say Guru bhai, tat  u didt  do anything

Geet and Ani  hyfive each one

Geet  : now  take ur  coffee

Geet   gave  coffee  to  Maan

Maan  : no   thanks , I have

Geet : BLACK COFFEE

Maan   saw her

Geet :  Dadi  said me, and u both  brothers  have same taste

Maan   drank  te  coffee  (st) : good

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/6242_522578327752608_1683753606_n.jpg

Maan :  now we  will  move

They all went  to they GUEST HOUSE

PRECAP :  MAAN AND GURU'S   OUTBURST

next part - 9

Edited by Desigirls12 - 20 November 2012 at 6:42am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvakrishna.nehavashishubhiguptamkd.70anitachandavar1pearl.whiteniki7611maanlvsgeetneetugarg123angeljyotiWhitepigeondivyaraghaniasmi123nammmulathaauPaingelthendral_1119290860623PoonamTmamatha.adorableshaitanSweetestParisaarihumazubanpreet.harmanvarthyadi000jeyanthi123...sharanya...queenbee001imli95kshubhangikainturakiranParimishtysanam1234uashmaaneetapril12NH1971keerthi90pinkybedikavya.sravyamishtibpriyasreecutestar12ns.1jassdipamalu123KomaLSunnyidunnoangelarafjayshu17286pearlkabslocksgurudrishtilove4alldreamymishti88KasiKasishri12-Mitu-sanghita0000lovesiasweetsampa39Niharika.Nairnehakapoor7kiran_ratiNANDY_BRUharshithaaaaaaa-Prithi-Ash1991hinal_maaneetshah10mandy15preethiazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ShalveRemya_Pillailove2_somavrinda22punam2712suhaaanaLittle_Mermaid.chavvi16Sri_Radhagoldenmoontamanna1391tabby999spvd

saharmursleen

saharmursleen

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
plzz guru ko maat marna  plzzz...

Desigirls12

shri12

IF-Dazzler

shri12

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Fabulous part dear finally the entire family is united
di u said its tamil movie which movie mujhe bhi batona